tuscl

My girlfriend wants to be a stripper

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, November 3, 2013 10:16 AM
Not mine lol. Some dude on Stripperweb asked that question. My username on Stripperweb is musik22, I spoke pretty honestly and surprisingly no one really (even Yoda) gave me grief over it. It's probably because they know it's true. I might be teetering on the line of getting banned. Maybe I should just say FUCK YODA! and get kicked out with a bang lol. [view link] Anyways what do y'all think? Knowing what you know about strip clubs, if you were dating a girl that wants to start stripping, would you let her?

22 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    My feelings on this have evolved over time. A few years ago, I would have been really turned on by the idea as long is it was a non-extras club. In the years since, I've come to realize more and more, that even in non-extras clubs, there are many other bad influences that would drag a gf down and would affect who she is as a person and create baggage for you and her in the future. A lot of her 'work' friends would most likely turn out to be people I wouldn't want to have anything to do with. Now, I fully realize I'd want no part of that drama no matter how irresistible the girl is. In the situation described in the OP, IMO it would be the end of the relationship is she started dancing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've dated dancers before. I've also been friends with benefits with strippers who work at clubs with extras. There job doesn't bother me. In fact, I think that I like the fact that other dudes want my girl. They want what I get. There's a reason that certain strippers might date a customer that go beyond mere capital.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Maybe I should just say FUCK YODA! and get kicked out with a bang lol." Not disrespectful enough. You should really disrespect that bitch, something everyone would remember. I'm talking the kinda disrespect that will make him flinch every time he sees a username that resembles yours. Dave Chappelle as Rick James disrespectful. I would let her. 10/10 I'm not gonna marry her, so I won't dictate her life choices. Also, she'd probably be in phenomenal shape (which is a plus cause plus size is a negative). As long as she keeps herself clean, I'm with it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What Yoda needs is a Joey "Coco" Diaz tongue lashing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Just to be clear I don't have a problem meeting/dating a stripper while she is stripping. The problem is if I'm dating her, and then she decides she wants to start stripping. I don't want to go that road if I don't have to knowing everything I know about the strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Didn't yoda used to post on here? The force must not have been with him or her over here, lol. 0 thanks in 0 posts on all the time musik22 has been on the site. I see your input is appreciated.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    As far as what I would think about a girl becoming a stripper, I might tell him that lots of guys like the idea of going out with a hot dancer and having fun with her. As far as becoming a dancer's boyfriend or being a boyfriend, most people have a very negative image of a dancer's boyfriend. He might fit right in. Unemployed, asking her for money, etc.etc. He might as well start looking for a new job and new girlfriend since he will likely not have either for too long if he doesn't start looking now.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Speak in proper Yoda speak Yoda should, hmmm? Address him in Yoda speak you should. The force is weak in that one, no? To Dagobah that one must go. But seriously, I think stripperweb is what we would turn into with moderation. No fun that would be, hmmm?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why are we fucking Yoda?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter- I don't suck up to the strippers or Yoda over there. I don't tell them what they want to hear, that's probably why I have no thanks. Plus I just started posting over there a couple of months ago.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It looks like I spoke too soon, one girl just posted her semi disapproval of what I said, watch the avalanche that gets started after her. This should be good lol.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Lol, you could add a new category to stripperweb, diss approvals and boos, lol. Just don't tell them your secret identity on here. Of course I don't think they would last long here. Might be enough to get you banned.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Ive been banned 26 times on stripper web and im still their 652 strong.....and yes fuck yoda
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    @Slick, how have I never heard of Joey Diaz before today? This guy is amazing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Stax-He's an ex-con and really isn't fit for mainstream audiences. I love Coco. His stories are comic gold.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Joey Diaz is hilarious, listen to a joe rogan experience podcast or two with him you will laugh your ass off
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Swiss just thanked you
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    He should lock his GF up in a high tower, giving her a haircut first if necessary.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Dancers and musicians have a lot of similar pitfalls, mainly related to the drugs and alcohol that are synonymous with the lifestyle. Addictive personalities can become overwhelmed by it and it's a very difficult hole to climb out of. Dating a dancer is fun, as is dating a musician, but I consider myself awful husband material and dancers seldom make good wives. I would let my g/f be a dancer
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    or a musician but with lots of 'keep your eyes open'! (Sorry about the premature 'send'!)
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    He better be comfortable with her sucking dick...or make her wash her mouth out with soap every time she comes home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion