tuscl

Frequency of Visits and Money?

I'm wondering what the rest of you think about this...

Would you rather be going to the club a couple times a week spending a small amount, say $100 each visit, or would you rather go once a month and spend $700-$800? Or something in the middle, say spend $300-$400 every couple weeks on a trip.

27 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    E'ry day mon, e'ry day. At least $1K per visit. Since me wife kicked me out it is e'ry day at da club!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My preference is longer times between visits and spend more $$$ and time at a club. Of course, being able to spend more time and money at the same time is a nice option to have.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    For me, it would be the middle. $300/$400 bucks every two weeks. Two weeks is a good interval for me in terms of it not being too long b/w visits and long enough to maybe not get bored or overly agitated with SS. And $300 to $400 is a good enough amount for me to have a good/satisfying time especially since I don’t do ITC/VIP/CR – just like heavy two-way LDs.

• sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I used to do the more visits / lower cost route, but it left me unsatisfied. Now I prefer the big money dump during fewer visits.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Middle for me if possible, would like to go every other day or so but don't have the time or money.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, you need about $300-400 to have a good time if you are doing ITC. (OTC is actually more cost effective.) But beyond that it's overkill/wasted. So definitely the middle.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Every day $2000

or

Never $5
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I go once a week, wether I need it or not. $200-400 depending on wether I do a VIP trip or not.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I spend about $150 and down for UHM down to mutually bare humping, about every four weeks. Last year I did UHM with at least 9 different girls.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i like it when my regulars cum every day with lots of money
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Not even once a month with an embarrassingly large amount of money for two day trips. I can't remember when I was last in a Minnesota strip club.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I do something in the middle.
  • scvbn
    12 years ago
    about one trip every couple weeks spend about 300-400 hundred less over the summer months
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Alas, I lied. I have been called out by an anonymous party and must tell the truth... You see, my wife never kicked me out. She is TOTALLY cool with me going to the club every day and spending $1K each time. I apologize for misleading y'all. Guess I'll just have to keep on keepin' on now that you folks know the truth.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Twice a month with lotsa green. Much more fun than nickel & diming it more often.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I never have been able to equate >$ = >FUN as I've enjoyed myself several time never breaking $100 and been miserable spending over $300, law of diminishing returns and all. But I do prefer to only go once or twice a month and skip months, just so I enjoy the rarity of it.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Nice tits, Carolynne. My pants instantly got tighter upon seeing them. God bless your heart, as he did the possessor of those melons.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If I have my "rathers" and your criteria, for me...

"...a couple times a week..." and "...spend $700-$800?" each time.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I like Papists_Chulo's answer. He knows me so well.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I'm almost exactly like Papi Chulo, in that I'd like to go twice a month and spend about $300-400, although if I go to my favorite club, it can be a little more than that, because you never know if a bunch of favorites will show up there, including some from way out of the blue.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm in strip clubs or with a stripper two or three times I week. But I'm not an addict. I can quit any time I want!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit zipbro3000 I'm mo boss then that dawg.....Shit I be all like up n d clubs 2ice a day er dY spending and raining $1,000 every trip to the tip rail.....let's not even speak of the vip room.....beat that playa
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But fo realz....when I'm single I will go 4 or mo times in a week spending $100 a trip not counting otc......when I'm dating I go like 1 a week spending $200 a trip not counting otc......
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Then once or every other month I toss a $1,000 party and once a year I toss a $10,000 party
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'm in strip clubs or with a stripper two or three times I week. But I'm not an addict. I can quit any time I want!"

Oh...Is that SO???
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But fo sho if you could get $300 to 400 every 2 weeks do that bro...its nice
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    In most clubs I know it is difficult to have much fun with less than $300 and, in the northeast, you need to add at least another hundred. I would rather go less often and spend more than try to stretch out a single Benjamin, which would seem pointless to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion