tuscl

Headache from DATY?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Anyone (else) ever gotten bad headaches after doing DATY? I'm thinking maybe it's from ingesting lube with spermicide.

15 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    Neck strain can cause a headache as well.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Neck strain and tongue strain. Lol. But not a headache.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    No I don't think it was that, it was more like an allergy-type headache. I hope I'm not getting allergic to hoohaw.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Which head are you talking about? Blue balls?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    The only headache I ever got from daty is when I totally fucked up and he split my skull'
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    All girls or just some girls? I am thinking some sort of neck muscular stress and/or low oxygen headache from trying to hold your head steady and hold your breath.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Nope, I wouldn't eat hoohaw if I had to hold my breath. Ditto for waiting for a serious answer around here.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    DATY? HERPES.
  • rell
    12 years ago
    ummmm
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Neck strain can cause a headache. Try putting her on the edge of the bed while you kneel on the floor. If her torso is about the same length as yours, 69 with a pillow under your head can work too. Flat on my back, with her actually sitting on my face is the most comfortable for me, and lets her move it where she wants it.
  • Daddillac
    12 years ago
    I was taking a Life Insurance Application on a guy 20 years ago. I asked when the last time he went to the doctor was and he said, "I threw my neck out eating my wife's pussy" She was sitting beside him and just nodded. I had to think hard about what to write down on the application.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ONLY from her squeezing her legs together HARD as she cums!! LMFAO
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    In your head,in your head,zombie,zombie,zombie,yeah,yeah,yeah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Maybe you were out late and did not get enough sleep/rest?

Maybe you drank too much or something you drank/ate didn’t agree with you?

Anyway, hope you are symptom free now.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I spent the better part of an hour DATY with a teacher many years ago. The next morning I couldn't feel my tongue or cheeks. I asked her what she had used and she told me she had used a spermicide. It lasted all day with dribbling and drooling. It was worth every minute of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion