tuscl

How would you rate this lap dance?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:56 AM
[view link] For non vip I think it's decent, but for vip I'd expect more touching. A friend of mine says he frequently gets this type of lap dance on the floor for $20, regardless of the city. I'd say this is standard for vip in NYC. Maybe I need to branch out from the NYC/New England area!

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I suppose that in some cities with strict rules on customers touching, it would pass as good. Where I go, it would be a failing grade.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I always have suspected that Deja Vu with all their cameras were selling videos of customers for extra $.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    It's difficult to rate a dancer, a club, or a city based on just one video of one dancer giving a dance. But, my thoughts: 1. @ TT: Good comment! As you know I'm intimately familiar with Deja Vu clubs, having that chain for most of my local club choices. 2. Even as lame as Seattle strip clubs are, this dance would rate poorly here. There's only one-way touching, and too much of the time is spent air dancing. Much better than what is shown in the video is available in the Puget Sound Region. The only advantage of the dance in the video is that the dancer is able to go topless. Here, they must keep their clothes on, but many dancers get away with flashing.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, presuming that the rules of the club are that customers can't touch and dancers can't be bottomless and no touching the cock then it is a darn good dance. Note that the instructor says that not every customer will want the same mix of moves. Frankly I have 'met' a lot of dancers who would be improved by watching that video.
  • FA
    12 years ago
    The classier clubs can get away with that; rather lame. Dancer herself is maybe a 5.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Locally, you can get a dance like this at Trixie's, minus even that little bit of touching he was doing. At other clubs this dance would be grounds for terminating the dance early with a resound "WTF?"
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    that reminds me of a local club here in asheville called xcapades
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give that dance a 4.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    That is an ultra-high contact dance in an Alberta club. Cost would be $30.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I agree with what SC, Club_G, and others have said...but personally I'd rate the dance a 7...the dancer in and of herself was good as far as this being a straight LD...More grinding and 2 way touching would have kicked it up a notch...Other than that, wouldn't be jacked up to go back for more...
  • bjag625
    12 years ago
    I've only been to one NYC strip club, and I would say this is better than what I received. Cost me $300 for half hour vip (not including tips to bouncer, dancer, and server). I guess you can say I got f*cked.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    locally that is a weak dance 1 and done.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    as a young generation new yorker, the clubs I've been to, this type of stuff you are GARUNTEED to recieve in a public lapdance. You'd expect her top to pop, her tities to rub against your face and hell, the girls would grind on you way more than this in public (at least every girl grinded hard on me) and I mean literally rub that ass firmly against your dick bro. Hell, I other people who are bold get more touching in public than that guy. What makes it worse is not the one way touching, but the minimal one way touching. I've had girls give me a rub against my dick (on top of my pants of course) with their HANDS BRO,HANDS, though only a limited amount. Though no chest touching in dance (probably because they didn't feel any pacs during the introductions) but hey, still, if that's a VIP, that's terrible. Dear god, I'd be so pissed, I'd tell that woman to piss off and not pay her a dime. As far as her dancing though, she was good, but for the expected standards of VIP, abhorable. Two random questions though: 1. Why do girls always put their head between your waist and just shake their head back and forth. 2. How did they get a recording of a VIP, much less a recording in the club period.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and I assume this is the norm for public dances because, I've been to clubs and I am DEFINETELY not the most suited up guy in the club, I have dressed average and have NEVER wore a suit to a club, so I'm sure they know I'm no boss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion