tuscl

What's the Greatest Criticism You've Actually Told a Dancer to Fer Face?

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Thursday, January 2, 2014 7:13 PM
Sharkhunter's recent thread, "Things you thought about saying to strippers but decided not to," inspired me to post this one. It's the opposite of shark's: A dancer kept pestering me for more and more money, while negotiating for a lap dance. I finally said to her: "You really don't have the right temperament to work in this industry." She quietly turned around and walked away. No sale. That was most pungent remark I ever made directly to a dancer.

17 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    I, too, had an overweight blowsy blonde stripper pestering me and being obnoxious to a fault. I finally said to her, "please stop asking me for a dance. I really prefer dancers who are slimmer than you." Other than staring daggers at me, that ended it.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    To one that had just spent 4 months in jail. "You've got to stop doing that". She agreed. :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I told a dancer she needed a breathmint, I ended up dating her, go figure.
  • the mighty quinn
    10 years ago
    "sorry you don't do anything for me"
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I made a dancer cry once by telling her to knock off all of the stripper shit that she was feeding me. I appreciate a good sales pitch but her scam was so over the top that it was embarrassing. I guess coming from me it really upset her. I am not known to be flippant with the chickadees.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    "I am glad you were probably sexually assaulted as a child." She then threatened to get my group thrown out, but instead she simply left us alone. Mission accomplished. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will only...
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't remember. I pissed off a couple on different occasions and I didn't even know what I did. I do remember one dancer said my comment was to her was pretty mild compared to the last group of guys. They said something like "we don't want any stinking dances so move your fat ass out of here" She said all she asked was to sit at their table. I told her when she asked the same thing "I don't want any dances." She was saying she didn't ask. I invited her to sit. She wasn't fat. A bitch of a rude dancer or just a bitch was going around upsetting everyone including me before she came along. I did not buy any dances for the next hour or two.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I asked a dancer once, do you just finish eating a sandwich. She replied back, no. Then I asked her, if that isn't mayonnaise kicking back on the corner of your mouth, what IS hanging out there?
  • bigman226
    10 years ago
    In a drunken moment I asked a dancer who taught her how to do that. She asked "Do what?" I said "walk over here on your hind legs.." The bouncers laughed while they put me out but I was back the next day
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @the mighty quinn- I've said that myself several times. There were a couple dancers I met where I ended up telling them they had poor lap dance technique. One of them told me it was her first night and perhaps it really was her first night, but the next time I saw her there, she was light years better.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I once told a dancer her grind was like a live frog hopping on a hot skillet. Which was true! It probably would have been a better technique if my dick was in her pussy, but alas she was a very low contact dancer.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Damn predragdr, that's harsh! Could have been funny in te right context I suppose. I laughed when I was asked if I wanted a dance. I've been accused of being too nice. Maybe I need to take some notes here
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I'm the same way. I gotta start giving the babes the lovin they want and crave, the tough love!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    From a couple of years ago: [view link]
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I don't like insulting the dancers. The worst thing I've ever said, to a stripper who responded to me declining a dance by asking, "why not, aren't I your type?", was "You're a bit too curvy for me".
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Once, I flat out told a dancer.......'You stink'.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-I once told a stripper, "I say Good Day."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion