Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clinical Studies

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well hell boys old James just signed his broke Ass up for a 3 week $3,000 clinacl study with some kinds Ass drops.....once I'm Dunn if I don't die im going to be me some nasty Ass blow jobs.....I'm James and I'm Hard

Replies (5)

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

It's going to be a good ride

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Any idea what the drops your sticking up your anus. Might contain?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I doubt he'd understand even if they told him.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I bet it is rocket fuel. bagBoy is going to get the ass drops, then hold a bic lighter under his ass when he farts. The explosion will send him to the international space station. This is America's alternative to Soyuz.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If the program involves altard run like hell. Don't let him stick anything up your ass BBJ

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement