Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Re-reading your own reviews

rediguan

Illinois

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone ever go back and read your own reviews? I just did based on something Slick had mentioned about snitching on what dancer provided what service. I couldn't recall so I had to check. I thought it was interesting if only to see how bad my early reviews were and remembering (or not remembering) certain nights.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I read then right after they get published to see if any editing too place but other than that, no.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

No reason for me to reed my reviews I did under my aleesis cause they all fake anyhow !

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Nope! A beer can off the back of the boat.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Of course I re-read my own reviews, if only to marvel at my exquisite handling of the English language.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Of course I re-read my own reviews, if only to marvel at my exquisite handling of the English language"

That's about right!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I've peeked at mine again occasionally, but, since they are excellent, I usually just put that time into re-reviewing "The System" by RickyBoyDugan instead.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

"...I usually just put that time into re-reviewing "The System" by RickyBoyDugan instead."

Good idea. It's a better use of your time anyway as you won't get much out of reading your reviews - nobody else did. LMAO knee slap

I'll sometimes re-read a review if I need a refresher on a club I haven't visited in a while, but otherwise I don't spend much time re-reading old reviews.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I barely read while I'm writing this shit.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I'm planning to compile all of my writing on this site as the gospel of Zipman! It will have zip my bros!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Reading is fundamental

Profile picture for rediguan
rediguan
•

how about Founder releasing a Coffee Table book with a 'Best Of' list of reviews?

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

i have and i noticed my early reviews....SUCK!!! lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Occassionally.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I write 4 and 5 page novels for reviews – no way am I reading that shit.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I went back a little while ago and re-read some of my earliest reviews. Not the best, but I also didn't have the knowledge I do now. I think that goes for most of the serious hobbists here.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Once ina blue. Mostly just to compare notes between what I said about a club and what others have said in the future. My grammar is too impeccable to bother with over analyzing

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement