tuscl

What makes an ATF?

Clackport
Washington
I was just getting some pretty good dances from a hot girl recently and I thought to myself that I'm probably not going to get dances with her ever again. Don't get me wrong, the dances were great, but she had no personality. There was no conversation between us. She just asked me if I wanted a dance, I said yes, and after the dances she left for another customer.

It got me thinking, what makes an ATF? For me she's got to be at least a 9 in looks. She's got to be able to hold a conversation, sometimes I like to have 30 minute long conversations with them, she's got to be cool with that. I want to feel like I've made some kind of connection with her. She's got to give me compliments (even if it's stripper shit). She has to give great dances.

What about the rest of you?

33 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    I don't get how some people have different ATF's for each year maybe they should be FOY. I don't have any specific favorites guess I like variety
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Attitude, Treatment, and Fuckability. She has to have a great attitude and be enthusiastic. She has to treat me like gods gift to her, and appreciate that I am thete to see her. Finally, she needs to be good in the sack. If im going to be with an ATF, this is important because I will be spending a lot of time and money with her.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    And that pretty much closes this thread LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sugar and spice and everything nice.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I concur with Lionshare and Ranukam.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Deogol- I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She also has to carry M&M'S in her purse. Sometimes Reese's.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Titty,don't hold back.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Oddly, I would be attracted to a hot blonde who thought they were W&W'S in her purse.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Tried having an ATF at a club I frequented until she got possessive (she did not start out that way). When she started getting that way I tried stop her but ended up changing clubs. Now I just have acquaintances anf various favorites at several clubs and it works better for me... no strings - no hassles, and variety.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    She has to be at least very pretty, have a sexy body, be able to hold a converation and, oh yeah, available for OTC p4p. A girl does not become an ATF unless the OTC component exists.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Kids. Unless she shows me pictures of the little ones and talks about them, it's pretty much a deal breaker.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    1. Engagement
    2. Enthusiasm
    3. Excellence of Performance over time
    4. Consistency of performance over time
    5. Gut Feeling &/or Little Voice in the back over my BIG head.
    6. #5 can speed things up in right circumstances
    7. Her EYES!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Disposable 1 Use Dancer = Most Valued Variety

Anti-ATF equation?

Hmm...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If she has an ass to fuck, then she's an ATF.

Pretty, need not be drop dead gorgeous (after all, I don't wanna drop dead).
    Clean.
    Low drama.
    Likes sex, or fakes it so well I can't tell.
    Available with reasonable notice.
    Thinks my fat, hairy, pasty white ass is is no big deal.
    Reasonable price.

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah I forgot, she's got to be a good kisser and good in the bedroom.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How would you know it's all time if you time goes on?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    1. personality/chemistry
    2. appreciative
    3. sensual/gentle service
    4. above average looks

#4 gets me to investigate #1-3... but #1-3 are straight up deal breakers regardless of #4 IMO
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A very very tight wet pussy
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Beautiful body and appearance. Laughs at my jokes. Takes pride in her cocksucking skills. Experiments with different positions. Is a contortionist. Likes sex. Is an exhibitionist.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think the question maybe should be asking about your number one favorite dancer, not all time favorite which would imply the all time number one which there can be only one by definition.
    For me it varies, if I'm sleeping with a dancer, she would probably be at the top of the list. If not, then it would be a dancer who makes me feel good when I'm around her. Feeling good probably would result froma combination of good looks, charm and personality and getting along with me without it feeling like she's faking it. I've met dancers who tried too hard and it was obvious they were faking it real bad. It becomes really obvious when you see the same girls do the same thing to the next guy. Maybe some guys don't catch on to it.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Hot
    Blonde
    Big tits
    Makes me a sandwich
    Brings me a beer
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    For me, my ATF is Asian, a MAJOR plus. She was dancing to metal, another plus. A $5 stage tip and she stops by afterwards to thank me. A plus. Some conversation and that led into the rest of my time spend in the club. Asked for her schedule and met her next time she worked. Sat with me the entire time. Great dances, but in a limited club. Found out we knew people in common and that was it.

From there, our relationship just grew.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    To avoid the boring argument, I'll substitute the term "current #1 fav". I've had 4. They were each in the Kim Kardashian ballpark looks-wise. They were serious about making money, found dancing for non-problem custies to be fairly easy money, and knew the basics (some more than others) of courtesy and playing nice with others.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Consistency.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I have a club fave here in central IL. I told her I have trouble getting info about her hours from club staff. She gave me her cell # to get the real deal. Last week I texted her twice and she never responded. I went to the club and she did not show up. But I DID meet up with another adorable AA spinner, who I'm thinking of doing VIP with next visit, whether or not CF is in the house. Point of all that is if you give out your number, don't ignore when the PLs use it!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And a tight wet mouth
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And all of her toes. I'm lactose intolerant.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes, consistency is important
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Cost very little money for da honey
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    To be an ATF she has to be A) my wife or B) a 10 who gives it up for free...and on a ir/regular interval. Otherwise I don't expect myself to see that same girl again.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    alucard you white knight you. That's why all the ladies love you.....(and your wallet)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "or B) a 10 who gives it up for free...and on a ir/regular interval. Otherwise I don't expect myself to see that same girl again."

Don't like paying Estafador?? Does paying offend your sense of Manhood? Even with a wife there is a cost for the relationship. NOT necessarily always a straight exchange of money for services rendered. But other costs, some financial & it is on both sides of the relationship equation.

"alucard you white knight you"

Yes I am one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion