tuscl

Old Reviews

Friday, August 15, 2014 3:18 AM
From my review of Nikki's Roadhouse (Woodstock, ON) of August, 2010...... "I got the strong impression that there is no sex in the lap dance area." Hmm......um....er....ah......NO! Three subsequent visits to this joint over the years have proven the lie to my foolish statement. I really must write a new review. This joint isn't called Sticky Nikki's for nuthin'. Do you guys have any embarrassing reviews that you wish would just disappear?

10 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yep. Sure do art my man. Was in the Tampa area and decided to try out the Brass Flamingo in New Port Richy. My visit really did suck -- none of the girls appealed -- but the review was slapdash and I even had a brainfart and referred to it as Brad's Brass Flamingo, which was showing up in the top ten at the time. Reality was that I really didnt have useful intel. I was pissed that I drove up to Tampa and had no fun. But I didn't have enough to write a real review and should have dropped it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I don't like my first three or so reviews. I didn't write down enough info not were they entertaining enough. For these mistakes, my apologies.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Founder took care of it for me. Back in 2001 he rejected one of my first reviews on the grounds that it was more of a personal experience than a review. Today that review would pass because nobody is screening them before they are published.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    No review regrets, farmerart, but you were only about 22 miles west of where I grew up - Brantford ON.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    All my reviews are embarrassing. Just regurgitations of stuff people have already posted. Absolutely zero original content. Most of the time I'm only visiting strip clubs in my imagination to begin with so the reviews are completely fake. The few times I have actually visited any clubs, in reality, I am such a paranoid fuck who thinks I am so important that I don't provide any details about things people really care about - extras which girl are working there - for fear my real life snake oil salesman identity will be revealed.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I used to review individual dancers, but unless there's one that's appallingly bad, or there's a reason to mention one by name, I usually don't.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Yeah, like rockstar666 I had several early reviews with TMI about individual dancers.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    All along, I thought all of these reviews were fiction, products of aspiring creative writers. The only regrets for prior reviews should be for awful prose as in "It was a dark and stormy night at the local strip club when Mercedes slithered on to the stage wearing little more than a day glow thong and her tattoos."
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I get kind of embarrassed reading any of my reviews, but my first couple come off as kind of sloppy. I would like to think I have come far pretty quickly from where I started. If you had asked me this time last year that not only would I have visited Tijuana but am planning a return trip I would have probably laughed. Makes me wonder where the next couple of years will take me. I think - I hope - my recent reviews have been better, but I am still learning all the time.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    All the reviews on TUSCL are worth reading, kinda like Penthouse Letters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion