tuscl

Any local joints with some action?

Just moved back to the area. Used to be a pussycat theater on the north end where a guy could really get his money's worth if he was generous with the dancers. Anything like that still in the area?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Moved to WHERE???

A location helps.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Sorry there is nothing in "the area" for you. Where ever the fuck " the area" is.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You LE maybe? LOL
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    There's a place across the street from Denny's.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lenny's.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ask for Green Tea
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Colorado??!!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    The pussycat theater is now a sausage factory, but you'll probably like that better.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Does your mommy know that you are up this late, little boy?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Dude, TUSCL is an internationally read website. It's not just available where you are. You're going to have to provide some specificity if you want help on this website. Otherwise, look for your club on www.stripclublist.com There, you can post your request, only under that club, and then only people looking at posts for that club will see it.

Just in case you're speaking of the last remaining Pussycat Theater of the (in)famous California chain of the same name, read this. Particularly the last paragraph in the history section:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussycat_Th…

It says that by 2001 there has been only one remaining theater in the chain. It's in the lavender district of L.A. Specifically, that means its a gay theater now. Is that the theater you were asking about?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go back to sleep you thumb sucking masturbated
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shitter
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shitter
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shitter
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shitter
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Try the south end
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Guys guys guys...you just ran off a dude who could share some mad intel. He could tell us 'bout Bella at "the club" in his area. Or maybe one of the chicks named for cars. You know, Mercedes, Volvo, Escalade, and VWminibus.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Or maybe Greyhound!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Or maybe Greyhound!!!!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    barnike, I'm not sure where you think that you are posting, but this is a site for patrons who enjoy the LEGAL services offered by strip clubs and their entertainers. You do realize that prostitution is illegal just about everywhere except for parts of NV, no? If you are looking for that sort of things, you will need to look elsewhere.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat RickDugan. What you have to understand barnike is that a lot of guys on this site tell wacky stories. But Chris Rock is right...there's no sex in the champaign room my friend.
  • bamike
    11 years ago
    Lansing Michigan
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^I thought people moved away from Lansing, not back to it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    These are the reviews for Lansing, MI clubs. This will be the best information on TUSCL as to your question:

https://www.tuscl.net/c.php?CID=287
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say go to Windsor dude,not only are the clubs cleaner and safer, but I'm sure the babes are better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion