tuscl

how did you get your user name ?

Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:32 PM
For me its my nickname at the office. I came in one day eating a tuna sandwiches and this fag called me bigtuna and it stuck with me

31 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sorry Charlie. That's not what I heard.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Sir Mixalot.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i got my user name because its my name well 4 of the 6 letters in my name
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yup tittyfag that is correct
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Da'rell ?
  • rell
    11 years ago
    lmao @ hook em horns
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My real name is Professor Peter Pussyhound. No one would believe that name, so I settled for jackslash.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm a Spic. I'm Slick. My T-Zones are amazing.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm an obnoxiously asshole from the north...
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I looked at my dick.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I was named by my creator juicebox. I am actually really him... Along with his 30 other aliases
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My first ATF once said "Looks like you've got a third leg there. "
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    When I joined I had recently been allowed to watch my ATF suck and fuck a guy with a huge dick. All I could do was gawk.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Rather obvious, I would think.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not everybody enjoys your Jack London-esque humor like I do.;?
  • BBBJBecky
    11 years ago
    Just guess how I got mine
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I'm a big horny man. HungryGiraffe just popped in my head when registering for this site.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Calculated risk.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    I was drafted in '67. Right after boot camp I went to see a movie that was one of those myriad of psychedelic movies that came out in the late 60's. There was a girl in it named Nicki Free (a free spirit of course). I can't seem to find what movie it was. Before the Internet I assumed it was the Goldie Hawn movie"Catcus Flower" (and she was Nicki Free). But that is not the case. The name comes up empty on Google as well. It could be I just remembered the name wrong.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I did the same thing SuperDude did. Unfortunately, not with the same result.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Every time I see Motorhead's Avatar I keep thinking of the song "Sister Christian". There's a line in the song that goes "Your motoring". I used to think they said "Your motorhead".
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I pump iron.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Just an online nickname i have used regularly for awhile CB42DDD=Canadian Brunette ( cuz i am one )and 42DDD because thats my bra size and tend to get asked it alot online
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    I can't remember frankly.
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    It may very well workout , mayberrywell
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    it's what I wish I had instead of what I've got !!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Spanish slang - kind of what I wish I was. Per [view link]: “means a guy who's tha Mac Daddy” “spanish for an attractive man, or a Handsome daddy." “a witty, attractive, charming confident man” etc. [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    From a 1943 Horror film starring Lon Chaney jr.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone named me jokin joe at a coffee shop I am a regular at. I tried that when I signed up and it was taken so I tried crazyjoe
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Joe-What, was SlightyPerturbedJoseph taken too?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    A guy meets a stunning brunette in a bar and asks her name. She replies Carmen. But that's not my birth name. I changed it to reflect the two things I love: cars and men. What's your name? He hesitates and replies, BJ Titsnass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion