tuscl

What to do

Sunmat
Pennsylvania
A dancer approached .... "you want to play with my pussy". Me: No thank you. She still sits next to me. Starts checking her phone for direction to god knows where. After few minutes " you have a condom". Me: No.
She stills keeps on checking her phone.
Few more minutes later. "You don't want to fuck".Me: No thanks.
Couple more minutes- "do you want me to get some girl for you are interested in". Me No thanks.

What I don't understand why she wasted her 15 min or so when she could have hustled somebody else in that time. I saw her getting a guy back for dance in 5 five min after she left me.

My issues were, she was blocking all others to approach me during this time. Secondly I did not know what to do during those uncomfortable 15 min. I wanted to get up and excuse myself for restroom, but I thought that wa not polite.

Comments and recommendation from experienced folks here....,

12 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    She was waiting for you to change your mind. Or she needed to fart real bad and didn't want to scare off a paying customer.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This happens alot. Honestly the best way that I have found to dislodge yourself of an unwanted dancer is to excuse yourself to the restroom or excuse yourself to step outside to make a fake phone call. 9 times out of 10 they are gone when you return. If she is that 1 in 10 who stays you might be better off leaving.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Definitely endorse the go to the restroom escape, although the fake cell phone call is good, though many clubs don't allow exit-and-return.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Good answer from lopaw. Sometimes if the dances are cheap enough and she is not too much of a fugly, I'll buy her off with one dance.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just fart and leave
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The excuse to leave my seat that I use most is, "Pleas pardon me. I'd like to go sit at the stage to watch the next dancer. I came specifically to see her." In only very rare instances will the cock-blocking dancer say, "May I join you at the stage?"
  • Jazmine813
    11 years ago
    lol that has happened to me before , you guys should check out this NEW website www.exotictreasures.net It's a social network designed for strippers to interact with friends and fans from all over. It's 100% Free to sign up.
    www.exotictreasures.net
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've had good luck with Lowpaw's suggestions, its pretty common here too. I also have reasonably good luck just getting up and tipping the girl on stage. Obviously, with some club layouts this isn't quite obvious enough and doesn't work out - but most of the time it does, especially if you don't give her a warning/explanation & just go.

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I wonder if a dancer spends time with you to make it look like she is one of your favorites so that other guys think she's worth getting dances from. However that requires too much thinking. Probably she wanted to take a break and check her phone before scouting out her next victim.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @shadow you've explained exactly why they do it.

There are a few dancers who are not even average in terms of attractiveness, but for some reason feel it is there calling in life or something to be strippers. Some of them I think could make more money by getting a bicycle and a paper route.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Some of them I think could make more money by getting a bicycle and a paper route …”

LOL – that was funny
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ll usually just change seats – i.e. I’ll go sit at the bar or go stand in a different place in the club for a few minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion