tuscl

How often do you Club?

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:48 AM
I admit I am a bit of a neophyte to the strip club scene. I've gone probably 10 times over the last ten years, but have gone twice in last two weeks, mostly out of boredom, and being in a new town that doesn't have much to do, but has an abundance od strip clubs. How often do you guys/gals frequent?

31 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I'm usually a once or twice a week guy.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I club around twice a month unless some unexpected money is discovered. With VIP visits and tips that costs around $200 per visit. I'd love to go more often but the budget can't take it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    2-4 times a month
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    When I have the money.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    So you save your sheckles until you hit a specified amount then it's time?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Actually Alucard dont answer that, i'm bored at work but really don't give a shit
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn son, ripping on drac already?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Once a week, whether I need it or not.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    No idea who he is but i dont get the point of posting something useless even though its just a general question.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Twice a month. It could be more often but then I'd have less VIP action. If I was inclined to try some more places out, I'd go more often but the VIP's were I normally go are just too enjoyable.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A few times a week on small coins and once a month on some large Billz
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Useless"? He answered your fucking question. The fact that his frequency (that's a mother word for "how often", FYI) isn't an absolute, but conditional on another factor, doesn't make it useless.

I go when I have the money. That averages out to once or twice a week. Sometimes more often, sometimes less.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Thank you for informing me of the meaning of the word frequency. Prior I had only thought it had to do with radio stations. You learn something new every day.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    One or twice a month. Would probably go more if I could afford it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Generally about twice a month lately, but then last weekend, I went both Friday and Saturday, probably because I have had a major money buildup lately, probably because I got my car paid for finally.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I got a long ass drive to get to my fave spots so I try to align visits with business trips. I'd say I average once or twice a month.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Depends on how much work travel I have. Could be 5 times a month, could be 0.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Nothing wrong w/ being financially responsible, i am myself. I didnt know there were so many issues or whatever w/ him, i get no enjoyment over internet BS so if offended i apologize. To me it just seemed like a why bother to type answer. I was more interested in the behavioral aspect since its a hobby most people dont talk about
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    A couple years ago, I was doing about 5-7 days a week and hitting an average of 3 a day.

Then got a live-in girlfriend and it dropped to once a week (our date night). After she left I was back to about 4-5 nights a week.

With new live-in girlfriend, I'm down to maybe 4-5 times a month. That's her idea, not mine. Luckily, a couple of those tomes, we go at her suggestion. The rest of the time, I am escaping to get some free time.

Basically, it comes down to funds available & girlfriend's approval.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I used to go everyday but a certain asshole judge put a kibosh on that. Who knew it wasn't acceptable to make sure the dancers got home safely.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I used to go two to 4 times a month but seem to have gotten in a habit of once a week unless something much better pops up or visiting relatives show up.

We talk about strip clubs all the time here. Plus some BS and whatever.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    All depends on boredom, how good the last visit was, and whether there's anything interesting going on in the regular night clubs I frequent.

When it's all said and done, generally about once a week but I'll occasionally take 2-3 week breaks.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is NOT a USELESS answer Sir. It is MY answer to the questioned asked.
  • Lil_Baller100
    4 years ago
    March April 2020 I be ballin at da club all day everyday
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO @Lil_Bumper you been smoking too much endo. FYI it's 2021.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    A couple times a week for a month, then nothing for 3-6 months, then repeat.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    6 times in the last 10 days. Desires reopened.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    When I was going before COVID, it was three or four times a month. When on vacation I would splurge on three or four visits.
  • anon0911
    4 years ago
    When the wife is away which due to covid makes it infrequent atm. Generous once every three months.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I haven't gone much the past year. Like 10 times. Mostly to underground stripper parties.

There were times ive gone every night and one time i had a 2 year hiatus.

• CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    15 mo hiatus at this point. Generally only during business travel which would mean about 24-36 nights per year on average.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion