tuscl

Saved by TUSCL.

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:32 AM
Yesterday, I recieved a message from a dancer that I had met a few weeks before. She was cool but slightly off, I figured probably a drug problem. Well she needed $300 to pay for a DUI. Theres my first big shiny warning sign. I told her no I dont loan money to strippers at the advice of my TUSCL peers. She then sent me five pics of her to entice my interests. Said she would do anything for the money. I then said ok, that'll work. Then as I was heading over there she called and said her roomates mom was there and she would meet me outside. I told her.I didnt have much time to visit. Then she said no problem just give her the $300 and shell get with me later. I laughed and said hell no, told her I wasnt coming anymore. She proceeded to flip,out on me. Then her boyfriend got on the phone and yelled as well. I thought to myself thank god for TUSCL, If it wasnt for this site I could of been robbed, or worse all over $300 bucks. Lesson learned thanks to you fine folks. Good job fellas and ladies.

37 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Lionshare- post those 5 pics on your profile so we are aware of this individual
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Really? A situation like that wouldn't raise red flags even if you didn't know about TUSCL?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Of course it would have, but I may have handled it much differently.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fuck that shit, Lion. I got an army of day laborerers and for $10, those wetbacks will do just about anything. They gonna ride and handle business. Nobody messes with TUSCL. This, is SPARTA!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Yeah, what cambyman said!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Im not posting her pic on here. Her name is Christy and is not working at any strip club. She was recently fired Thats all thats neccesary. Idf she starts working again then ill,let you guys know. Until then, I wouldnt post pics like that of someone even if she did steal from me. A name is al that is needed. And a club if she starts at one again.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Spoken like a true gentlemen. Forget the pics, post an address so my goons and baboons can turn that shack into Camp Crystal Lake.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    It might seem obvious to Experimental that a customer (I don't like to use the term "PL") shouldn't loan money to a dancer, without having read advice on TUSCL. But, I think that guys tend to fall harder for strippers than they might for girls in the general population. Therefore, it takes some extra control of oneself to deal with strippers. I'm glad Lionshare has benefitted from our advice. I wish I had TUSCL's advice before I started "loaning" money to strippers.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I haven't ever loaned a nickel to a stripper. Spent many, many $Ks on them. Even once gave $30K to a stripper to assuage my conscience for getting her blackballed. A loan?............Never.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I only loaned money to a dancer once. $5 so she could make her tip out and go home. I never got the money back. So I learned my lesson. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Yesterday, I recieved a message from a dancer that I had met a few weeks before. She was cool but slightly off, I figured probably a drug problem. Well she needed $300 to pay for a DUI. Theres my first big shiny warning sign. I told her no I dont loan money to strippers at the advice of my TUSCL peers. She then sent me five pics of her to entice my interests. Said she would do anything for the money. I then said ok, that'll work. Then as I was heading over there she called and said her roomates mom was there and she would meet me outside. I told her.I didnt have much time to visit. Then she said no problem just give her the $300 and shell get with me later. I laughed and said hell no, told her I wasnt coming anymore. She proceeded to flip,out on me. Then her boyfriend got on the phone and yelled as well. I thought to myself thank god for TUSCL, If it wasnt for this site I could of been robbed, or worse all over $300 bucks. Lesson learned thanks to you fine folks. Good job fellas and ladies." Hmm...
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Thanks guy, that really advanced the conversation.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Copy and paste the entirety of the original post just to make a one noise response that isn't even a word? Good job, Lionshare. If that was one of your first OTC attempts, it might have been tempting to keep going just to get some pussy. Good on ya for letting the big head do the thinking. Keep it up.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    It was my first dancer requested otc. I was very cautious. She said her roomate was a cuban chick. Turns out it was her man, pimp, loser boyfriend. Either way, without this site I probably would have kept giing just to get some. Cautionary tales from you folks brought me to a better conclusion.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Sir alicard what is meant when you copy a whole paragraph then put hmmm after it does that mean you are thinking
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Good job, Lionshare. Sounds like you avoided a shakedown.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well 23cambyman, give me the respect of spelling my name correctly, and I may give you an answer. THX.
  • TcVegas
    11 years ago
    This story doesn't make sense to me. If the original intent was to rob you, why even bring up the mother and meeting outside? If the bf was going to rob you outside anyway, he could just wait till you show up.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Drac, are you saying that lionshare plagiarized. If so, you shouldn't be so obtuse and not cite the original.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe gmd would be turned on by the dancer equivalent of Miami Heat’s birdman. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    sorry wrong thread :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I need $300 for a DUI, anyone?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I think TUSCL definitely opens one’s eyes w.r.t. the games and scams many strippers constantly run. I think many a custie not familiar with their hustle could fall into their trap. If a female comes crying to you telling you a sob story and you have the cash to spare, you may want to give it to her thinking you are honestly helping her out of a jam. Reading from other TUSCLers how these hos operate is definitely an education.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Drac, are you saying that lionshare plagiarized. If so, you shouldn't be so obtuse and not cite the original." I'm not saying anything of the kind. Don't attempt to read my mind.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    On several occasions I've loaned $$ (paid in advance) and have never been burned because I'm very selective to whom I prepay and its usually a situation where they believe there's a lot more where that came from ( and there usually is).
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "WHAT mind?" I Better & more Educated one than yours.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm so good at saying no, that the other day a guy in a wheel chair approached me in the parking lot asking if I could help him out. I told him I didn't have hardly any cash. He quickly moved on to try to bum money from someone else. A few months ago someone in the Walmart parking lot said he was in the army and ran out of money and really needed enough to buy some gas to go 50 miles up the road, told him I didn't have much, sorry. A few months some other guy tried to get a free handout in the same parking lot. I swear The Walmart parking lot is worse than a strip club now. Maybe not, I still get strippers asking for tips after I tell them no thanks to dance requests. That happens more frequently than the lying bums trying to get handouts at Walmart. I have a similar opinion of both. Neither deserves money for nothing and they are both trying to get it just because they had success in the past. I do not believe all the stories. The girl who asked for a ride first before she told me she was asking money for a taxi, I helped out by giving a ride.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    TUSCL promotes a healthy cynicism about strippers. I'm a pretty trusting person and usually assume people are telling the truth. Stories on this forum have made me aware that strippers may lie and have kept me from getting ripped off big time. As it is, I have "loaned" my AFT and favs some amounts ranging from $50 to $300. None of the money has been repaid.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Drac, I would NEVER attempt such an impossible task as reading your mind. I was just trying to read one of your indecipherable posts.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I loan money (that I would survive not getting back) to close relatives or friends, or people (generally dancers) with whom I have an ongoing business relationship. Been burned, but so far never by dancers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I like the phrase "Sorry, I don't have any extra money." Not sure if there's anybody who can't say that without lying.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not meant for YOU to understand jabthehut.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Fellas, I dont know what her intentions were. I wasnt trying to make sense of it. I was just sharing the experience with everyone and pointing out that this site helped with my reaction to that situation. I may have handled the situation much differently had it not been for others experiences. Then who knows what would have happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I fuck bitches
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I'm thinking that doogie howser has nailed it in calling you a retard because it is really retarded to post something on a public forum and then tell someone that what you said wasn't meant to be understood. On second thought that isn't retarded, it is fucking insane. I think you should seek psychiatric help...seriously.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I just learned how to handle such a situation if it ever arrived. Though 300 bucks would raise awareness, I'd probably handle it differently and then probably go to jail if it did include robbery
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion