tuscl

Flagged Reviews

rediguan
Illinois
Friday, November 8, 2013 9:25 AM
How often do you flag a review, if ever? I just flagged one because it was a word for word ripoff of an earlier review. I've been tempted to flag a review before but I just couldn't take a pass on this one. Is it worth it to flag reviews and what happens? Does Founder get back to you?

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Never flagged a review,don't have anyone on ignore and have only one user name.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've flagged two I think. I'm not usually one to bust someone's balls over what I don't think is a good review so it's got to be pretty out there for me. Like dice, I dot have an ignore list.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "How often do you flag a review, if ever?" When I am reading daily reviews. If I see a shit review I flag it & start looking for MORE.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I think your birth announcement was a shit review.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I flagged one once because the guy obviously didn't go to the club. He hated the dancers, the wait staff (who are excellent), the food...it was a joke. A day later it had 2 more flags.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Well, it's easy to flag a review if the reviewer wrote the same review twice. Other than that, I think I've done it 4 times, although one of those was clearly a review of the wrong club.
  • CarlosDanger
    11 years ago
    I flagged one because the guy was clearly lying. He wrote about going there on a Sunday and then regurgitated a bunch of information that he could have read in any of the other 600+ reviews of that club. The main problem with his review is that this club isn't open on Sundays. Never has been, probably never will be. So obviously he lied, presumably to get another month of free membership. Last time I checked, I think my flag was removed. So evidently it's okay to just make shit up in your reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve flagged a couple and for the most part they have been deleted within a day or two although the last one I flagged was not removed the last time I checked. Founder does not get back to you – either the review stays up or it gets removed.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    I've flagged several. One was later determined to be plagiarized from an advertising site; another was a decent review but of the wrong club in same city. A few others contained no substantial, usable factual info just self referential remarks about the reviewer's reactions to club. Irrelevant to another TUSCL member considering going to club. Another reviewer posted a review of a club in Hamburg, IA that had been closed and inaccessible for a week by flooding in the area.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I flagged a couple. None recently. I think the only thing it does is get further scrutiny from whomever edits reviews.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I Flag mostly because of extreme shortness of the review, ESPECIALLY if it is a 1st review aimed at subverting the free membership offer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think that I've flagged two reviews. Both because the rat-finks who wrote those reviews let their mouths wander too far from their non-existent brains.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've flagged three or four. They always either got taken down very quickly or rewritten to correct the problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion