tuscl

It's been on mind.....

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:19 AM
Ok, I've been thinking about this alot lately. It seems like the majority of the core TUSCL board posters have the following attributes: • Well educated • Above average income. Some, well above. • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted) If this is mostly true, why so much talk of having to pay for pussy? Seems like we all should be Grade A Prime. The women should be coming to us.

36 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Because none of the three things you mention is the primary thing that attracts women.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The truth about tuscl core Income $26,000 Dick 5.5 School Associate Degree at a Trade College
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My feeling is that most guys try to project slightly "improved" images of themselves here. They want people to buy into a false image, yes, to see what that feels like, but at the same time they don't want it to be so disjoint from reality that they can't kid themselves. As I say, most of the time. We get people at both other extremes. Deep pathological liars, and guys who seem completely honest.
  • Timbuck12
    11 years ago
    To quote Charlie Sheen: "I don't pay them to have sex with me. I pay them to leave after it's over."
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Timbuck has it right. I suppose I could go to regular bars and try to pick up women, but it's easier to take advantage of the professionals. They don't want you to fall in love with them. Well, not usually at least!
  • MIClubber
    11 years ago
    Strippers create fantasies. Wives tell us the truth.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Because it's fun. I could go fishing, hunting, and farm all of my food or I could go to the market and various restaurants. I still go out to regular bars and nightclubs yet I still enjoy the nudie bar, just like Al Bundy. Let's Rock!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Exactly what Timbuck said. For many years, strip clubs have been a way for me to enjoy some side fun while I've had SOs, including two wives, live-in girlfriends, etc. No entanglements as the fun is over as soon as I walk out of the club or the hotel room.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I used to be grade A prime. Now I'm past my prime. That was then, this is now.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Motor, You mentioned that most TUSCL members have the following attributes: • Well educated • Above average income. Some, well above. • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted) Your parenthetical comment is important, because these attributes come with one caveat: It's human nature to exaggerate successes, and downplay failures. This is especially true when the audience is faceless and nameless as is on TUSCL.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get hit on all the time. Unfortunately they are all females over 50 years old.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ Yeah, that's a big part of it. Your target demographic is most likely under the age of 30 (and in some cases under the age of 25) and they just care if you have a six-pack and a cute face.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Ya people like to lie and look special on here, like that homo Club_Goer and all his fake pictures!!!!!!! MNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have no doubt I could establish a fine relationship with a woman over the age of 55 (like my therapist wants me to do) but I'm sexually attracted to a 27 year old who understands and complies with my fantasies, wants and wishes. Maybe not the societal norm, but it works for me & for her.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, • Well educated • Above average income. Some, well above. • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted) For me all very true. The women should be coming to us, and they do. However, I prefer to find the dregs of society in a SC and pay them. :)
  • Mistoff
    11 years ago
    I have all those traits. I don't pay for pussy. The value of paying would be having it go away quietly after, but I don't partake anyhow. The club isn't for sex. It's for titillation. For winding down. No relationship to go bad, no 'other' to try to cash in on my success, no legal risks. A different excitement.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Strippers are cheaper than wives. I made 2.5 X what I get now in retirement yet I have a lot more $$ to spend on travel, etc. supporting strippers in and out of the clubs than supporting wives with jobs in the past.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Strippers sell a fantasy but if they are Hott and fuck good who cares fantasy or not.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some pay for convenience sake not because they have too.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Duo is right on. Liberated women under 30 are only concerned with / attracted to what gets there pussy wet. I can't blame them for it. I'm only attracted to what get my dick hard. Having a stable well paying job doesn't mean shit to women under 30 these days.
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    All BS aside I have a very active non paid sex life. I am not a super rich good looking stud , just an average guy. I don't NEED to visit SC's. Strip Clubs are a hobby, dancers are part of that hobby. Occasional sex with strippers is part of the hobby. It is less expensive than owning a boat and deep sea fishing !
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If they paid for the TUSCL membership then yes but the free users are not endowed with any of those things.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    We pay for pussy one way or the other - expensive dinners, gifts, vacations - not to mention everything you have to go through before you get the goods. I would much rather do things in a straight forward way.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Well, for the "well endowed" part of the three traits in the opening post we are of course relying on the repeated reports of those impartial observers, the strippers. Sometimes I wonder if I'm stopping at one of these joints just so I can hear three different girls the same evening acting like they are oh so impressed at what they're feeling up...
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Ironcat is also right on IMO
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My income for my job is below the national average for my job but I live in a low income state. My IQ was much higher than average the last two self tests I did. However I thought the pedometer I was wearing was somewhat accurate at the default setting for men until I just walked 1.5 miles on a treadmill but the pedometer says I only walked 1 mile. That 5 miles I finally got on my pedometer the last two days was probably more like 7.5 miles. I work too hard and don't get paid enough.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    shark: "My IQ was much higher than average the last two self tests I did." Good, maybe you can make up for some of tittyfan's big drag on the left of the bell curve.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    For me it's a way to try and make up for all of that time that I wasted dating you icky men :p But seriously.....it really is a great way for a gal like me to interact sexually with other women. I've never been a big fan of gay-themed venues like bars and cruises, and I love the variety of women available. And it is all temporary and non-committal (for the most part)for a woman with an SO. It's a perfect arrangement!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    • Well educated • Above average income. Some, well above. • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted) I agree with the first two, but I haven't seen any evidence of the third (and don't want to). Why aren't women coming after us? Well, I can only speak to my own situation. The women I want are hot and young, but most hot, young women don't want a man in his 60's. Strippers, however, do want me. It must be that they have better taste.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted)" All LIES!!! ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Men are not generally attracted to women based on there true value as people. Especially when looking for NSA sex. Why do men expect women to be attracted to men based on their true value as people?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    • Well educated • Above average income. Some, well above. • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted) Damn! You caught me. I'm really a homeless middle school dropout with a *huge* monster cock. I'm so sorry for lying to you all these years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ditto Ironcat And also, I believe it was the strip club hound who said “the guys that go to strip clubs are the guys that can’t get any pussy or the pussy they want”. Even good looking guys can’t get any and all pussy whenever they want IMO – but it is a heck of a lot easier in a SC (one can often get it from whom they want when they want – similar to just in time supply chain).
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I just don't have the patience for clubs and picking up women any more. Most of the women I was meeting before I settled down were a complete pain in the ass. The SC gives me a place to go where I don't have to play any games and can be direct about what I want with women who know I'm judging them by their looks first (and don't care). Maybe things have changed on the club scene but I don't think I'd go back to it if I were suddenly single.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Oh, and as for: • Well educated (masters degree) • Above average income. Some, well above. (nope) • Well endowed (if you can believe everything posted (nope)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion