tuscl

Stripper Gifts?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:14 PM
Do you every bring gifts to the dancers (I don't mean just to your ATF or regular provider)? Do small gifts get you any better treatment in the VIP?

30 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    The gift of cash is the best option.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I occassionally give out CDs & DVDs that I have burned. I gave them out because I got better treatment. LOL.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Nearly every time I was at one club there was an older gentlemen who would get a VIP booth and lay out a small spread of candy and cookies. Something about a 65 year old guy enticing 18 year old girls with candy to sit with him struck me as quite creepy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only ATFs get gifts from me.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    motorhead: "Something about a 65 year old guy enticing 18 year old girls with candy to sit with him struck me as quite creepy." I don't think I'm creepy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jack, Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Does semen count?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The only gift she will be getting is my big black dick.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    some dancers would consider gifts to be a red flag for stalking unless she's your atf.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I thought this was going to be about chlamydia. or the clap.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Only to a special few.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    A pack of smokes once in awhile.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    Smokes are good because they usually cost DOUBLE in the club compared to what they cost in the gas station across the street. Wintertime I always have a couple packs of Marboro reds in the box in my coat pocket. $50 gift cards for Victoria Secrets are good gifts. Keeps open the possibility of going shopping with her.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    On my holiday in Hawaii a year ago I gave my Toronto sweetie the gift of some of my DNA. To my great relief she did not respond with a gift of a baby or STD to me.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A pack of smokes or maybe a food delivery. One year I did do the ol' Christmas gift thing, but she was a VERY good ATF. ;)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    My fav, yes. The other girls? No. A dollar tip for not even noticing them on stage is enough.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I being hersheys kisses and hand them out. When thay say thank you I say I'm giving out free kisses today bit I charge for hugs
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Cigarettes are a good gift if you know what brand they smoke. Also bringing a lighter or two to give out is another good gift as lots of girls don't have lighters and just plan on asking another dancer or patron for a light. The ladies seem to like the Ed Hardy lighters I give them. Another good gift is gum. They never refuse.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm with drac baby....ATF only....and yes I gift and get treated like a God
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    A better answer to this question is.....you get treated how you treat others......stew on that my friend
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    farmerart- LOL, good post.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I took my cue from shadowcat: candy. Seems to go over well.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Strippers love when I give them peanuts.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    penis. I meant penis.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The only gift they want is cash with no strings attached
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Tennisbum carolyne should put a red flag for you. Who the hell likes shopping with women?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Estafador, When my ATF asked if I wold go with her to shop for a truck, I enjoyed myself. Sort of nice to be an old dude and have a hot young thing on your arm.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "Do small gifts get you any better treatment in the VIP?" Not IME.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Never have given a gift to a stripper so couldn't say. I could see though for some girls if they are having a bad day and you give them a gift how it could brighten their mood and possibly give you a better VIP!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Never have. Don't want to, and, as Carolynne says, would probably weird them out anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion