Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice Crew is Growing Daily

juicebox666

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Every day we get calls and emails at Juice Crew Inc. Of new people seeking to join our underground investment group to buy out stripclub websites and strip clubs in their home towns....as President of this soon to be fortune 500 company I'm glade to report this is a Juice take over

Remember these threads....one day soon juice will own ALL.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for juicebox666
juicebox666
•

Juice ! Juice ! Juice !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOW!

Juice! Juice! Juice!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Buy! Buy! Buy! Buy!

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

Juice crew 4 Life Mo'Fuckers !

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I am the dark lord of tuscl !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'd like to see Juice Crew take over The System by RickyBoy Franchise. Think that Juice would be willing to write that faggot RickyBoy a check for $0.47 for his ten years of hard work?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

How much can I invest? I love a good opportunity. There's no risk, is there?

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

If you need cheap labor, I'm more than willing to exploit my countrymen.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

What's the ticker? I'm interested in playing the inverse, lol.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

JCFL

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Low

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

You have been warned !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Opening new chapters everywhere

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

comeing to your state soon

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

First we take TUSCL, then we take Berlin.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

In a year we will come back and check the performance of JCFL versus TWTR.

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

LOL

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

So true !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***

Profile picture for G2
G2
•

Booom !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

low!

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol !

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

I would buy stock in this company! It will not 〽 but instead 💹 and u will be rich and be able too go too the 🏧 and take out lots of 💰💰💰

Profile picture for SippyCup69
SippyCup69
•

lol

Profile picture for Shadowcat69
Shadowcat69
•

meow ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement