tuscl

Underrated things in lapdances

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, December 7, 2013 11:47 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but during a lap dance when a dancer bites and licks my dick over the pants, that shit really turns me on. What are some things in lapdances that don't get talked about too much on TUSCL, but that you really enjoy?

36 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I love having a dancer bite my johnson (but not on the head though). I love the feeling of the pressure of her teeth on my hard, sensitive, responsive, penis. I often ask dancers to do this – usually when they are attempting, or more precisely, simulating, a BJ over the pants. They are usually a bit startled when I ask them to bite it – they think it would hurt me (and it could hurt if they bite really hard of course – the bite should have enough pressure as if one was giving a deep muscle massage). In fact – I like anything the dancer does w/ her mouth on me – from licking; to biting; to kissing; etc.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love it when a dancer whispers in my ear passages from Plato's Republic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I love it when she is on me RCG and takes my hands and puts them on her boobs – I honestly appreciate that :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I love when dancers nibble, suck, or lick my nipples, ears, or neck. <3 the GFE.
  • Jdoe901
    11 years ago
    I like when dancers reach into my pants to adjust the direction my cock is pointing. It's just so considerate of them.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "I love when dancers nibble, suck, or lick my nipples" I love that too 3LeggedMan, I also really like when they lift up my shirt and grind on my bare body.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Papi, I like that too! Both of my favorites just started doing that. Surprised the heck out of me since it is supposed to be one-way contact!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't like small talk. Discussing the size of my penis is quite unnecessary.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Moto, hitting for the cycle with that one!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Moto, You shouldn’t put the words “small” and “my penis” in the same post :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Never mind – read your post too fast and didn’t get your pun!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Speaking of underrated, we always talk about ass and tits on dancers, but I gotta say I love me some nice legs. I love tan, smooth, toned legs. Yummy! Also a lot of the heels that dancers wear turn me on, but I think that correlates with legs.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I also love neck nuzzling and having her run her fingers thru my hair. I also love some underrated things that are unique to a female anatomy. I used to like nipple sucking but some dancers like to bite or suck really hard, so now I am leery of it, especially if the dancer seems a bit on the dom side.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Neck and ear nuzzling & kissing is always a surefire winner. I like when we touch foreheads, and maybe nose tips, and just look at each other with our lips a quarter inch apart. Drives me crazy.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^ My sentiments exactly. Couldn't have summed it up better.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @subraman yeah....that should only be reserved for real couples. Not some random client/provider standoff. They should be sexy, not romantic...in most cases
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "when a dancer bites and licks my dick over the pants, that shit really turns me on." I like this too, but first I take my pants off.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    When she lifts my shirt up and she rubs her tits against my chest, that's great, especially if she's got big ones.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    When she says, "This ones on the house.", or, "Watch for the bouncer."
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    When she runs her fingers through my hair. Head or chest. When she lightly plays with my dick and balls with her fingers.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Personally, I'll pass on the over-the-pants-with-the-mouth part, unless I'm wearing black slacks. Had a few times I've gone to the club in khakis and come back with spray tan, lipstick, bronzer, sparkles, whatever, all over the front of my pants. Sometimes it's not even all that easy to get out in the wash. No thanks. Things that work for me: - Intelligent, thought-out conversation that isn't just constant BS compliments before we get dances. - Allowing me to take off the clothes, even if it's just untying a tie. - Letting me run hands through hair, especially if I can grab by the roots. - Letting me dig my fingers into her back muscles, particularly if she's busty and I have a feeling her back doesn't feel all that great after a night of wearing 10-inch heels. - Putting my hands on her butt and having me control her speed/force. - Intense eye contact. This is really difficult for dancers since they don't want to feel like they're connecting with you, but those who do are keepers. - Any way of doing the splits across me. - Letting me blow (air) in her ear. One of my current ATFs wasn't expecting me to do this the last time we got dances and she went all goosebumpy when I did it. That was awesome.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    This almost never happens to me but I am always turned on when a dancer gives me explicit directions what to do during a lap dance. Toronto sweetie did this during our first encounter ITC before we got down to doing the deed. Hearing her throaty voice commanding me to do specific things to her body during the lap dance preliminaries helped to stiffen Mr. Wood to diamond cutter state.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm the only one who likes going over the classics with dancers. My CF just loves it when I read Euripedies.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Anonymous- Great stuff. I definitely agree with you on the eye contact part, I absolutely love that! If I could find a girl that could do the splits across me I would be in heaven! DandyDan- I agree with you, I've only had that a few times, and it felt damn good. Subraman- I like the forehead touching and nose to nose too. It's always tempting to go in for the kiss right then, but I've got to remind myself that these are strippers not my girlfriend. I also really like when they lift up my shirt and feel up on my bare chest kind of like what GMD said. What is overrated is when they do that fake moaning shit. I have no idea why they do that but it's annoying. It's probably the thing I hate the most in lapdances.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Had a dancer tell me once "reach around under my leg when you put your finger in me so the bouncers can't see. ". She only needed to tell me once......
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    ranukam: yeah, although the "so close yet so far" is itself a big part of the turnon. IF they do that while they're rubbing my crotch or pinching my nipples, I'm digging it. Of course, I do sometimes kiss the girls, when I know they're receptive. There was a HJ-only extras club I'd go to, where the stripper would do the "lips almost touching" thing throughout our dance, and then when she sensed I was almost ready to blow, she'd plant her lips on mine -- that was pretty fkn awesome.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Here are a few of the things that turn me on, and a lot of dancers don't do. Pull up my shirt and press her body into mine while grinding me, this especially feels good if the dancer has full natural breasts or large nipples. Placing her breasts above my crotch and shaking her tits softly against my lap. Especially good if the dancer has large full natural breasts. Kneeling between my legs, rubbing her fingers lightly along my crotch while looking into my eyes.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    @ranukam: The conversation one, the eye-contact one, the splits one and the ear-blowing one all come together in one girl who dances at Polekatz in Chicago. She's 5'2", raven-haired, has the most amazing body and gives a heck of a hand massage (as in actually massaging your hand) as well. WANT. Thinking I'm going to try and get a room with her next chance I can get. @Subraman: ... sounds awesome indeed.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic, if Euripedes, you are going to have to pay for dem!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @ATAC-I can sew. I'm from Santo Poco.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Sew, SlickSpic. Sew like the wind!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @Slick: little saint?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Underrated things in lapdances" The lack of a smart phone in the Dancer's hand.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Thought for sure that would get a response. LOL
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    We hold these truths to be self evident, that smart phones in strippers hands (or any driver's) are the work of the devil. Probably why no one commented sooner. ;-)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps not the only reason. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion