tuscl

9's and 10's aka the hottest dancers in the club

Clackport
Washington
Do you TUSCLers try to get dances from the hottest girls in the club?

I'm not talking about clubs where the hottest dancer is a 6 or 7. For example with me, I can be in a club where there's a few 9's and one 10. I might get dances from the 9's, but I can't leave the club until I get a dance from the 10 or attempt to get a dance from the 10. If I'm in a club that has 8's, 9's and 10's, I will not even pay attention to the 8's. The way I see it is if I'm paying money, then I want the best of the best.

What is your approach to all of this?

35 comments

• goonster
    10 years ago
    Same here. I almost exclusively only hit the hottest ladies. If it's racked and stacked with all hotties, the lesser (but still very hot) ladies get ignored.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Only the best for me. I turn up the aggression and treat it like a singles bar if necessary.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Yes I agree. Why would pay an average girl I can have otherwise when there's hotter girls available for the same(usually) price? some will argue the less attractive girls will work harder or allow more. But I've met some hottie's that exhibit those qualities too.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'll grab a 9 or 10 for a nice sensuous dance, but in my experience usually the best high mileage dances are from the 6-8's. So the 9 & 10's are foreplay, and the 6-8's bring it home ;)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If I wanted average looking girls, I would just go to the nightclubs, the PDX nightclubs are full of those.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Me too!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have to agree with lopaw. Worst VIP trip I ever had was from the only 10 I ever took to VIP.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Once you get the 10's pussy wet she's as horny as any 6 or 7 or 5 even. Happened when I was in Vegas.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    10's or 9's are no different than 5 or 6. They're all need pussy licking.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If I run into any 9's or 10's I usually find them to be mostly hands off or asking for a whole lot more money than what I think they are worth. If all they are going to allow is for me to see them do a lap dance, I'd rather just watch at the stage and only pay a dollar or two. However it has been several years since I've seen a dancer that I call a 9 or 10 so it hasn't been a factor for years. The hottest dancers in a club often ask me for dances so I'm wondering if I'm being a bit harsh judging some dancers. I did see some dancers last year at the beach that might have rated a 9. I was having too much fun tipping them at the stage to want to bother leaving to go get dances but I think a couple talked me into it. Maybe my memory from
    last year is a bit fuzzy.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just saw a 10-10 couple. That's when one is rail thin and the other is round as can be. 10
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    One man's 8 is another man's 10. If there's a dancer that I find particularly attractive, I'll definitely do a dance or two. Depending on our conversation and her actions during dances I'll then decide whether to pursue more. Once I had a 9.5 all over me in a LD. We discussed VIP, she agreed to a BBBJ for $300 total, and then after getting paid decided a HJ would do. I was the sucker (or the suckee that night). Another time there was a drop dead gorgeous dancer I'd never met who hinted at extras, but nothing specific. We went to VIP anyway; ended up with BBBJ and BBFS. No discussion of money. When I asked, she said pay what you think its worth. I gave her a $200 tip and despite looking, never saw her again. It's all about being in the right place at the right time.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    If she's head and shoulders above the rest I'll usually grab her for a test drive. Often it's a disappointment and I'll move on. On a few occasions I haven't like the vibe they were given off and just passed this has happened more than once with a Eastern European dancer who was the best looking but appeared to have a shit attitude.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I tip the best looking girl in the club to me , i would tip her alot to show i like what i see and look at her in the eyes . Luckly for me the ones i want are the freakiest in the club too , what i do is compliment her once and say sexually things so she can get into it more . I hate when dancers i dont want come up to me , best i give them a dollar so no jealousy unless i wanna start it lol
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    "If I wanted average looking girls, I would just go to the nightclubs, the PDX nightclubs are full of those."

Lol!

The PDX nightclubs are full of hot looking girls, too. Dude there's nothing that encloses all the women who are 9's and 10's into strips club and doesn't let them escape, haha
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    A Quote From Nipsey Russell:

“Beauty is only skin deep and ugly is to the bone.

Pretty will fade away while ugly holds on!”
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Shadow, does that "10" still work there? Haven't seen her in a long while
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @govikings- there are a few good looking girls in the PDX nightclubs, but they are overshadowed by all the fatties and average looking girls. Plus the good looking girls always bring their boyfriends with them to the club.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I've had some luck over the past couple of years with three favorites who are at least arguably 9s, but it was all OTC. None of them were offering anything ITC beyond a moderate grind and some titties in the face.

But, truth be told, what worked to my advantage is that they work in clubs in not so great areas. These 3 girls were the hottest talent in their respective clubs, but their clubs were not bringing in a lot of good paying customers. They only still worked in those clubs because, for one reason or another, their mobility was limited. If I had met them dancing in, say, NYC, LA or Chicago, just to name a few areas, I'm guessing that enough money would be chasing them that things would have worked out much differently.

Of course, 9s and 10s are also much tougher to find in mediocre club areas as many of the hottest and youngest girls ARE more mobile. And even in these areas, it can be a crap shoot as the hottest girls are in demand almost anywhere. With one of the 3 hot favorites I discussed above, OTC was hit or miss and would largely depend on how fat she got in the club that night. With one of the others, she would only go out if it involved an event evening (Broadway show, dinner at a high end restaurant, clubbing in expensive NYC SCs, etc.) - she knew her value and played it accordingly.

The last time I saw a true 10, it was in a club in Manhattan and she was so damned beautiful, sexy, elegant and gracious that I had trouble speaking properly for the first minute or so. The time before that was at Cheetah in Atlanta. I believe that true 10s are made, not just born. I've met more than a few 9s who probably could be 10s if they were more refined and took the utmost care of themselves.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely going to pursue the best looking girls at the club, but will end up spending my money with the girl who gives me the best combination of looks+price+mileage+fun. But the 9s and 10s will at least get an interview from me!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Same as most have said. Unless the dancers in question are ones I know who aren't worth it, if there are any 9's and 10's, I'll wait for them over the 8's and below. Same goes with any dancer who is hotter than other dancers in the club, even my favorites. I have even ticked off a a few favorites by skipping dances from her if I see a smoking hot dancer.

In my experience about 70% of the time the 9 or 10 was worth it. The ones who haven't I could mostly tell by how they acted on stage, but even then I tried them, just because they are so rare. And like sharkhunter mentioned I haven't seen a 9 or 10 in a few years.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I would hope that is the goal, perhaps the only goal, of visiting the strip club. That said, what I think is a 10 may be someone else's idea of an 8. Also, personality has something to do with it, which is why a 10 with a stuckup bitch personality isn't really a 10, which is why giving a number rating to every girl is ultimately meaningless. That's probably how I end up deciding to go to my favorite club, which has never had a dancer who was ever above an 8 and has many dancers who I have a hard time visualizing dancing somewhere, anywhere, else.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @shadow- did that 10 at least make you "happy"?

I agree with others that 9's and 10's in strip clubs are extremely rare nowadays. Right now I currently know of two 9's working regularly in my area, and that's about it. The last time I saw a 10 was probably 10 months ago. In my
    six years of strip clubbing I have only seen five or six 10's.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Waaaaaay to many variables. I'd much rather get a dance from a 6-7 dancer with the three i's, than a 9-10 that might as well be a lamppost.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… One man's 8 is another man's 10 …”

I’ll usually get hard for the dancer with the best bod with best bod meaning big natural tits and a big round ass (i.e. really curvy – not “proportioned” or girl next door type) – a very pretty face is a nice extra but def not a requirement (more often than not I’ll get dances from girls with great bods and avg faces and will often not get dances from girls w/ great faces and just avg bods).

Having said this; if the mileage is below expectation; then I’ll quickly move on to someone else even if she looks real good.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I'm with you lopaw. Personality has to be part of the rating, and looks alone won't get a girl past an 8 in my book. On the other hand. A 7 in looks can be a 10 overall if she has a great personality.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Generally speaking I agree with Lopaw. The 9s and 10s are wonderful appetizers, but the sex and extras are often only available from the 7s and 8s. However I had sex last week with a 9.5 +, so as usual there are exceptions to every rule.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I had a recent experience with a very attractive (10 in my book) dancer who surprised me. Her rates were reasonable and she allowed lots of two way contact. She was so hot I arranged for a 3 dance package despite not knowing her rules and limits - I figured even if the contact was light or the dance was mostly air it would still be worth it. Sometimes you just luck out.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Actual 10's are so rare it is easy for me to forget how attractive they are until I chance upon them. They are so fine it is next to impossible to take my eyes off them.

Given the opportunity, it is impossible not to get at lease a couple of dances from a ten. Even so, for me, all dances from the 10's have been a decent mechanical grind with zero attempt at a connection from the dancer.

Why should they put in any effort? Every guy in the club is going to get dances from them regardless of personality or charm.

Truly amazing how mind blowing stunning some of these honey's are.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    ranukam - She did the job but in such a lack luster fashion that it wasn't very satisfying.

Rentz2 - A TUSCL buddy told me last week that she was back at Follies after trying Pink Pony & Mardi Gras for awhile.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I'd give my CF a 9 on looks alone and a 4 on personality, like a trailer thrash personality as compared to a cloistered nun which has a personality factor of 10. I really hate her personality and the reason my valence electron is still bonded to her atom is her looks, her face is just up there among the faces that I adore.

Yesterday night, we were chatting inside the car in a parking lot eating dinner. She managed to sit facing me, she started talking trailer thrash about the men wanting to F her, calling them creeps and bitches who just talk with their $20 money (cheapskates), asking for OTCs which she will never say yes to, again not that I'm complaining but how can I tell if she's really not going for it. So I tuned out and just let my eye enjoy wandering round her face, ogling those nice facial lines. My imagination running wild like "fucking I would cum in her face." She didn't notice I was not really following what she was saying until... she did check me by asking a question

"So what do you think should I do?"

"Well, I think what you did was OK, though. You should just get the BS going and take the money."

"Fuck it, you've spaced out on me."

"You are just so pretty awesome looking tonight I can't help it."

"Ok let's get outta here, we got the motel discount coupon, time to go."
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Clubber is spot on.

While, of course, you want to at least test drive the best model, a shiny exterior doesn't always equal stellar performance.

It's not so much that I have to have a 10 as much as she has to meet some minimum requirements: Minimal tats. Passable face. Put together. Personality. And I'll only go lower than a C-cup if she's divine on the pole/stage.

Some nights and some places, I'll want a dance from every girl in the house, with some prioritized higher. Others ... nary a one.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Actually, the "10" who was Shadow's worst ever in VIP happened to be one of my best ever. She rode me like her life depended on it for about twice the allotted time until I finally gave in. I must have caught her on a good day. She was known to go through the motions with others, and even did that sometimes with me during table dances.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I think I've only ever danced with one '10' in my lengthy SC experience. And she had the entire package for sure and continues to dance, albeit on a limited schedule. So I don't get to see her as often as I would like. She was a a great GFE ITC with a full menu. Most of the dancers I gravitate toward are in the 7-8 range.

All that being said, I don't like to rate any woman. They are all special in their own way.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have had pretty good luck with 9's and 10's, mostly because I can tell by their attitude before the dance whether I should skip the dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion