tuscl

Club Promotions

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:29 PM
What is the most memorable club promotion that you have seen or been to? What was so special about the promotion?

4 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Detroit clubs are big on waiving the cover if you show up with a ticket from a special event like the recent MLB All-Star Game.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I was actually going to go to one club I haven't been to in months. As I drove up to it, I noticed a big crowd of cars parked along the road and realized they must be doing an anniv ersary party. That was not what I was looking for so I just turned around and left.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Outside of 2 for one dance specials most club promotions suck and are completely forgettable. I'm a regular. Unlock the door and I'll be there. I actually avoid my favorite clubs when they book features or get involved with Radio Station Promos. This stuff brings in amatuer customers who don't know how to act in a strip club
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I'm not sure a memorable club promotion is possible. I am not even sure what you mean. Amateur night counts as a club promotion, but I have never been to one still worth remembering.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion