tuscl

Dancers who sit down and just won't leave.

jester214
North Carolina
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:03 PM
Another post got me thinking about this. I'm not talking about the "wannadance" girls, they I can get rid of. I'm talking about the ones that park themselves down beside you and start talking for a good 10 minutes before they even bring up dances. Or when they do bring up dances and you say "No", they still won't go away. Now obviously this isn't an every day occurrence, especially the second part, but I do occasionally run into the first one. I like to think I'm pretty jaded and can tell a person "no" pretty easily but "I'm never gonna get a dance from you, please walk away" is a whole different story. The big issue is they keep others from approaching. You gents ever run into this? If so, what's your response?

38 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Often it's in the form of "cock blocking". You've got your eye on a hottie, but you're locked up with a woofer who won't go away. Yeah, I understand, it's a long day, they get bored, want to talk to someone besides the girls in the dressing room, guys have been refusing them all day long, so they want to go sit down and gab. But it's rude. We're not here to give you something to do. Be polite, try to sense if we're interested, and if not, move on. Generally if I get pissed I tell them I'm waiting for someone, or more often when a hot girl walks by I'll ask the woofer, "Hey, who's THAT??", and I might even tell her "I'd love to get a dance from HER!!" Usually the woofer gets pissed, but usually she'll buzz off, and sometimes she'll even tell the hottie. Two birds with one stone.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Vegas is very bad for this. And then if you ate direct they will often flip out. Best thing I've found is just lie. Say "I'm waiting to see so and so" or "I promised another girl I'd but dances from her." Dancers always buy that one and won't argue much because you are being a perfectly behaved PL by patiently waiting for a stripper while she takes her own sweet time getting to you. Exactly how customers should behave in the strippers' "minds" (see how I put "minds" in quotes - little joke there).
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've seen it lots of places but I agree in Vegas it can be particularly bad (did I just agree with Dugly??). I've tried the "I'm waiting for...." line. Sometimes it works, but a lot of time it backfires and there's the awkward moment where we both realize I'm lying. Maybe I'm just not jaded enough.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    It doesn't happen with me too often. If I have to, I'll make an excuse to just get up and leave my seat. If that's not a practical option, I have used Jerikson's tactic of expressing interest in other dancers nearby.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    It's happened to me a few times. The one that sticks out in my mind the most was back in July when I went to Vegas for vacation and stopped by Cheetah's on like the second or third day I was there. This 30's, she might have even been in her 40's (she wasn't terrible looking, I just strongly prefer the younger dancers), dancer sat down next to me and she eventually plopped herself down in my lap without asking. She struck up a conversation. I wasn't interested and I KNOW she could tell from my body language, but for whatever reason she stuck around. Eventually, she finally left and my visit ended on a great note after a very, very slow start.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    jester - i thank every dancer who comes by my table to say hello. If she talks well, smells good - well she can join me for a drink. And if there's a hottie I want - I'll tell this dancer to go get her too. Two's better than one. I'll buy a dance or two from every dancer who approaches me, talks well, smells good and is not obviously fucked up. Dances are inexpensive in texas - I can understand rest of you guys paying 40-50 bucks for a dance. I like to support the strip club industry - for the joys its given me !
  • tsepmet1
    12 years ago
    Tell them to leave. Girls should be receptive to the needs of their guests. Be as polite as possible, just let her know that you are ready for another entertainer.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I had that happen once when I went to Rick's Cabaret. Dancer plopped on my lap and her ass was so flat, I felt the bone in her buttcheek (exaggerating), obviously I wasn't interested. She forced conversation onto, despite the fact that I meddle with other things, didn't look at her, gave her extremely curt response to all her questions and stayed quiet. Deseperado, I tell ya
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Desperate Detroit dancers sit down, uninvited, and linger forever--routinely. So far, "I'm waiting on someone," seems to work. Every once in a while I get ambushed by the uninvited dancer who must be dating the shot girl because the shot girl shows up 20 seconds after the dancer parks her ass in by booth. Then other dancers stop by to talk shop and start asking me to buy drinks or meals. (Must be my PL aura.) When hints don't work and dancers start begging I go the mens room and find another place to sit.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I find that shit happens more on slow days. I usually deal with it in a couple of ways. One is ignore them I mean just pretend like you are on the moscow subway look ahead dont acknowledge them. exchange short pleasantries only. Another is if they can actually have a conversation then have one but done be afraid to say excuse me when someone tickles you fancy. Also start asking them about other dancers whos good, whos dirty, whats the pulse of the club today. One was soooo annoying mid sentence I said "thats cool could you watch my drink and phone got up got 2 Stevies in a row sat back down she departed shortly after. Basically I paid another girl $2 to make the squatter to go away. Unless there is a click I will never get dances from them I am too damn stubborn for that!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How does one cock block themself from an annoying stripper
  • tempest666
    12 years ago
    Just tell them you don't have any money....lol that usually makes us slide right off like a hot knife through butter..
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    I showed up at a club on Sunday to watch the 2nd half of the football game. I sit down and within 90 seconds a girl (that isn't my type) sits on my lap. I didn't want her there cause I really just wanted to watch the game at that point so, I tell her excuse me and move one seat over. She got the idea real quick.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Another thing that strippers like to hear is that "I am only come here to see so and so". Again ideal PL behavior - you have a favorite and are so loyal to her that you will even pass up other hot pussy (e.g. there's) just to see that favorite. Exactly how they would want their regulars to behave so they won't argue about it for long.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    To add to what I said don't worry that you might be caught for "lying" either if you say that and get a dance from another girl afterward. Lying is okay in the stripper book of ethics - they do it themselves all the time so will understand what you did and might even give you an iota of respect for being "clever" liars like they are. Just don't think that iota will be enough to get on their pants, an iota is as much as a PL can ever get.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    They do seem to work harder for the money, wonder if more is on the table. Sometimes. Sometimes if you are a little less than polite, you get trashed in the back. I've used the bathroom excuse. Usually NOT there when I get back, especially after an extended sit. HA!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I like to sit by the traffic lanes where the girls walk by often so if this happens I can grab the hottie I'm really looking t getting a dance with or I'll use the bathroom tactic.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I immediately tell the Dancer that I am one of the following people : - jerikson40 - jester214 - Dougster - Estafador And the Dancer RUNS like Hell for the dressing room!!! LMFAO
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    My favorite tactics are either to start talking about the other girls around the club or on stage. If that does not get the hint then I say I need to go to the bathroom and then if necessary return to a different table in a different part of the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I will usually tell a dancer that plunks herself next to me and starts jabbing that I am not interested in getting a dance at this time – that “usually” gets them to keep it moving. Of course, there are the stubborn ones that will just keep on jabbing. I’ll usually just answer/speak as little as possible and keep my eyes fixed on the stage ignoring her so she’ll get the point. Even then, this sometimes does not work and the dancer will just sit there next to you w/o saying anything. If this goes no for more than 5 mins., I’ll just get up and walk to a different area of the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Just tell them you don't have any money …” Spoken like a true pro LOL. This is often very very effective but has the side effect that she may tell other dancers to stay away from you since you are just a broke perv. It also has the side effect that she’ll catch you in the lie when she sees you getting dances later on – but like Doug said – “Lying is okay in the stripper book of ethics …”
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lol I already have a repuation. Don't know what for but I did indeed lmao alucard (no sarcasm). If you told them you were me, even the waitress would come flockin just to say hi. Boss lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    The majority of dancers that do this to me are the 40+ yo and are long past point when they should have stopped. Sometimes i will tip then stop talking. Sometimes i get one dance to get them to on. I feel sorry for these ladies. It must be hell to try and make a living in a .SC when they are far far past their prime.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have to admit that while I have on occasion used something similar to "I'm waiting for someone", I much prefer to be honest and just say "No, thank you," or "I'm not interested, thanks." After all, those things work just fine, and they don't require me to lie, something I greatly prefer not to do, even though I understand she won't care most of the time. Yes, there are those who appear to get upset or unable to take the hint, but IME, those are mostly just sales tactics, not actual feelings. Tenacity in sales tends to work, but firmness in response works as well. For the rare occasions where even that doesn't work, I tend to just get up and walk away, even though that sounds like giving up. Life's too short to let pride get in the way of having a good time.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    That does get annoying sometimes. To get away from her I usually get up and tip the girl who is on stage (even if the stage girl isn't hot).
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Walking away is the only surefire solution I've seen. Though one did follow me once and she never did ask me if I wanted a dance... I wonder if she thought I would break down and ask her.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, alucard, just so you know you do not have permission to talk until you are done licking all the shit oh of my ass. Now get back to work you little bitch!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I have been doing this for too long to give a shit anymore about dancer hyper-sensitivities. First off, I am direct in declining dances. However, if I am not interested in her and have already declined dances, but she looks like she's going to be glued to the chair anyway, eventually I'll say to her, "Sweetie, if you don't mind I'd just like to hang solo and chill out for a while." I do this kindly and with a smile, but also with firmness and direct eye contact. They ALWAYS leave at that point. Now occasionally a girl will react badly to this, but c'est la vie. Now when I used to give a shit about hurting a dancer's feelings, I used to use the "I'm waiting for someone" gimmick. The problem is that it can backfire, with the unwanted dancer responding with "Ok, tell me who and I'll get her for you" or with "Ok, then I'll just wait with you until she gets here." I have no tolerance for silly games anymore. If you want to maximize your enjoyment of a strip club, then you need to learn how to clear out the deadwood efficiently.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    a good way to get rid of a dancer. is to tell her you have no money
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I tried telling a dancer I was Alucard one time but she didn't believe me when she saw that my nose wasn't brown and I didn't have a horse.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Alucard - usually, I don't agree with a thing you write, but your post had me laughing my ass off. Usually, I'll just tell the dancer, "No, thank-you." If that doesn't cut it, I'll be more direct, but nice, "Look, you're very pretty, but I prefer brunettes (or blondes or whatever she isn't)."
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think that snowtime and myself hold the record for this event. A few months ago we had a dancer camp out at our table for 5 1/2 hours. When she left the table to go on stage or to the ladies room, she left her cell phone & cigarettes at the table. There were only a couple of dancers that were brazen enough to push past her to talk to us and give us dances. Now don't get me wrong. She was not a dog and not unpleasant to talk to and actually her table dances were better than most. We just wanted to spread the wealth around and she was cock blocking us. End result was that I had to take her to VIP or go home with blue balls. Fortunately the story had a happy ending.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sheesh, shadowcat. I'd tell the babe, bye. I'm glad you had a happy ending, however. I have no problem whatsoever telling any dancer I don't want. LEAVE !!
  • tempest666
    12 years ago
    It's a 50/50 shot. One of my regs pulled the "No dinero" card. That's actually how I met him. He had told the other dancers that he didn't have money. I stayed away from him until he flagged me down and told me he had been waiting for me. Sometimes y'all need to take the initiative.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang 69 is soo right.....and if she don't leave after that hell you might be able to fuck her for free
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    There's one dancer that seems to be working on most of the days I go to my fave club. Let's say she was about a 7. Nice face and hair, decent body with a little extra weight. I've done a few LD's and even one VIP session with pretty low mileage. But I like her mostly for her good personality, and masterful SS tableside on the main floor. Recently, she's lost some weight (good!) but cut her hair very short and died it blond. (She's AA and her hair reminds me of Dennis Rodman now) I dread running into her at the club as I know her dances lead to nowhere and her physical appearance has gone from 7 to about 4 with the dreadful hair changes. Maybe I'm too shallow, but where I could overlook the lack of mileage before, now the bad hair has ruined her for me. I think I'll stick with "I'm waiting for xxxxx" the next time I see her.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    What I always do is I never order my drinks from the waitresses...that way if a talker I don't have any interest in wont leave, I will drain my beer and mention to her that I need to get another drink and head to the bar...usually she will wander off on her own but if she doesn't, i will just sit down near the stage and start tipping. Course first I try to politely decline her but not all of them catch the drift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion