tuscl

Meeting up with TUSCLers

Clackport
Washington
I enjoy going to the strip clubs alone, but I think it would be fun to meet up with a TUSCLer at a strip club. It would be fun to share stories and hang with someone who shares the same passion for strip clubs that you do. So far I have not met up with a TUSCLer yet, but I came close one time. I do enjoy going to strip clubs with friends, but they don't have the love for strip clubs that I do and they don't like to go that often.

Have any of you ever met up with a TUSCLer?

If anybody in the Portland (Oregon) area wants to meet up, I'm definitely down to do that.

On a sidenote, does anyone know if the Juice and Shadowcat showdown at Follies ever happened? Juice was saying he was going to be at Follies in the first week of November.

42 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Several of us have met, ranukam. I have met several. I'll let the others comment on their experiences, but each of our TUSCL people I have met was an interesting and enjoyable experience. I see shadowcat and juice are still with us, I am curious who was the Victor of the " Smackdown " that was scheduled for last week. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've met four other Seattle area TUSCL members at local strip clubs. One was female. It's been a great experience meeting these members. I heartily recommend it.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't met anyone yet, but would really like to. Jackson Esskay is the only one I can think of who lives in the same area that I do and has been to some of the same clubs. Hopefully I'll meet up with him one of these days.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    If any one is in the Los Angeles area and you hit up clubs during the weekday afternoon, let me lnow. I would be into meeting up a swapping stories and experiences.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    No one really in my area, but I wish I could meet 10 or 12 of you guys for a big poker game. With lots of strippers serving us food and drinks. That could be epic.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    let's have a tuscl convention. i'll cum.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolyne: "let's have a tuscl convention. i'll cum."

Can I watch?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've met up with TABB and it was good times. We have only been able to meet once so far but we will text and keep each other up to date on goings on at different clubs. We are going to get together again next month.

Based on some reviews I've read I know I have been in some clubs at the same time as other members, but we didn't realize it.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @carolynne- let me be the one to make you cum :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    ranukam... lol. what would ur "current atf" say???
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    There used to be TUSCL conventions at the Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You guys are great and all, but I very much prefer clubbing as a solo act. Group club visits have almost never worked out well for me. Also, I wouldn't want to have to compete with a few of you seasoned club hounds for the juiciest morsels. ;)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have met 30 TUSCLers personally. A couple have turned out to be true friends.

Today at Follies, I met up with snowtime, Chandler,joewebber & TimboATL.

As for Juice, He chickened out. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've met a few and keep in contact with some. One really "dazzled" me!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, my current ATF doesn't have to know about this. Just give me 20 minutes and I will have you calling me daddy :)
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I used to go to clubs alone all the time. I now enjoy meeting up with fellow TUSCLers whenever possible. As Shadowcat mentioned above there were about 5 of us today at Follies. Today was not one of our best trips and it was nice to have someone to visit with during the downtime. Also, you can get a lot of information on various dancers from TUSCL regulars at any given club. I have gotten some great tips and introductions from Shadowcat, Joewebber, and Chandler. I highly recommend getting together with other TUSCLers at your favorite club.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've met one TUSCLer, and he is a great guy. We occasionally swap intel on the clubs in my area, so that when he visits LA he's up-to-date on the latest info concerning dancers & such.
    I got a feeling it's only a matter of time before I meet up with WOODDR2, since we hang out at the same clubs :-)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - She is back working at the club but at nights now and has put on a few pounds,

samsung1 - Yes we had two conventions there but I doubt that there will be another one there. Not enough interest. Follies is still a possibility for a 3rd convention.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

A few pounds??? It isn't mine!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - unless you have been in Myrtle Beach recently, you are safe. Now where the fuck has VM been. LOL.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    carolynne, there is also the possibility of *you* becoming my atf, and then there wouldn't be the problem of jealousy, right?
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lopaw- do you ever go to any city of industry clubs?
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    sc sez: "Today at Follies, I met up with snowtime, Chandler,joewebber & TimboATL".

WOW, Chandler and TimboATL are well-known names from the past that I don't see post here much anymore. Nice to know they are still enjoying the hobby.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    a crazy stalking perverts anonymous meeting
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    ranukam... i will call you "daddy" or anything else you want... you're the customer.

larry... happy to be ur atf
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    My good friend and cohort, shadocat, I have been busy. LOL Making sure that no dancer gets pregnant by me is always my strategy. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

An excellent strategy! But, it is always good to "test" it :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Test it at Stir Crazy today while watching the good ole boys battle it out in Homestead this afternoon, Clubber. I am pulling for the surprise leader as of last week, a Michigan man, Brad Keselowski. GO BRAD, GO !!! WIN THE SPRINT CUP AND MAKE MICHIGAN PROUD !!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

I am with you on this one, just a different reason. GO BRAD, GO !!! WIN THE SPRINT CUP AND MAKE MOPAR PROUD !!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I have not met any TUSCLers. Not opposed to it but I'd be hard pressed to coordinate something given all other aspects of my life.

IMO, solo vs. group clubbing has a lot to do with the club in question and the goals of the visit. I can see pros and cons both ways.

@ranukam: I'll give you a holler if I ever get back to PDX.

OT: speaking of JacksonEssay... haven't noticed him on here in a long time.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There are certain TUSCLers that I wouldn't mind meeting up with. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that any of them will make it to the River City any time soon, and it's just as likely that I'll get to any of *their* cities. :)

I'm wondering if I can't work in a detour to Detroit on my next trip to NY, but it doesn't appear that I'll have enough time to actually enjoy myself properly.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Doesn't Ricky-boy Dugan line in New York? You could jam with him. Hell, he probably has a private limo he could drive you around in. Estie's from there a well, no? Probably no limo though.
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    Anyone up for Detroit week after Thanksgiving?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Thanks for all the great insight everyone.

mjx01- Sounds good man
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I like meeting fellow tusclers; however, I have found that many tusclers prefer to maintain their anonymity. I have met precisely three tusclers and missed making connections with another because of my travel plans. I have approached several others through PMs but have been brushed aside with polite dismissals.

If any tuscler shows up in Calgary or Edmonton when I happen to be in town I could certainly give you a tour of the continent's lamest SCs. Be prepared for a boozy night. If you happen to cross paths with me in Vancouver I might be able to generate an interesting evening in that city's only worthwhile club.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I would love to meet up with you guys, but nobody lives in NY and it seems a lot of you guys don't show much to any love for the young cats, since I'm im very young and all
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Estafador, you seem like a nice enough fellow, but some guys just prefer to fly solo. I stay easy to approach and light on my feet should opportunities arise.

But I am going to share some advice, at no charge. ;)

GO EAST YOUNG MAN, GO EAST!

You keep complaining about high drink prices and a lack of ethnic diversity in the dancers, yet 3 of the 4 clubs you reviewed are Manhattan tourist traps. What do you expect? And when you finally do pick a club outside of Manhattan, it is arguably the shittiest clubs, and a bikini club at that, in all of Queens.

Take thyself to Queens young man. If you want ethnic diversity and reasonable drink prices, try the dayshift at Gallagher 2000. Lots of Latinas, discounted drinks and even cheap (and sometimes free) food. VIP is 160-180 for a 1/2 hour and the bouncers don't man VIP until 6, so the mileage can be very good. The 7 train (local, not express) stops a couple of blocks from this club. Now G2k goes largely white after 8 and the drink prices double, so the dayshift is the way to go if you have the time.

If you want a little night diversity, then Scandals and Club Petra are both within walking distance of Queensboro Plaza and will give you all of the curves that you are looking for. You'll find a lot of Latinas at Scandals and Petra has a lot of black dancers. The nice thing is that they are walking distance from each other, so if you do not like one then you can visit the other. Now they are both a little pricey on the drink front (at least at night), but still cheaper than Manhattan clubs.

Anyway, there it is fwiw.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    rick: "but some guys just prefer to fly solo. I stay easy to approach and light on my feet should opportunities arise."

What a joke. I'm sure there is a reason besides "prefering to fly solo" why rick doesn't want to meet up with others from TUSCL. Legitimate or not, who knows? But this one I don't take at face value.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I have almost never had a great club experience when with a partner or a group. My gig works best solo. Also, given my dog-like behaviors and my personal and professional exposures, I am protective of my anonymity.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, ok, it's probably the latter (plus you don't want your wife finding out). Just find it funny I didn't want to meet someone from TUSCL got the same reason (anonymity) and you were all critical if me for that. Then again, given the nature of your personality I fully expect you to just just grab whatever it gives you the most pleasure to say in the moment without regarding to overall consistency or whether you are being hypocritical. Now let's see how you try to dance your way out of that one, weasel!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    It is all of the above. You probably don't understand this since your club experiences are very limited, but girls approach customers very differently when they are flying with other customers as opposed to solo. They are also more hesitant about negotiating outside activities with someone who is not alone as discretion is important to many of them.

As far as the other thing is concerned, didn't your issue involve meeting up with a dancer rather than another customer? Very different in my book...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I usually fly solo, but I may well have a meeting in the New Year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion