tuscl

Hand Jobs - How much have you had to pay?

Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:40 PM
A stripper offered me a hand job for $60. I took it and talked dirty to her and felt her while she did it. Is that a pretty good price?

25 comments

• metrocard11
    11 years ago
    I remember reading a review recently from someone on here who claimed to have spent $500 on a hj. I'll bet he wishes it was only $60.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    The price value is in the eye of the receiver of said hj. If you feel it was worth $60 it was good value. I've had them for less but it doesn't mean I got a better value then you did.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have no interest in handjobs.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You know it was worth it while it happened. After it happened, did you feel it was worth it?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ask Bonesbrother.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i got a hj while being asked for vip so really it was free i did however have to shell out a couple hundred for some itc fun in vip
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't pay for hand jobs.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    It depends. I got one during my first visit to my favorite club. It was a slow day and she went for it as soon as they song started. All I was looking for was a good dance but she was the aggressor and who am I to stop her. I did pay her $100 for 4 songs so I guess it wasn't technically free but 4 dances at $25 a pop and a HJ is not bad.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I think if you are looking for a really good HJ a massage parlour is a much better option than a strip club. In a club I would never pay for a hand job
  • topmandd
    11 years ago
    I'm with Big_d on this one - if that $60 was 3 dances then fine - if you had to pay $60 on top , then the question is - was it worth it after. I've paid MUCH more, and had much less, but i enjoy the time spent, not the end result.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Did she lick your ejaculate off her hand? That's worth a lot.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    usually free, occasionally $25 bbbj average about a $100 (goes up or down depending on cim) FS never more that $250
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    In one of his reviews BonedBrother admits to paying $800 for a HJ. What a complete fucking moron. (Not that everybody didn't already know that.)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Is overhead included? You know, lotion, oil,lube, towels, carpal tunnel syndrome?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Depends if primer is used before applying the paint
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Paint it Black
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get HJs occasionally if I am at a club where anything more is just about impossible but when I do, I don't pay extra for it. It is included in the dance price.
  • stevedavid
    8 years ago
    n
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In SF, not easy to get a HJ for under $200 anymore... one of the reasons I don't bother with ITC extras
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I fairly regularly pay $100 for one. Of course, it's preceded by an awesomely erotic massage, and accompanied by some groping and finger banging of my masseuse.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    GFE-FS. starting with a front room make out session. Not interested in HJ's. SJG Moussorgski/Asselin - Tableaux d'une Exposition - Organ arrangement [view link] l'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal, Montréal.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You are the only one who can really answer if it was worth it. Did you try to negotiate at all? If that was the original offer you probably could have got it for $40
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    At the one dive bar I went to recently, I only had to pay the price of a dance, but since she was so good, I paid double, but that also includes fingerbanging her.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At Follies of the Southwest day shift years ago a dancer reached up my loose shorts and jerked me off in one song. It was $10 on the main floor, and I gave her a $10 tip. This was before I started overpaying strippers for sex, obviously.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Jeez, JS, loose shorts? Was it Casual Friday? ;-) You'll never successfully implement The System dressed like that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion