tuscl

When you've asked dancers out OTC...is this really how most of them react?

I rarely read stripper-web, but every now and then when I'm bored I'll check it out. I came across a thread on there today that I found very interesting. One of the dancers made a thread titled "When customers ask you to hang out after work"

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Now if you take a moment to read those replies, you'll see that pretty much EVERY SINGLE ONE of them said that they'll make up an excuse if a customer asks them to hang out or they'll just flat out say "no". Now, I understand that many (probably the vast majority) of dancer/customer OTC activities are cash in exchange for their time, sex or whatever it is that you're seeking. But I also know from reading TUSCL that every time a customer and dancer interact OTC, money isn't always exchanged. SlickSpic and some other members whose names escape me right now have mentioned that not every single one of their interactions with dancers has involved money.

That's the one thing that has always puzzled me. Stripper-web, at times, can seem SO night and day from TUSCL. This is just one example. There have been other examples in the past of the dancers on stripper-web saying one thing about a particular topic, and the people on TUSCL saying something that is TOTALLY on the other end of the spectrum about that SAME topic. So, someone has to be lying...or am I just slow and missing something?

39 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    House M.D.: "everybody lies"
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    of course... I'd also say that I'd expect a higher level of 'denial' on stripperweb.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    another stripperweb gem from a different thread:
    "You end up with a ho rep in the club and your best regulars want nothing to do with you"
    seems like the exact opposite of what TUSCL would make you think
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings - the connotation I take from "When customers ask you to hang out after work" is of a delusional PL, who thinks a stripper really likes him (romantically), who is asking her out on a "date" date, not offering P4P OTC, so the replies are predictable.

I could be wrong, though. San Jose Guy probably has a better explanation.
  • how
    10 years ago
    Dancers at stripperweb hate SC customers.
    But even regular dancers have opposing objectives to us. They want max cash for min effort. We want sex for free.
    As long as neither dancer nor customer is being a pest about it, the kind of maneuvering and requests should not annoy nor offend.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    In most clean clubs I've been in its hard and expensive to pop a dancer out for free or paid sex....I thank most stripperweb girls are working for clean clubs

Incontrast I've been in some seedy dive bars were the girls are asking me for free to cheap pay for play.back at my room....i thank a lot of tusclers from this board visit clubs like this one or a notch just above
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    @steve229,

I understand that and you're probably right on the money with what you said. What I was getting at is the fact that I know a dancer who met the guy that she use to date when he came into the club as a customer. I've also heard some other dancers mention that the guy they ended up dating was one that they met while they were at work. But you'd never think that was possible by reading that thread on stripper-web.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Vikings: "That's the one thing that has always puzzled me. Stripper-web, at times, can seem SO night and day from TUSCL. This is just one example."

When lying, thieving whores speak they are often lying.

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    A dancer saying on SW she’s down w/ OTC is like a PL saying on TUSCL he likes to pay dancers to just sit and talk to him – i.e. they’ll both get ostracized so they don’t say the truth (plus SW is tightly regulated and members are probably not free to speak their minds as they are on TUSCL).

$$$ is tight – the days of making good $$$ w/ just air-dances are long gone and even making good $$$ with good mileage dances is tough in the current economic climate; thus it seems much more common these days for OTC to occur in order to make the big bucks that were once made by just dancing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    And like 229 mentioned – a lot of inexperienced PLs think b/c the dancer does a really good job of faking she likes him in the club; than she’ll be down to hanging w/ him OTC b/c “she’s so into him”.

IDK if the thread was interpreted in SW as “hanging out” like in a date or P4P OTC – but either way the “company line” on SW is to say “no way I don’t do that”.

I would not doubt there are dancers that have met their S.O.s in the club; just like people who hook up at any job – but if a PL does not have the skillz to pick up chicks OTC; most likely he won’t be able to do it in a club.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF took great offense one time when we were fighting and I called her a lying cheating whore. Following some make-up sex, she said, I'm really not a whore am I? After hemming and hawing we agreed that she was a call girl, not a whore. Another dancer that I see outside the club occasionally, won't take money for sex because she doesn't want to be a whore. But she called me last week and told me she was broke, needed food and medicine, and I asked would $100 help? Oh, yes. So I sent her a Western Union and sometime soon we'll go out for a drink and end up in a hotel. None of them want to admit to themselves that they've sunk that low. Males do not have exclusive rights on denial as the first line of defense.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    And let me be clear, this isn't the only example I can think of when it comes to stripper-web and TUSCL seeming like night and day.

There was a thread on stripper-web in which every dancer pretty much said she would never let a customer suck on her titties during a lap dance. Yet, many of the TUSCL members here have said that this happens all the time in their area.

@Dougster- Maybe it really is that simple. But I just don't get why these girls would lie to each other on the INTERNET- especially to people that they don't even know
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… But I just don't get why these girls would lie to each other on the INTERNET …”

That is very typical female behavior – men say the wrong things unintentionally – women say the wrong thing (i.e. lie) on purpose.

Women tend to be very diplomatic and they often don’t say what they really know or think (or at least they don’t say it to someone’s face but will say it behind their backs).

If dancers are able to lie to PLs in the club all the time; they will also do it on SW.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    There are a lot of women who enjoy sexual freedom and whorish activity "privately", but don't want to admit it publicly. I can relate to that.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    @Papi and HungryG

I see. Thanks for educating me.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "But I just don't get why these girls would lie to each other on the INTERNET"

Thank goodness that never happens here on TUSCL!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Govikings... I'm pretty sure they lie to each other face to face just as well..
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Waitresses, nurses, cashiers, and a whole slew if women get hit on daily and don't make a fuss about it the day that SW sluts do. Get over it. And your egos.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Each respective group often spouts the extreme edges. The reality likely lies somewhere in the middle.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's of not if and way not day.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    House M.D.: "everybody lies"

--

Chris Carter: "The truth is out there"
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    lopaw posted: "Each respective group often spouts the extreme edges. The reality likely lies somewhere in the middle."

This, and then this again.

Idk, but after doing this for a long time, I tend to get a sense as to who might be a good target and who would react badly to being solicited. Doesn't mean that I've never misjudged, but a little bit of common sense and a little bit of gut instinct, developed through experience, go a long way here. In some clubs, one wrong girl reacting badly can poison the entire prospect pool, so picking one's spot can be key.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Just like the average strip club patron does not post on TUSCL the average stripper probably does not post on SW. Nor are those who do post on SW the ones we at TUSCL looking for.

It's no wonder TUSCL and SW have divergent points of view.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Tons of bullshit on any anonymous forum. The only difference is the type of bullshit.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    @jester214

I see. Perhaps I'm a tad bit naive? I know I said this before, but I just don't get why all this lying on the internet would occur. C'mon people, why would you care about boosting your INTERNET credibility???
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Steve229 lol I agree
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What lopaw said.
    Just like in politics, it is often the vocal minority rather than the silent majority making noise.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've never met a stripper who admits to being on SW. Like Joker said - not a representative sample. However I read a thread on SW where they talked about recipes for fake semen cuz their partner's only good for one or two times a night when camming and they need to know what to put in the squirting dildoes (everything from yogurt to Piña Colada mix)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've noticed females use a different vocabulary when talking. If you are seeing a dancer and no money is changing hands, You are not a customer. You are one of her friends. Thus strippers can say they do not go out with customers. In my case I know some dancers from other clubs so if they wanted to, they could argue they knew me before they started dancing at club xyz so that could make me one of their friends they have known for a while. The problem with not giving a dancer any money is that she starts throwing around words like boyfriend girlfriend etc. I'm like I was just visiting or spending time with someone. I seem to keep running into a problem of at least one dancer somewhere in a club getting emotionally attached to me and it can happen without even having sex with her.

I guess it's not a problem if you like her or whomever but It makes me hesitate in actually dating a dancer if she has a lot of baggage, ie, kids, an ex, etc, etc. I've had several dancers tell me they do not think of me as a customer. I guess that means if I ever go out with a specific dancer, she can say truthfully in her mind that she does not go out with customers.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember a few dancers chatting with me in some clubs on ccassions. At some point they told me they did not consider me a customer. I was one of their friends. I was wondering when that happened. Of course there are thousands of dancers out there and many will lie so it's always possible there are a few self righteous strippers posting their Own truths on stripperweb. If you tell yourself something often enough, even you can believe your own lies.

• jester214
    10 years ago
    @GoVikings, I don't know man, I don't get it either. Perhaps they just don't like facing reality.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Dancers at stripperweb hate SC customers"

I'd have to agree with that statement.

I'll give you an example, and it might not be the greatest comparison but here it goes. I work with several different companies, some are unionized and some are not. From my general experience it seems that every time I deal with a strong unionized group they bitch and moan about every thing under the sun and will never give an inch to a request. If they do, they want to make sure they're compensated 5 fold to what I'm getting. Those people remind me of most of the posters at stripperweb.

Now, most of the girls that members of TUSCL claim to meet (and even some of the ladies that have posted on here) seem to be more laid back, willing to accommodate and may bend the rules in situations if they know they're probably going to get something in return - fair enough, I like those type of people.

Some TUSCL posters remind me of those annoying ass salesmen, the total alpha-males that lie so much you wind up not believing them even when they're telling the truth. They've lied so much to you in a 10 minute conversation they can't even remember what is a fact and a lie from the dialog they just said...lol

For GoVikings example about nipple sucking, I guess a lot of that depends on the club. I was in a club this past week in Pittsburgh, and I would have never dreamed that a dancer in that club would have me suck her nipples. I'm sure there's at least one somewhere in that club that would encourage/allow it, but it certainly is not the norm. I don't think I have EVER has a lapdance in Detroit where a dancers hasn't grabbed her boobs and pushed her nipples into my mouth, even the conservative "dances only" ones... so a lot of this debate has to do with "what is the environment these girls posting on stripperweb are coming from?" Are they at conservative clubs or racy clubs? Same could be told about TUSCL members. There's a lot of Detroit members here so their club stories are a lot racier than the ones like members such as GoVikings, whose home clubs are much more tame.

Your moderate strippers and club patrons are in the middle, and stripperweb posters are ultra-conservatives where TUSCL members are ultra-liberal.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'd say not counting the dive clubs that are purely for extras, that about 10-15% of dancers are available for OTC in any given club, although many will be very selective at that and not go with just anyone.

I don't have any data to back this up, but from knowing maybe 25 dancers in my life beyond just having a dance with them, maybe 3-5 did OTC with someone, if not necessarily me. SW attracts a certain kind of dancer, and the culture there is very intimidating for those with other opinions. I wouldn't take anything posted there at face value. This place is a little more honest IMHO although there's a lot of BS here too.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ excellent wisdom above...

I don't get many opportunities to ask for OTC, because I have to be fairly confident after gauging the dancer that she may say yes... and I probably get about 1 in 5 to say yes. I mostly ask at extra friendly type of clubs, and sadly about 3 out of those 5 look at me like I just asked them for their social security number.

• steve229
    10 years ago
    "about 10-15% of dancers are available for OTC in any given club"
    "I probably get about 1 in 5 to say yes"

Hmm, I seem to remember someone (name escapes me at the moment) posting that 80% (of 9's and 10's at that) will do OTC if you "just ask"

Are you sure you're doing it right?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    That wise vet, lopaw, gave the most concise and most probable answer to your question, GoVikings.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    GoVikings said: "I know I said this before, but I just don't get why all this lying on the internet would occur. C'mon people, why would you care about boosting your INTERNET credibility???"

Papi said: "Women tend to be very diplomatic and they often don’t say what they really know or think (or at least they don’t say it to someone’s face but will say it behind their backs)."

The truth is closer to Papi's response than anything. There is almost NOTHING that women fear more than being labelled a slut, or a whore, or cheap. And "stripper" is included in those definitions. It is part of their DNA. They would sooner die than to have the other soccer Moms whisper behind her back that she's a slut. And even worse, if her daughter came home from school and said that everyone is gossiping that her Mom is a whore. Women HATE the thought of that ever happening. It is the curse of death.

Therefore, they will never admit to being a slut. Especially in front of other women. Because they know how other women will be so incredibly judgemental. Being on the internet is absolutely irrelevant. No matter what the medium, if someone thinks you're a cheap slut, you may as well slit your wrists.

Also, as I've said before, all strippers have a deep hatred for SC customers. Or at least a total disrespect, and SOME hatred. Why? Because the thought of their man going to oogle other women who are prettier than they are is the second most hated concept in their lives. They are, by nature, extremely jealous, and especially jealous of women who are prettier.

But as Papi said, women have no problem whatsoever lying to conceal any of these things, because they want to project an image of themselves as sweet, perfect, honorable virgins.

This is how women are. Not just women on stripperweb. Women in general.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Also, keep in mind that EVERY woman has a price. Every woman, at some point, is a slut and a hooker. Any woman on stripperweb or anywhere else who says she would never have sex for money with a customer is lying. There is a price, it's just a matter of how high.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^ what a turd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion