tuscl

First time OTC

Monday, September 16, 2013 3:25 PM
Well, I had my first OTC experience with a dancer at the club I frequent the most last night. It was pretty awesome. I first met her last Wednesday at the club, and she immediately became my current ATF. And after last night, she shot to the top of my all time ATF list. This girl is amazing. I have every intention of socking away money for her every chance I get. It was a true GFE, not rushed. She treated me VERY well. Of course, I treated her well, too. It was just awesome. Can you guys remember your first time OTC experience with a stripper? What was yours like? Did any of you have an amazing first experience? Did anyone have a bad experience?

34 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lucky you. Mine was bad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “…. I have every intention of socking away money for her every chance I get …” Dude – that is a bit of a troubling statement – looks like you are in RIL territory. You wouldn’t be the first guy to get totally fucked up by a stripper; financially and every other way. You may see her as a goddess but she most likely sees you as an ATM that she will want to withdraw from as much as she can for as long as she can – IMO. Be very careful that you don’t start giving her $$$ when/if she starts asking for it for anything other than p4p – i.e. pay on your own terms not hers – don’t fall for her drama of her not having money for this or that (rent; cell ph; car fixing; etc) – these chicks will use you and you may not even notice the reality of the situation b/c you may be a RIL. I’m not saying you should believe me – but definitely keep it in mind.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Thanks Papa for the advice. Trust me, I'm a 20+ year strip clubber. However, I can and have made mistakes along the way. I know better than to not give money to a stripper except for p4p. I guess I should qualify the statement I made. What I mean is that I have no problem engaging in p4p and intend to do so as much as I can afford to. I will keep a level head, however, and make sure the big one does the thinking. Again, I have definitely been burned by a couple of strippers in the past. Stupid mistakes by me. Hopefully I have learned from them. But thanks for keeping me honest, Papa.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Here you go with the voice of experience. About 4 years ago I had my first OTC experience - and it was heaven. She sucked my dick like it have never been sucked before. She paraded around the hotel room totally nude and was every man's dream come true. I spent money on her like a drunken sailor. She pursued me and I loved every minute of it. After 6 or 7 times she asked if she could bring a girlfriend. I'd dreamed of a threesome, but never really thought it could happen to me. So what if it costs a grand. Isn't that why they have cash advance on my credit cards? Well four years and $200,000 later I've come to realize how I've been used, abused, and shaken down. I knew better but thought just one more time. I had resources to help her. What I didn't take into account was whether she really wanted "help" or just money. I know her well. I know when she lies and when she doesn't. Has it been a blast? Most definitely ! Would I do it again? No. What she did for me I could now find 10 others to do it for less than 1/2 the cost. The emotional toll is almost as devastating as the financial Rule #1: Never fall in love with a whore. Rule #2. Don't forget rule #1
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    OTC equals buying her shit?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit=O.T.C.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The 1st two I setup, the dancers were no shows.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Wow gawker. You've made references to the money and her antics before, but never have I seen you provide that much detail in one post. Ouch. Thanks for sharing that. Honestly, I think you should start a separate thread or even write an article about the experience.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    This is great shit guys. I've never done OTC for pay. Only for free (early 30s, it happens). I have only met one or two dancers that I'd want OTC P4P from, but I have been too cheap or too cowardly to pull the trigger on it. Seriously, great thread. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that gets attached to some of these girls. Great rules gawker.
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    My first otc experience was random as hell. I had been frequenting this club by my house when i first got relocated for my job. I treated more like a bar that id stop off at after work and unwind. The girls were cool and it was a chill atmosphere. Met this little spinner that was cool as shit and hit it off. The type of girl that if it was super dead would play you at pool for rounds of beer, and actually pay if she lost (i let he win most of the time). So then it progressed to a couple dances every once and again if it was a slow night for her. Then started the lines of , oh youre awesome, we should hang out..... I always said well i live literally two minutes from here..never showed (never expected her to, but dissappointed none the less) so after the third time of no call no show, i see her at the club and she walks over and apologizds and something came up blah blah. I just kinda looked at her and said, honestly i dont care, id still come here and drink my beer and get a dance or two from you whether you played the string a long or didnt, but i think its fucked up you lie to someone thats never asked anything of you. I just wanted to drink a beer and shoot some pool, maybe watch you shake you ass.
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    You took it to thr next level. She kinda looked at me then smiled then walked away. The next weekend im at work (im a manager for a major retail chain) and one of my asociates tells me i have a phone call. I answer the phone and its this chick. She asked the bartender where i worked and called to see if i was free that night. We went out to a bar drank some beers played some pool, then went back to my place and fucked till the sun came up......then i never saw her again. She texted me three weeks later saying after that night she quit dancing and moved back stay with her parents and get her life straight.....most random thing thats ever happened to me
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My first attempt failed. It was 1991 at Danny's in Memphis. I got my first ever lap dance and was so shocked at the mileage that I asked her to come to my hotel. She said "Sorry. I don't know you well enough". It was 4 years later at the Memphis Platinum Plus that I finally made my first OTC hookup. I remember she sat down with me and asked me if I liked redheads with big tits. I did. We did a couple of high mileage couch dances and I got brave and asked her if she would come to my hotel. I was a little surprised when she said yes. She wanted $40 upfront to make her tip out and I gave it to her. Knowing what I know today, I probably would not have done that. 30 minutes later she shows up at my hotel room, hair still wet from a shower. I appreciated that. By todays standard the sex was just so so but back then I was totally pleased. Lately things have not worked out well for me. My last 3 attempts never got off the ground. Not a big deal. VIP is working fine.
  • jayy4533
    11 years ago
    Oh man...Gawker, chattyguy, I know what you mean..thats all I'm gonna say haha
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    My goal is to have a 90-100k salary. Your 200 took too long lol
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Thanks for responses, guys! I appreciate the feedback. This was a great experience, and I'll definitely p4p with this girl again. There's nothing better than sex with a hot stripper less than half your age. At least, nothing better thus far. Unless it's sex with TWO hot strippers that are less than half my age. She told me she has a girlfriend who wants to join us. The price would be $600. I think I wanna play with her some more for a while before I jump into that. Although a threesome sounds like fun ...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A threesome sounds like fun, but I've found it's twice as much money and not twice as much fun. The best thing about a threesome is the fantasy beforehand. In practice it's a little awkward.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Congratulations Sam. I'm finally old enough to fuck a chick half my age without doing 25- life.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Hahaha! Nice one, Slick! I've been able to do that for a few years now. I'm 43 - my girl is 20. 20-year old hot strippers willing to p4p is just awesome!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Wait until you get to be my age. Then it becomes legal to take them young enough to be great grand daughters. :)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I ONLY fuck girls half my age! At least lately. I've only had OTC twice. The first was fun, a one time thing, but she was more business than pleasure, and she disappeared shortly after anyway. The second is my current ATF but I don't pay her OTC anymore. We're more FWB's; we hang out. I do pay her ITC of course though; it's fun getting dances with her and her friends.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    With a stripper who had started as a waitress. Said she remember talking to me when she was a waitress.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like that one, Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yep, definitely a positive experience. Later she got pretty deeply into drugs though. Got fired. Stole a few grand from co-workers and had to flee town. Was always nice to me, and never tried to rip me off or ask for money for nothing. Good times!
  • just4fun2
    11 years ago
    My one and only OTC experience happened last April in St. Petersburg, FL. I like to go clubbing with my wife who looks a heck of a lot younger than I do. She likes to get dances and play around with the girls - but nothing ridiculous (too bad, eh?). On this particular night she and one of the dancers took off to the VIP room. I joined them after a few minutes. Well....it got ummm ridiculous. I had never seen her act the way she did; and we've been married over 30 years! The dancer joined us back at our hotel. Cost me $600 for drinks, dances, etc., at the club and another $400 at our hotel. You're going to think I'm crazy, but it was one of the most fantastic experiences I have ever had. We're going to Nashville today for a business trip - maybe we'll try a repeat.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    My first OTC with a dancer was with one of the jolly milfs from H8S in suburban Detroit. Like Dougster always suggests - I just asked her. Turned into a sexy five day tour of southern Michigan with her. She was energetic in the sack and a truly grand drinking companion. So sad that her phone number is kaput.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    My first time was 20+ years ago from a dive club in Savannah, Georgia. I remember driving her to her apartment to change clothes, a quick stop at the Waffle House for a bite, then to my hotel. It was good because it was the first time, but compared to later experiences just so-so. Oh the price was right...just the breakfast.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    My first time was about 4 years ago. She came to my house at the end of her shift and the sex was incredible. I was a little afraid that all my valuables were going to be gone when I woke up. When I woke up she was right there lying besides me, and all my stuff was still there. We ended up dating for a few months. Good times.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    My OTC experiences have ranged from awesome to mind-blowing. I've only had one, in many years, that disappointed me. I've been lucky enough to be able to arrange for affordable prices for a lot of time. Many times, we'll arrange to go out to eat and drink first, I've often gone strip clubbing with strippers (which is *awesome*), then off to the room or hot tubs. I had a great arrangement with one girl I adored ... I'd pick her up at the end of her shift, take her to dinner and drinks, and then hit the hot tubs, for $$ to her and the cost of dinner/drinks/tubs to me. For her, it was a way to bump up her take on slow day shifts (often by as much as 200% on really slow days) for an extra two hours max of work.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Sam, if your pictures have anything to do with your OTC time, I'd say that I'd tap that ass. Congrats. If you can get a GFE out of her with a minimum of drama, then that is golden.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    my first OTC was fantastic. hooked up with ebony dancer at SC in ATL several years ago. she could pass as a double for Tyra Banks. did several VIP sessions with her at the club, then she broached the idea of OTC. session would be everything I wanted except anal for $300. several of the dancers had rented a nearby apartment for such meetings. met her a shift change and we went to the apt. sex was everything I though it could be. BBBJ, HJ, DATY and covered FS in multiple positions and multiple pops. met her several other times OTC before she moved away.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    In my early fortys. Been divorced 5 yrs. dated both regular/normal/attractive woman and hot strippers for free and p4p. The two most memorable were both 10's that were combination of relationship/sugar daddy. Best sex of my life. Very exciting. Lots of out of trips and vacations. Both were 18 yrs younger than me. Saw first one for year and a half. Second one for nearly two years. Moral of this happy ending is have your fun. Let them have their fun. But don't fall in love. Consider it entertainment. Nothing more. When you want a relationship don't look for one in a strip club. You won't find an ounce if truth in any one of those places.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    @looneylarry No, the p[ics aren't my OTC experience girl. I don't have any pics of her (yet). But I hope to get some next time we hook up. It was a fantastic experience, and one I look forward to repeating.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    My first OTC was over a decade ago in Queens. It involved a loud Puerto Rican girl and a somewhat seedy hotel. I was drunk and I overpayed for the experience. Overall it was ok, but nothing to write home about.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Was she loud in bed too? But I'm hear a whi le lotbof PL stories going around. Gla d I kniw better now. Dont drink and fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion