tuscl

Perfect set up except...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know two dancers very well. I have been to VIP with both of them separately numerous times. One with no kids broke up with her BF several months ago and moved in with the other and her BF. Also with no kids. The two of them just moved out and are now sharing a hotel room until they can bank enough cash to get an apartment. One has agreed to doing OTC with me for $150. I'm sure the other would do the same because she has told me that she has done OTC. This is leaving the door wide open for a 3 some at their hotel room. And yes I totally trust them.

The problem is that it's not just the two of them sharing the hotel room. There are also two pit bulls and I don't trust them. What to do?

29 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Tip the pit bulls too! A couple steaks should make them your friend forever!

Unless, of course, they're Rip Off Bitches ....
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just don't fuck the pit bulls
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    Pit bulls aren't anything to be scared of. As long as they've been treated like pets instead of property, they are as friendly and rock-solid in temperament as any other dog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just don’t show them your sausage in case they get confused
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say meet them somewhere else. Last time I did OTC and a gal had her dog around, that little Italian Greyhound, Isabella, started dry humping my leg. I wrote that up as a discussion.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Going somewhere else would be my first suggestion. If that's not an option, go to the grocery and get two of those dog bones that are the size of a log and shut the dogs in the bathroom with those.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    And you used to land aircraft?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm not a fan of dogs at all. I've been with a couple of dancers that had massive dogs, I never wanted to go to their houses.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Do the OTC somewhere AWAY from the dogs.
    I doubt that they would "like" you. LOL
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Just be careful. With all the screaming they'll be doing, those dogs may think that you're attacking their owners. ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Use to do OTC with a dancer with a pit bull. The dog's personality was better than hers, by several orders of magnitude.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    I am admittedly a "pit bull person", I have two of them myself, have cared for and been around many and have yet to encounter a bad one. If their owners are comfortable with it, I really don't think you have anything to worry about. You could always bring a couple of deer antlers or 12" bully sticks to win them over and keep them busy, but if they're staying with them in a hotel room they either have crates to secure them for cleaning staff or they're totally fine with people coming and going.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How'd they even get a pit bull into the hotel? I'm sure they'll just put the dogs in the bathroom. Bring a nice juicy t-bone just in case.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    rickdugan LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I've had to evict section 8 housing with dogs.Never look the dog in the eye.Bow sideways,let the dog sniff you,be the beta.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    The dogs wouldn't really bother me. I've got one. Once guests settle in and say hello he pretty much keeps to himself unless someone calls him over. Like others have said, a lot of owners have crates to secure them for various reasons. I'd ask them if they've got them and if they'd mind keeping them in there. Mine has no problem hanging out in is crate for a while, I think he feels safer in there too.

I suppose getting another room might be a reasonable option too, I presume they aren't at the Waldorf or anything that would throw the economics off too bad.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Some hotels are pet friendly. Red Roof Inn for example allows one pet per room.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Option One: Get your own room at the same hotel.
    Option Two: Have them put the dogs in the bathroom just like they do when they entertain their other"guests"
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I agree with yoda, get a room in the hotel, no dogs, no worries. Be sure to post photos! Lol!
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    bring an empty bottle or can with you. something you can piss into in case you might have to use the bathroom.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    What? Sorry, what did you say after 3 some?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Give them ground beef with sleeping pills. When they pass out, grab a Sharpie and draw on their faces.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    If they seem docile, just don't worry about it until you feel the third and/or fourth tongue
  • RickWood
    11 years ago
    If the dogs can be crated or otherwise secured, then that's fine. A flimsy bathroom door might not hold two dogs back.

You just need to make sure the dogs aren't in a position to do anything if they feel you are attacking their owners (on top, moans, screams, etc).

Otherwise a separate room may be in order.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Have the girls put the dogs in a crate in the bathroom or have them put them in their vehicles. done deal.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I found out yesterday that they are up for it and that neither has a car. A 3rd dancer picks them up and drops them off. Maybe I'll have to make it a 4 some. LOL.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

At our age, we don't have a lot of chances left to scratch items off the Bucket List. Dogs be damned, GO for it! :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Clubber, you make a damn fine point.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Ya know, I'm not that fond of 3-somes but 4 or more is a whole different animal. My experience is limited, but the few times I've done it have been an absolute blast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion