tuscl

Taking the Wife to a Strip Club

king1
California
Tuesday, September 3, 2013 10:27 PM
Has anyone tried this? What kind of mileage did the wife get? Any suggestions on where to go in the LA or Vegas areas?

12 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    some of my friends have taken there wife to a strip club. She had more fun with the strippers the thee husbands.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Go back and read the other multiple threads on this topic.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    King1, You're an interesting TUSCL member. You've had membership since 2006, yet posted only three discussion items. They're all the same topic. I suggest you re-read m00tpoint's advice from May 30, 2011. They're the best known of the couples customers on TUSCL. Even though they live in Chicago, they can advise you on etiquette, procedures, etc., for having a good time as a couple in a strip club.
  • king1
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the obvious.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Thanks for the obvious." If it is so obvious, why ask?
  • king1
    11 years ago
    Not everyone lives on here and I was hoping for more up to date information.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    King, tone it down a little. They were just trying to be helpful. You might want to pm lopaw for her input. She clubs in both LA and Vegas and, while not clubbing as part of a couple per se, can probably help you out in identifying places that are female customer friendly. Good luck.
  • king1
    11 years ago
    Thanks rickdugan. Very helpful.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Maybe she doesn't enjoy cumming in her pants as much as you do.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Point to Mr. Microdong.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Anybody want to go to a male strip club with their wife and get a lap dance?
  • headlock
    11 years ago
    I recently took my wife to a strip club for the first time. One stripper kept hitting on her, when we went up to the stage to tip her she grabbed my wifes hand and put it on her ass. When we first entered the club she hugged my wife and said she wanted my wife to give her a dance! However, none of the dancers approached us at our table. I'd always heard that dancers are more likely to approach a husband/wife table. But that didn't seem to be the case where we went. Maybe it was just the club we went to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion