tuscl

Big dicks or big pussies?

Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:46 PM
You often hear about big dicks. A lot of people think that this is good. They sell pumps that promise to permanently enhance the penis and even surgeries involving fat transfers from other parts of the body to enhance girth. There's even a procedure I've heard of to release of ligament or something like that. Okay, all of this stuff is pretty much a goal for some men. What about big pussies? I know that men like the orafice to be small and tight, right? What about the outer and inner labia. What's your preference, small or bigger? Is a bigger pussy better?

12 comments

• tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    2335vent, yes this post was more coarse than previous posts, but I was in the mood for conversation and felt I'd exhausted almost everything else. I like all different types of d's and p's but don't usually look at the p's on stage. I usually take in the entire form, the silouette (sp?) and stage expression. I ask myself if she seem like she's enjoying herself and interacting with the audience.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I did hear one time from a dancer that getting her clit pierced made her feel tighter. I didn't notice any difference though.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Some posts seem to assume small lips mean a tight pussy. I say it ain't necessarily so.
  • 2335vent
    18 years ago
    Interesting question from TH20. A little more base than her usual posts. Anyway there are surgeries available now to decrease the size of the extenal labia as well as so called vaginal enhancements to tighten the vault if a woman is to" loose." So there are options for women similar to men to change whatever you started with. See [view link] "labia" for a layman's desription and an interesting sidenote on the history of genital piercings. To me size doesn't matter(isn't that what most men say). Keep posting TH20.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I always thought you don't want it so tight you can't get it in but then you don't want something that is loose and sloppy either. I suppose tight fits the description. As far as body modification goes, I certainly don't think many guys have any desire whatsoever to undergo any surgery. I know I sure don't.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    It's all pink on the inside anyway, so it don't matter much to me. I am intimidated by big clits, though. Must be a Freudian thing.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    AN started an innies vs. outies thread here several weeks ago. I said I prefer a happy medium over either extreme - either a plump innie or a neat outie. However, if the owner is hot, I'll be into her private parts regardless. And if she's a fuglie, there's no way her pussy could appeal to me. Hey, maybe I'm not such an objectifying bastard after all.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I like 'em all (pussies that is)... of course the tighter the better. I do have to add I like them trimmed, but bald ain't bad either :)
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    big meaty lips are it. something to nipple and suck on. look great from the back when the girl is on her hands and knees. mmmmmmmmmmmm
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    Like Yoda, I like them all sizes. But I love a woman with large labia. Gives me something to nibble and suck on when I'm doing my favorite thing.....DATY.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    The less stuff ouside the better - and shaved or almost is best. Think of a nice cute slit to slide someting hard into, with a button on top.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like em' in all sizes. What's more important to me is how the owner of the pussy responds when I'm eating it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion