tuscl

Move With a Favorite

Monday, October 1, 2012 12:01 AM
I purposely avoid having a 'favorite' dancer. Part of the whole point of clubbing for me is not having a distracting relationship. But for those of you who do or once did: If the dancer changed clubs would you follow her? If the club was more expensive how much more would it take for you to just look for a new favorite instead? If the club was farther away how many extra miles would you be willing to drive before just looking for a new favorite instead?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I just found out that one of my favorites has switched clubs. The driving time is the same and prices are comparable. I have no intention of following her. Too many other hotties at my favorite club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes and no....maybee......sorry ???
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't follow a single favorite, but recently several of the dancers I like at a club got fed up and moved across the street to a competitor. I'm not loyal to club, so I moved too. Glad I did, the beer is cheaper and the private dance area no cameras. Life is good.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I've followed dancers with their moves numerous times. Both in L.A. and now Seattle. If the increased driving distance is more than a half hour, I'm likely to be discouraged to continue to be a regular, just an occasional customer then. It only happened once in L.A. that a fave moved to a club too far away for my driving comfort, and that was to a lesser quality club. (It was a bikini club.) Here in Seattle I'm facing that dilemma now. A five-year fave is now dancing some of her shifts (same company) at a club that's a 70-minute drive for me. As long as she stays at her other club that's only a 25-minute drive, I'll contiue to see her at the nearer of the two clubs.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I would probably not do it. I target my clubs largely for their locations and have no interest in long distance treks just to see a particular dancer.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If an ATF of mine moved to a new club within reasonable driving distance, I'd follow her. I don't have a hang up about VARIETY.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I maybe might follow a favorite (though given all this informationa nd my time away from her club, not sure if she's there anymore). Why? Simple: she's your type of girl right? So if she's your type more than likely she's moving to where she knows there's money to be made and generally that means the girls there are of similar style as her, with variation of course. Though if I followed her it'd only be around a 50 mile radius because otherwise, the drive isn't worth it if I'm not nearby. It'd be easier to just get her number, and make her tell me when she's around. For me, that's benificial simply for the dance. For the rest of you, I know your perverts so good luck with your sweet tooth desire
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I don't follow dancers who leave just find a new one. Plenty of fish am I right?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I have followed a few favorites before. It was all within a 25 mile distance, so the travel wasn't a issue.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Whether I would follow a dancer that was an ATF to another club would depend on a couple things: one, just how much of an ATF she is, and two, how good the two clubs are in general. If the ATF is the only decent thing about going to her original club in the first place, then hell yeah I'll go to a different club, especially if the new club is generally better than the original one. I've never had what most people here would consider an ATF though (I've never had any sort of relationship or contact with a dancer outside of seeing them in a club), so I'm probably not the best judge of an ATF relationship. I did have one girl that I enjoyed seeing at the local DV who went to Las Vegas once a month or so to work a weekend there. I went to her club in Vegas to see her there, but I didn't make the trip special just to see her; I was already going to be there anyway for a friend's birthday. But, once she stopped working at the local DV, there really wasn't much reason for me to go there any more. Club distance in my area wouldn't play much into any decision about following a girl if I found one I really liked though.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I have checked out new clubs because a dancer has asked me to follow her there. They weren't faves, just dancers that I liked and wanted to help out. Each time the dancers would stay at their new club for just a few weeks, then move on to yet another new club. But I always find new dancers that I like at these new clubs, so it is a win for me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I've done it twice: both times the new club had higher mileage. :-P
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Move in with your ATF
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have followed some dancers and not others. Depends on the girl, the old club and the new club. It's not that big a deal though, since "favorite" for me has generally been defined as "fucks OTC", and what clubs she's working at doesn't really matter much.
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    I am more a fan of the club not a particular girl. It's more based on what the club allows or doesn't allow (i.e. mileage, ITC, racial mix, music and expense) after all talent comes goes and gets old and or a drug habit so I just enjoy whatever talent comes in and if club standards change then I change clubs to something to my liking.
    12 years ago
    I too in recent years have gotten more attached to the club than a particular girl. Before that it wasn't unusual for me to follow a girl and try out her new club. Found some good clubs that way. Found some bad clubs that way.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the replies guys I put this up because of the one discussion thread from they guy who wanted to start a club and staff it with the 8 plus girls from all the other clubs. It looks like he would have a tough time because the girls would be worried, apparently with justification, of all of their 'regulars' not following her and her having to start from zero.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I don't follow a girl, they follow me.... In all honesty, I tend to prefer a club more than specific dancers. That said, there are dancers who if I like them in one club, I will more than likely like them in a different club. My first ATF, I got to see her dance in 4 different clubs and she got my money in all of them. Of course, all of them were within an hour of home here in Omaha. If she danced 2 hours away from home, I might have passed. I never did see her in Wisconsin, for instance, no matter how hard she tried to get me to go there. And she was not the only one I saw at multiple clubs. With all that said, I have a hard time conceiving of my current ATF leaving her club, unless she drops out of the stripping business (again).
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Yes I have followed a favorite. The club was closer and in a nicer area but more expensive. After going to this club though she became ROB. Success got to her head going from a blue collar strip bar to an upscale gentlemen's club. One benefit is that she hated the high house fees and more open to OTC to avoid them.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I would not follow a favorite. Most of the time as is, favorites leave and sometimes reappear. I just find new favorites. I once went to one of the nearby clubs in Columbia SC when an old favorite who apparently still had my phone number called me up after not seeing her for a whole year or two. She was working the week at Platinum and wanted me to visit. In that one case, I went to visit but it had been a year or two since I last saw her. This was several years ago. The last former favorite who moved to another club a year or two ago I ran into and I refused to give her my phone number after she asked. I was mainly afraid she was crazy enough to show up at my house and not leave me alone. If she knew I didn't change my number, she could have gotten it from her cell phone records.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Move in with your ATF" Bet that has happened. :))
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, Dracula my friend. What a trip that would be. I would follow a favorite if she wasn't more than 25 miles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion