tuscl

AA chick?

Clubber
Florida
I saw a review referencing the above. African American chick perhaps? If so, TUSCL is getting to damn PC!!!

34 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    No danger of being to PC in the discussion board. Hell, we could get Juice to tell us how he got that AA chick to suck him off for fried chicken! Tho' I know my man Juice ain't a racist -- he knows all bitches be willin' to suck him off for a bucket o' the Colonel's xxxtra crispy. White, black, Latina, Native American, Maori, whatevah...
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    Did he tell her his cum was made up of eleven herbs and spices?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe she had 2 Asses
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Maybe he was rating her like bonds are rated
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol - either African American or else she's an alcoholic.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe she had a battery fetish
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Good one motor - LOL
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    The Colonels's? That white man chicken. It's all about Popeyes!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Fucking white man dressed like a fuckin plantation owner... sheet.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Ahhh....I'm guilty of using the AA reference in a recent zbone club review. Truth is that I was too lazy to actually write out the full words.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^ I think the OP’s gripe was with using “AA” instead of the word “black”, IMO – hence his reference to PC (political correctness).
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Bring me four fried chickens and a Coke"
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Church’s or Popeye’s ?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I thought it was referring to the ace of spades and ace of hearts. Pocket Rockets! lol.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It's just a harmless abbreviation I have seen on other boards I post at.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    It's not about flight attendants for American Airlines?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi was correct about my PC reference. Personally, Churches, but is often difficult to get what I wish there, so I opt for Popeye's with red beans and rice.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    This thread is making me hungry.

And speaking of being too PC...

Why the hell did KFC change their name? Ain't a damn thing wrong Kentucky FRIED Chicken. The fag marketers were too afraid of the food police.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Have to pass on the KFC. I shit green slime whenever I eat the Colonel's dreck. Never tasted Church's or Popeye's.

This AA stuff is just so much silly American navel-gazing. What is the term for blacks living in Britain, France, Canada, or anywhere else that has a mixed race society?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ....on the other hand, I just saw a review that used the N word. I guess it's one extreme on another
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Colored.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    The reviewer was probably a dude taking a break from pursuing streetwalkers. I'm surprised he didn't say a lapdance cost .2 and a bj cost $$ and before getting VIP they did LE check. Reading a board dedicated to streetwalkers is like taking a course in clown cryptography.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    HP,

Actually, that "code" is quite easy to decipher, to me. I wonder if LE is able to do so? :)

I wonder what an LE check might be? Asking for a badge?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Popeye's and Bojangles all the way, though the nearest source of the latter is in Tennessee. KFC smells good, and makes me want it, but every freakin' time, my first bite results in "why the hell did I get this" running through my mind.

Maybe I've been hanging out elsewhere too much, but AA seemed obvious to me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd,

Agreed Bojangles is good, but none anywhere near me either.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like the KFC sandwich and original fried.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I guess I don't get out much. I've never been to popeye's, or bojangles. Only KFC. But like George, after I bring it home, I ask why?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    motor,

Better to ask that about chicken, rather than an OTC. :)
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    Clubber, the most effective LE check is probably offering a box of Krispy Kreme, if the guy takes one..run...if not, dance away lol
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Clubber,

That may be the funniest post of the year!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I thought it was for "affirmitive action".
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Saw a story in an online newspaper that was about an African American who was arrested for a crime. Problem with that PC crap is that it was in reference to an arrest in England of one of its Black citizens.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    At least they still identify race. In american media, if there is no surveillance camera, often the media doesn't leave a clue. They certainly note the race if it is a white though.

The bad thing about this, is if race is not given - the assumption, according to comments on stories, is black. (Well, the commentators often have different ways of expressing their belief of the race of the perpetrators - and believe me, it ain't "african american.")
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion