tuscl

Anyone suddenly get hungry while at the strip club?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:42 AM
Did you decide to leave or eat some of the strip club food?

17 comments

• rell
    11 years ago
    yeah ive eaten twice at a strip club the food isnt as bad as you think.. stadium clubs food is great!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One of my CF's loves pb & chocolate so I'll often bring p-nut M&M'S or Reese's-She once gave me a topless for the M&M'S. least expensive dance I've had.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I often eat at my regular strip clubs. They are upscale and boast about their kitchens. The food is good, but I usually stick to the burger or sandwiches. The more expensive entrees are not worth the price.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't usually get hungry but my ex ATF used to want food. (she smoked a lot of weed). So she often ordered food and shared. After I dumped her and she moved to another club, she recently came back. Apparently she still kept eating after I left cuz she's about ready to eat her way out of dancing
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, Recently ran into an old fave from back in the late 90's. She was 30 then and a workout hard body. She has to have doubled in size, at least. Was sad. BTW, she wasn't dancing in a club.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Most clubs I've gone to do not have any sort of food service, so you have to leave. At one of my regular clubs, they have a taco wagon that stops by sometimes (I say sometimes, because I don't think they have a predictable pattern as to when it's there) and if it's there in it's regular spot in the parking lot, I'll have a burrito, usually steak. I believe they have a small menu there as well apart from the taco wagon. All my favorite club has now is a vending machine with chips and candy, but in the past, they've had a restaurant in the other half of their building, a food service in the other half of their building and a Pizza Hut across the street (long since closed). But like I said, most places don't have anything.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    When I get hungry at the club nothing satisfies like hot young stripper. If that doesn't work, I know it's time to go home. Or McDonald's.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Many of the clubs that I visit do not have food service and, in most of the ones that do, I wouldn't eat the food anyway. There are a handful of clubs at which I will eat, but with the exception of 2 of them I limit my orders to sandwiches or appetizers.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I stop in on the way to practice so I always have a sandwich for dinner. I do a few dances with my ATF, eat so she can have a drink and a smoke outside, then she comes back and we do a few more. This way I stretch my dollars and aren't hungry at practice.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Follies puts out a good free buffet every day at 4PM and hungry or not, 35% of the time, I'll grab a plate full. At other clubs I'll usually just leave.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One of my favoritr clubs has an awesome chef. Great food
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    KFC
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My favorite club shares the building with a restaurant and they frequently have a free buffet. They also allow you to order off the menu, as well. I have used my credit card at this club many times, have never had a billing error, and the charge shows as coming from the restaurant.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dandy Dan-Taco Wagon sounds like new slang for a Mexican Single Mother-Taco Wagon-As in, "I didn't know that dancer was a Taco Wagon?! She has the smoothest belly in this joint."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Never had any issues with club food. I'd rather the dancer be "HUNGRY". LOL
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    The places I go to don't serve food. I've never eaten anything at a club....
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some clubs I visited don't have any food I'm I interested in, some do. I usually like to leave and stop somewhere if I'm hungry or in between club visits club hopping. Platinum Plus in Greenville has some good looking pizza late at night. I remember visiting one club in NC years ago, Mickeys, and I used to eat in the restaurant that was attached to the club building. If Hooters or Twin Peaks had located right next to a strip club, that would have been nice to go back and forth without paying to get back in. (as long as the businesses set themselves up like that). Drinking beer can make me hungry. One reason for leaving a strip club earlier than I planned would be because I'm hungry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion