tuscl

Re-reading your own reviews

rediguan
Illinois
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:04 AM
Does anyone ever go back and read your own reviews? I just did based on something Slick had mentioned about snitching on what dancer provided what service. I couldn't recall so I had to check. I thought it was interesting if only to see how bad my early reviews were and remembering (or not remembering) certain nights.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I read then right after they get published to see if any editing too place but other than that, no.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    No reason for me to reed my reviews I did under my aleesis cause they all fake anyhow !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Nope! A beer can off the back of the boat.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Of course I re-read my own reviews, if only to marvel at my exquisite handling of the English language.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Of course I re-read my own reviews, if only to marvel at my exquisite handling of the English language" That's about right!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've peeked at mine again occasionally, but, since they are excellent, I usually just put that time into re-reviewing "The System" by RickyBoyDugan instead.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "...I usually just put that time into re-reviewing "The System" by RickyBoyDugan instead." Good idea. It's a better use of your time anyway as you won't get much out of reading your reviews - nobody else did. LMAO *knee slap* I'll sometimes re-read a review if I need a refresher on a club I haven't visited in a while, but otherwise I don't spend much time re-reading old reviews.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I barely read while I'm writing this shit.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I'm planning to compile all of my writing on this site as the gospel of Zipman! It will have zip my bros!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Reading is fundamental
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    how about Founder releasing a Coffee Table book with a 'Best Of' list of reviews?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i have and i noticed my early reviews....SUCK!!! lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Occassionally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I write 4 and 5 page novels for reviews – no way am I reading that shit.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I went back a little while ago and re-read some of my earliest reviews. Not the best, but I also didn't have the knowledge I do now. I think that goes for most of the serious hobbists here.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Once ina blue. Mostly just to compare notes between what I said about a club and what others have said in the future. My grammar is too impeccable to bother with over analyzing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion