tuscl

Drunk Strippers: Go or No Go?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I watched another patron get this fine ass stripper wasted tonight, literally spending hundred on expensive shots all night. I quote Three Six Mafia and say, "Leave your girl around me and she'd gonna get stuffed." Twenty minutes before closing, I swoop in and take her right from him at his table, thinking a drunk stripper might be some fun. We go to get a dance and she trips and falls down before even getting to the private area; she was not in that nice "buzzed" zone, but straight-up drunk. I pick her up and drag her to the couch. She couldn't dance worth a damn, but she starting kissing me all over like we were auditioning for the lead parts in Romeo and Juliet. At least alcohol kills the germs, right? Then she guides my hand to her clit as I sucked those full D titties. I would've liked a nice grind, but I can't complain with what I got.

What's your take on drunk strippers? Go or No Go?

34 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    the other guy obviously had a master plan that you spoiled.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Go...but your ignoring this so don't Fag
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Usually a go for me. Unless they're so drunk out of their minds that they're passing out or worse vomiting, but I've never had that situation. In all situations it has worked out to way better mileage for me, and lots of DFK which I like.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Tipsy, buzzed, happy, mildly intoxicated? Yes. Falling down drunk? No.

In addition to being, in the main, mostly lousy cocksuckers when they're too drunk, I'm not interested in non-consensual sex.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm with GMD.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Oh yea its usually a good. I've had a few that don't even remember dancing for me. And usually there is a lot more action.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Exactly what GMD said. I won't touch a girl who is utterly shitfaced, but a little drunk can be a good thing and I have no qualms about helping a girl along. ;)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I'll stick with what the old pros, shadow, georg, rick all say.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd and sc,

I'm on board. Just had an episode a week ago with an older dancer friend. Damn near raped me sitting at the bar! :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    just make sure she's not so wasted and you're not so wasted that you both forget to slip on the cover.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How drunk we talking? pass out no go
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Q When is a stripper too drunk?
    A When she can't spread her legs.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    A little tipsy? I'll buy her the drinks. Drunk? No thanks.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think if she's buzzed I found results in much higher mileage. But when they are fall down drunk its no good.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I would be too worried about her vomiting around me.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I like them with a good buzz. Blatantly drunk not so much
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That is a funny story sinclair. That guy was probably pissed off with nothing he could do about it
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    except initiate a 2AMer
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Alucard didn't post in this thread.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Sinclair you are the man. That's right, better watch yo chick before she's stolen. I must ask though, did you get away with not paying or at least would you have gotten away with it?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm hard pressed whether to say yes or no since this a stripper we're talking about and not the drunk girl at a regular club. On one hand, generally I want us both to remember me giving it to her better than she ever had (exaggeration for me just putting in good work to her satisfaction) but from what I've been learning on this site, she'll make you pay plus there's hotel fees. On the other hand, she's drunk meaning she won't charge because she's too drunk to remember (or your just too sexy) but the hotel fee (where else you gonna ditch her when your done playing rabbit) is pretty much aayment in itself. Sounds easier to just have an awesome makeout session (providing that her lips don't look like they have stds on them) and don't fuck and just go home. She won't feel disgusted when she gets sober.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Estafador, even in a drunken state, strippers will remember to get the money! That is how they are wired. I paid and even tipped for the good service.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Like everyone else said, tipsy is a go. Falling down drunk is a no go.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    When they are fall-down drunk, they are thisclose to worthless. For their safety, they should just quit at that state. When they are tipsy, however, that is when the real fun happens.
  • StunnaBitch
    12 years ago
    I usually let some other pl buy bitches drinks and once the time is right I swoop in and stunna bitch. Bitches who are too drunk can but lame but others are way fun
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    This thread reminds me I always heard strippers can't drown.

And if you through them up in the air, they always land on their heels.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit the girl that blowed on my dick night before last had been just cut off from the bar.....and then she was like I will suck your dick baby....so I went vip....no extra tip just $150 and 30 min later baaaam !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I walk when they can't talk straight.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I'm with George, Shadowcat, Rick. There is nothing you can do with a drunk stripper except go to sleep and hope she doesn't have alcohol poisoning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think the OP described two sides of the equation which I, as well as most TUSCLers, have experienced.

I am with most in that a drunk (vs tipsy) stripper cannot often perform/dance well.

Another down side to a drunk stripper is that strippers are often unpredictable even when not drunk – so a drunk stripper can be altercationally problematic

But like in the OP’s experience , I’ve been with stupid-drunk strippers which will all of a sudden become very “romantic” and want to do all kinds of things outside the scope of the traditional LD.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… straight-up drunk. I pick her up and drag her to the couch …”

LOL!!!!

It looks like nothing was going to hold you back from getting that LD – I admire your “commitment”
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I'm with most go if buzzed as the mileage is higher but no go if shot faced.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    tipsy enought for cfs
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    I thought one of the bouncers duties is to look out for the girls. any bouncer worth a shit would not let any obviously drunk stripper do VIP. also, fucking someone who is so drunk that she doesn't know what she is doing can be considered a crime as she can not give consent!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion