tuscl

[OT] Favorite Gang/Mafia?

Friday, October 25, 2013 5:14 PM
What's your favorite gang or mafia? Russian Mafia is my favorite. And nobody better say "juice crew"!

31 comments

• TABB
    11 years ago
    Juice cartel in my opinion.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    the Bad Boy Yardies
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This is a good question. So many variables. I'm going to have to go to the mountaintop with this one. Until I find a reasonable answer, I'm going with The Little Rascals.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nobody can deny that Our Gang were rascally.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    The Over the Hill gang was pretty likable.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Joose krew
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice crew for life...no way out but 6 ft under
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    3-6
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Joose cruel !
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The Black Hand.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm still mulling over this topic. Being from California and living out in San Berdoo for a while, it's hard not to like the Hells Angels. They have a unique mythos and have chapters worldwide. Their cultural imprint surpasses many other criminal organizations. Plus, they're the original 1%ers.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    NWO and the Wolf Pack
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If that's your pick Bagboy, stay in West Virginny.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Who said I was from west virgina ???
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You did. Duh. You're a muslim from West Virginny.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I encountered some outstanding Albanian 'businessmen' on two different occasions in Marseille. Marseille is not a particularly enticing town. Albanian 'businessmen' belong there.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q What do they call a gang of white criminals? A The Board of Directors.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The Bowery Boys.Slip and Satch knew how to work,"Our Thing".
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Slick I tbsnk big tuna said tbat about himself but not me...im a white southern pride boy from Hickory NC
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd like to throw in a certain Prison Gang. La EME. Although they don't make as much money as other organizations, the fact that they have such a strong influence throughout prisons makes them VERY dangerous. They're MO is to tax other organized criminals. They let you know that one day, someone in your organization will get locked up. To make their prison stay a lot safer, best to pay the tax. Russian organized criminals were smarter than other criminals. Not only did they pay the tax, when Russians get locked up in Cali, they hang with the Southside. Russians are not only tough but smart.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The Gas House Gang
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Amish mafia! Saddle up bitches!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Dizzy Dean was The Man. My Mom's best friend is from St. Louis and regaled me with Cardinal stories throughout junior high.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I try to stay away from gangs or mafias. That is why I was always surprised when I found out I knew someone who was friends with one of the local mafia leaders boss or the son of the mafia boss. I was surprised because this guy who had these friends was always talking religion at work and bible studies, etc. among his work group. Then I see him at the strip club one night with his friends and he bought me a table dance asking me to keep quiet. I could tell he was nervous at work wondering if I was going to talk and ruin his reputation. I kept quiet. You never know when a secret could come in handy. I moved away and didn't regret that choice.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    The Russians were said to run a few of my favorite clubs about a decade ago. Now here is one I read about a few years ago a Calabrian "Mafia" known as the Ndrangheta. I thought the name itself was cool sounding, even if I can't figure out how to pronounce it. They had gotten so entrenched in Calabria that the Italian Government sacked the mayor and all 30 city councilors of Regio Calabria, the main city in Calabria. They had even shown up in the U.S. in an intimidation scheme in Pennsylvania Mining towns. Their revenue in 2007 was estimated at $50 Billion.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    if you like the Russian Mafia stuff check out the documentary Mark of Cain its about Russian Mob tattoos and there meanings. Its an interesting documentary.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The Apple Dumpling Gang will always be my favorite.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Man there's a few but for now I'll settle with the Grove st. Crips
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    My brother rides in a MC that is affiliated with the Hell's Angels so if I ever got into a serious bind I would think of asking for their help before any other.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF had a very possessive regular for a year or so. He was Italian, owned a refuse removal company, a sewerage removal company, an excavation company, etc. he held a private Christmas Party at the club one year and hired every "extras" dancer for the night and paid them each $2000 for the night. He wanted my ATF to stop dancing, move into a condo he offered to buy her and just be his "girlfriend". His wife & kids need not know. He claimed to be connected and flashed $$ around big time.i was with her in a hotel one time when he called her and offered her $4000 to accompany him & two other guys and their girlfriends on a 3 day deep fishing trip. She turned him down. It was an offer she could refuse.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Gawker-Haha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion