tuscl

Arab or Indian dancers in Detroit?

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, August 8, 2013 8:02 PM
Over the years I have enjoyed private dances with all kinds of American girls -- white, black, Hispanic, and Asian (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Filipina) – and Eastern European girls – including Russian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Rumanian, and Bulgarian -– but I have never had the pleasure of a lap dance with a Middle Eastern or South Asian chick. Does anyone know of any hot Arab or Indian dancers at a Detroit-area club? It would make sense that clubs in Dearborn might have some Arab dancers, though I suspect that Arab fathers do a better job than most of keeping their daughters off the pole :)

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No dice in Detroit but I got the hook up on some hot East Indian gals in California.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Arab girls are fairly common, both in Detroit and Toledo. South Asian not so much. There was a group of them at Flight Club about two years ago.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It's really sexy when an Arab stripper removes her veil.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Indian girls taste like curry & slurpee.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I think you will be hard pressed to find an Arab dancer anywhere. I did get a dance from one at BT's in Dearborn but haven't seen her on recent visits. Had a dance from an Arab girl in South Florida but she was a Christian. Gorgeous one at that. But like Ermita_nights said you can't hardly find an Asian girl in Detroit much less an Arab one.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    You wont find them cause most of the blew themselves up or got married.....mnnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrr
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Best blow job I ever got was an Egyptian/ Iraque girl
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Never seen an Arab or indian girls in my ventures in the clubs so far, hopefully I get a chance to though, seems intriguing
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A young Arab asks his father "What is this weird hat that we are wearing?" "Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun," says the father. Then asks the son "And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?" The father is Obliged to reply: "It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!" The boy gets even more curious: "And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?" Again the father lovingly explains: "These are 'babouches,' which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!" Finally the son says, "Tell me Abba?" "Yes my son?" "Why the fuck are we living in Detroit and still wearing all this shit?"
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Good one MH..... cute Iraqi girl calls herself JJ working at Players.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Hahahahaha!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I saw one at flight club last year on dayshift
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Nothing like this happens in Seattle!
  • MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the tips, guys! I think it would take a lot of luck to satisfy my craving for a LD from an Arab chick next week. Good one, Motorhead!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion