Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Danny's"?

BagBoyJames

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've heard a little about Danny's from the older members on tuscl. If you guys please tell me what and were this extras bar is and some of your great stories of the cherries popping

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

BagBoy, what you're looking for is "Denny's." But that restaurant is out of your price range.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

BagBoy, I'm sure there's a Caca's in your area.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Seriously guys c'mon

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Don't get me wrong those comments are funny...i chuckled ....but let's get me some answers please

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Speak to me shadow...your one of those guys thats been their and dun that

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Nobody like me

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Yep

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

BagBoyDude...I've eaten many Danny's "Grand Slam" meals. Yummy yummy yummy in the tummy tummy tummy my friend. But the waitresses will not accept man ho activities as payment. Bitchez called the cops on my when I whipped it out in order to pay. The wanted money. Fucking bitch waitresses.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

But you try that BagBoy...go in chanting Man-DANG-A-LOW and drop yo' trou. Then ask for a GRAND SLAM!!!

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement