tuscl

Do you sit back or are you proactive when getting dances ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:14 AM
I love women – I love to look at them - and I love to touch them. When I am getting LDs; I like the most amount of *two*-way contact possible – i.e. the dancer grinding/touching me and me touching her; as much as possible. For me; I love to feel up the tits whenever I get a dance – almost does not feel like a dance if I can’t grope the boobs. But some custies seem content w/ just sitting back and letting the dancer do her thing. What is your LD style – sit back and let the dancer do her thing – or grope away as much as possible?

31 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Two-way is the only way!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Amen brother Club Goer.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Absolutely two way. I don't get dances from women I can't touch at least somewhere!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    The way I see it you wouldn't be getting your money's worth if you just sat back during a two-way dance. It's like cheating yourself. Dancers, at times, don't like a lot of titty grabbing even if it's a two-way dance. They don't mind you grabbing their ass, but sometimes they'll push your hands away from their breasts even if it's a two way dance.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    Two way touching.....
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    In Tampa, titty touching is not only expected... it is encouraged.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ it should be mandatory IMO :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I love titty touching
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Both/neither/somewhere in the middle... Sometimes I do the touching, sometimes I like to give them an opportunity to touch me. At some point during a dance I will absolutely touch tits and ass, if not more. At some point during that same dance I will also just kinda lean back and let them do their thing. The ones who dance in front of me for any extended period don't sell many dances. The ones who touch me back, even if its in a fairly tame way, usually do. I don't see the point of private dances that are no-touch. I'll occasionally go into clubs where that's the norm, but those are the trips with buddies and or less liberal females where the focus is more on drinking and having a good time within our party than it is on being entertained by the dancers. I never get dances at those clubs, just the stage show. Fortunately, for the most part at the clubs around here a little booty slapping and titty cupping or more action are standard for the tip rail.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    The least I do is leg and ass rubbing. I'll see where it goes from there. I think, in the higher mileage clubs, it confuses the honey if some touching doesn't occur.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I used to be a sit-back-and-enjoy-the-show sort of guy. North Dakota's a hands-off state, and, for the most part, so is Minnesota. But then I started visiting the clubs in Indianapolis where, in the vast majority of the clubs, touching is expected and even encouraged. After a visit to Indy, any visits to clubs in ND and MN just get a whole lot more frustrating.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I get a whole mouth full of tits
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    From the glossary "Mileage:Just how much shit you can get away with." I live by that. Those customers that sit there with their hands down to their sides are mostly inexperienced newbies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    My personal favorite is when a dancer grabs your hands and puts them on her boobs - I love that shit
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Proactive. Reactive. and more active. The guys that "sit back" are nuts at the HM clubs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dancers will often, as Papi said, encourage contact, at least in S. Florida. I do all I can to help them out.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I get my grindage in, but my hands usually stay to myself unless the dancer requests otherwise. I enjoy the actual dancing more than anything else, so that works for me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why do prison guards use Proactive? To prevent breakouts.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I am shocked to hear anyone suggest that they just sit back and are content with one way contact even if given the option for two way contact. That's like just eating the cookie part of the Oreo even though you are able to eat the cream if you want it. WTF?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I sit back when the dancer gives me a lap dance. Of course, the dancer is on her knees.
  • Missionary
    10 years ago
    I sit back and let her do her thing. It turns me on a lot seeing these bitches giving their all during a lap dance.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    A good dance for me is titty sucking. I can pay for several dances if I can achieve this.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely proactive, at least I am when I'm in my regular club. It's full nude and technically two way contact isn't allowed but every dancer I've gotten a dance from has allowed it during the first dance, most of them even encourage it. I start off rubbing their ass and work my way up to their tits. I rub her Rita and then see if I can squeeze them and all of them have let me, some even tell me to squeeze harder. Theres even a couple dancers that put my hands on their tits as soon as I sat down.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    i let her do her thing and if they encourage me to touch i will. like ihearvoices, i enjoy the dancing part so im ok with just watching.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe in getting a hands on experience. I keep reading employers want people who are hands on. I've been asked if I was a professional masseuse during a lap dance.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Depends on the general vibe in the club and the dancer, and often she'll signal you in the early part of the dance what is it she's up to. I've had some truly outstanding lapdances where I'd just "sit back, relax and enjoy the flight" and she took charge and took care. I've also had times where she grabbed one hand and shoved it under her thong while taking the other and smashing it on a boob, which I took as a likely signal that I should take a more active role in the proceedings.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    2-way, all the way.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I am as proactive as a PL can be. I am curious. Anybody ever get so 'proactive' as to get face slapped by a dancer?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Getting handfuls and mouthfuls of breasts is always nice, and a bit of a turn on when the dancer slowly, teasingly initiates it. Something else that gets my motor running is when the dancer starts sucking on my fingers or licking and breathing heavy in my ear. Farmerart, I got slapped once. The dancer was on my lap, facing me, and my hands kept playing around her hips and sorta getting tangled up in her thong. She told me once not to do that, but the stupid hands did it again. And she slapped me for it. We still didn't stop the lap dances; wound up getting a small hickey from her, too.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I've never been slapped. I just dance with the ones that allow the 2 way contact that I want so there's nothing to get slapped for. If she won't allow what I want I just move on to someone who will rather than trying to force her boundaries. There are to many good clubs and good strippers out there to waste your time and money trying to force a stripper web girl into becoming high mileage.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    JS69, Exactly the reason my last CF is no longer a fave,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion