tuscl

Club Loyalty

First off, I wasn't sure what to call this post so Club Loyalty it is. Here I go-I've been going to the same club for almost 20 years. I have missed a year here or there but when I search my memory, I've had steady attendance. This club has hot dancers, great mileage, cool bouncers(to me), and is very convenient. Anybody out there that has a club(or two) that they've been going to for any particular amount of time? Also, anybody got a better name for the post, Club Loyalty just doesn't vibe right with me.

23 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    How about "I'm a Regular"?

I just moved to my new town a few years ago so I don't have a history like that, but I'm getting there with the club closest. I usually go during the day and see the same people, and it's relaxed enough to chill for a little while with the lady of choice. That reminds me, damn I need to go back!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Honor Amongst Thieves
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think appreciation might be a better word. I have been visiting one club for about 14 years and it is 240 miles from where I live. I even have a lifetime membership. But it's not the club it's self that draws me back but rather the dancers.

However there is now a new sheriff in town and I'm not will to make that drive as often as I used to. On top of it dancer quality has dropped off, dance prices have gone up and mileage down.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My oldest fave is long gone, but the most recent one, I've been visiting for about 20 years.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Just like just about every retail establishment these days, strip clubs should have customer loyalty programs where you get points for every purchase you make. Then, on a sliding scale, you could redeem those points for free cover, drinks, dances or OTC.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Grand1511-Awesome idea.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I've also visited the same club off and on for 20+ years. I like that people know me, and I always feel welcome there.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I have moved around and traveled a lot over the years, so I really don't have that type of experience with any one club, but I have had a few clubs where I was a regular and one that I visited a great deal over a 5 year span.

I'm not sure that I'll ever hit anything close to a 20 year mark as a regular at any one club. The problem for me is that, after a while, any particular club just gets played out for me. One of the reason for this is that no one dancer can really hold my attention for more than 8 months or so, even if I am getting fabulous OTC with her. I just get bored too quickly.

And after I've worked my way through a few of the girls on the roster, my activities become too well known, especially in smaller clubs with low turnover. The so-called "clean" girls avoid me because they believe that I won't spend on them and those who might have otherwise been open to OTC believe that I am already fucking one or multiple girls in the club and steer clear in order to avoid drama.

I am starting to become a regular in a larger club with higher turnover, so there may be hope that I will get some distance out of this place before my activities are too well understood by too many people, but we shall see.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Keep in mind that the comments above relate to clubs in the NYC metro area and a couple in smaller southern cities. In areas that are higher mileage, like Providence, Detroit, Miami, etc., I doubt that the more fun dancers care what you have done with others, but in most of the places where I've been a regular things are a bit more hush hush re: OTC.

I recently even had my favorite OTC girl in the northeast ask me if I "whored around" on a recent travel job. Imagine how absurd that question was considering the source - LMAO. But that provides a sense as to the attitudes involved in this where I normally club.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Rickdugun where do you club in the metro area to get OTC action? Can't be G2K. Anyway, while I definitely haven't been going to any club for over a year now, I have been gd tting comfortable with going to this one dive and G2K. There is even this one bar where a female actually waved in recognition. Realized I been thefe too much.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    My first strip club experience was at Tattletales in Atlanta, 34 years ago. I rarely make it to Atlanta anymore, but when I do, I always make it a point to go there.

For the past few years my clubbing has been limited to a couple hour radius from my hometown (which has no decent clubs..sorry Juice), so it's loyalty out of necessity I suppose. I do have to say it's pretty nice to not get the standard stripper convo when you go into a club where you are known to many of the girls (no...what's your name? you from here? what do you do? come here often?)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Esta, p4p OTC is available from some of the girls at G2K, just not on your budget tbh. Your youth is probably also preventing the more willing girls that you deal with from making or accepting an offer.

The dayshift girls and the non-Slavic night shift girls are better targets for same day OTC as the Russians travel together from Brooklyn to the club and back. Fun with a Russian girl can be had as well, but they are a tougher nut to crack and many of them are looking for "boyfriends" (read sugardaddies), which is also somethign outside of your budget.

Esta, to be perfectly honest, p4p pussy hunting in NYC strip clubs is expensive and tends to be the province of older dudes like myself. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life or spend your money, but at your age you could probably find many better uses for it than blowing it on over-priced pussy in NYC.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I think pretty much everyone who visits this site is going to have a favorite club or two. Even if we venture out every now and then to other clubs.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yuck russians are skinny as hell got small ass fake tits (why bother getting b-size silicon...seriously?) and they kinda smelly. Not worth the waste of money. But I see your point overall. Yeah will just keep it out of mind. Too young for this shizzle anyway. Probably after my experimental excursion, won't go for a while.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have 2 clubs I visit regularly--The Penthouse and The Flight Club. They have the same look, the same policies, and the same owner. The only real difference is the dancers. The Flight Club is closer to my house, and it was my favorite club for years. But then some of the best dancers left, and the new dancers brought down the overall quality. So for a couple years I did most of my clubbing at The Penthouse. But now The Flight Club is getting most of my business again, since my CF works there and dancer overall looks have gone up.

My loyalty is more to the dancers than to the club.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Considering the limited selection of clubs I can go to within an hour of here, it's hard not to be loyal, even if the clubs suck. That said, I've been going to one of my regular clubs for 16 years and there have been at least 4 dry spells where I wouldn't go there for at least 6 months. One of those was my longest break from stripclubbing, but the rest can be attributed to a lack of quality dancers. I know there were times I would go there, I'd get a drink, I'd have my drink, and then I'd leave because the girls just didn't do anything for me and just didn't seem interested in making money off me, either. Then again, every club goes through phases like that.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Gucci has been going to old Xcapades for 10 years now
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    The Asian Spa for 5 years running

And my new home away from home Leather and Lace for a year now I just love them gastona girls
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Thanks magrat for getting to visit gastona in the first place bro
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Jackslash on this subject. I have a few dancers whom I've followed from club to club as they changed clubs over the past six to seven years.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I go where I feel I have the best chance of getting what I am looking for. When I have had ATFs, I naturally went to the same club as long as I was seeing the ATF.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Like Jackslash said, my loyalty is more to the dancer.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Is Club Loyalty located anywhere near Club Dick Up Her Ass?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion