tuscl

What is your preferred type of lapdance?

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:35 AM
Do you like your lapdance slow and sensual, fast and physical, or somewhere in the middle? I like it sensual.

25 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Anyone know how many times this has been covered?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @clubber- if you didn't know, most topics on TUSCL have been covered multiple times. I haven't seen a question like this in a while, so that's why I posted it.....
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    It's probably been covered a lot Clubber. But I'll take a repeated topic, over all these stupid topics that the trolls litter this board with any day of the week. I like a slow and sensual dance. Fast and physical ain't my thang.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like both. It depends on the dancer. Some can do one style and not the other. If they are good at it I like it either way
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Good point about the trolls, but since they are ignored, I don't see them. I'm with cj, both!
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I like them to start out slow and move to fast and physical.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I concur with Ranukam, GoV, and Shadow. To elaborate on the slow and sensual dance style: A dancer once explained to me that her philosophy in dancing for customers was that the older the customer, the slower the dance is what is generally appreciated. For me, these days, a dancer only has to move fast enough so I know she's awake.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Slow and sensual.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm old, so I like a slow start, and when my erection is positioned correctly against the dancer, she should then go full bore. I do have my faves trained well in that respect.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    Slow and sensual. Too fast and physical doesn't always feel as good especially if your dick isn't in good position.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Sit still and let me grope.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I don't know anyone else's definition, but when I say slow and sensual I'm talking about things like: (feeling up on you, kissing your neck and cheek, nibbling on your ear, going in slow motion, grinding lightly etc) Fast and physical to me are things like: (grinding your dick hard, jamming her tits in your face, moving fast pace, flexible and acrobatic etc) There was one girl recently that was doing fast and physical to me. She was grinding my dick so good. My dick got so hard that it felt like it was going to rip through my pants.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I prefer a counterclockwise grind during the Springtime.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    A lap dance where she lets me fuck her.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    During the Summer When the heat is ablaze I enjoy her dances In all myriad ways
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Sensual is good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Slow and sensual for me also but with firmness (i.e. when they grind on you with enough force to really feel them w/o it hurting while still keeping slow and deliberate) I get most of my dances from black dancers that often give VHM and UHM dances – I’ve noticed the smaller; thinner; lighter; more-athletic girls; will often times do the high-rpm dance where they move/dance too fast – in contrast – often times the bigger/thicker girls will do it nice and slow while still giving a great grind.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Sensual is usually my preference. I want to feel like I'm making out with the chick rather than being ridden by her like a Derby racer!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I like Sensual dances that slowly build up. Speed isn't important, rather I like a dancer with a smooth grind that is neither too hard that it hurts or too soft that I don't feel much. I especially like it when the grind slowly builds up in intensity and pleasure slowly builds up in intensity, until one minute I am really enjoying the feeling of her sliding across my body and the next I suddenly notice she's nearly got me past the point of no return.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Hmm, I like slow and sensual. But my ATF is a fast and physical dancer. And she's 5'10" barefoot which is a lot of girl to have moving on you like that. Not sure what it means her not dancing in my preferred style and still being my ATF. I guess I really like her personality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’d be nice if more dancers read threads like these – some dancers don’t seem to have a clue (or even care to have a clue).
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Papi - some times they ask what kind you like before even asking you if you wanna dance. I always reply "nasty" and see where it goes. :)
  • dallas702
    10 years ago
    I'm with Shadow on this one. My fav lapdance is nasty, hands on, extras included, with either HJ, BBBJ, of FS depending on the place and my moood.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion