Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody know where to find sexy Asian strippers in NYC?

Mrbronson

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been to a few of the higher end joints (Ricks, Scores, Hustler) but I rarely see a lot of Asians, and they're often not my cup of tea. Is it just a crap shoot or is there a specific club that has more of that kind of girl?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Ask Clubber.

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

If Asians are your thing in NYC, I would be avoiding strip clubs and frequenting AMPs and the various Asian escorts that will fuck and suck for $150

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Chinatown?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Military Intellegence Jumbo Shrimp Run Slowly Small Crowd

Profile picture for Mrbronson
Mrbronson
•

motor head- what?

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Oxymorons - emphasis on moron

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Leave Moto as is,he's doing just fine.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Never been to NYC, but if anyone know about S. Florida, I'm IN!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Isn't florida in asia? Florida is way east isn't it?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

S. Florida is in Cuba, I believe.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Sorry Mrbronson, but there really are not many Aisian strippers floating around the NYC clubs, or most of the northeast for that matter. At first blush I would say that this is surprising given the large number of Asians in the NYC and Boston areas, yet it is the reality. And what Asians can be found are usually mixed race, with white, Latino or AA mixed in.

For that matter, I have never really seen a concentration of Asian girls in any club and I have clubbed fairly extensively, though most of my clubbing has been on the Eastern side of the country. Perhaps there are more of them in clubs west of IL, but idk.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoyDugan: "I have clubbed fairly extensively"

Only in his over active imagination.

Profile picture for endlesstempo
endlesstempo
•

Only club I've ever visited in NYC was Lace 2, there were a few Asians there but all with really heavy accents which for me is not attractive. If that's your thing though, you may want to check it out.

I haven't been in a long time though, so I don't know what it's like now.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

We had a discussion about the lack of asians in general not to long ago. A sadly under represented group.

Profile picture for Lack4Oars
Lack4Oars
•

Not NYC, but in Nanuet, NY there's a girl that's almost always there (stage name Asia; yes really). She gives pretty good dances IMO

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Ran into a young Asian dancer during a visit to VIP Club of New York, an upscale club in lower Manhattan. Had a good time in VIP.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Try a massage parlor

Profile picture for Skimmie
Skimmie
•

Last time I was there NY Dolls had a few.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement