tuscl

Which is Most Important to You When Visiting a Strip Club (Dancer Attractiveness

Hi y'all,

My name is Candy, I just turned 20, and I have been dancing ever since I turned 18 to help pay for my college tuition. About 6-7 months ago, I decided to take a break from dancing in clubs in order to focus more on my career in glamour modeling (I'll be appearing in the October 2012 or November 2012 issue of Playboy magazine!), but during those past months when I was working as a model, not a single day went by that I didn't think about how much I missed dancing and when I'd be able to return to it. Now that I'm finally ready to start working as a dancer again, and am moving (for at least a couple months) to a part of the U.S.A. known for it's "strip club culture" and sheer volume of clubs, I really want to succeed at this endeavor, especially since I'm spending a lot of money on costumes, bikinis, shoes, cosmetics, waxing, tanning, nails, dresses, hairstyling, etc. In addition, if I make enough money while dancing in this part of the country, I'll be able to finance a "stripper road trip", so to speak, which is something I've always really wanted to do (aka travel across the U.S. and dance in several different clubs in various states.
Anyway, since I've decided to work harder than I ever have before at being the best dancer I can be, I asked myself, "out of everyone involved in the strip club experience, which party would provide me with the best advice on how to be a better dancer, and make myself more appealing?" Almost instantly, I realized that the obvious answer is, of course, the customers!!! They're the ones that can turn a bad night into a good one, or vice versa, and have such an important role in determining how successful you are as a dancer. I've always tried really hard to give my every customer exactly what they want, and any strip club customers, I'd love to hear what you would define as a "perfect encounter in the strip club", and what your "ideal/dream dancer looks like, wears, does, and how she behaves."
However, I've got a few specific questions that I'm curious about, from a customer POV. My biggest question is-what would you prefer as a customer: I) a somewhat average-looking dancer who was a ridiculously talented dancer, and had the ability to make jaw-droppingly difficult pole/floor work look effortless, or II) an extremely beautiful (like, 9 to 10 pretty) young dancer, with Salma Hayek's breasts, Jessica Biel's butt, superlong legs, the abs of Britney Spears circa 1999-2000, and the face/hair of a young Carmen Electra, who couldn't dance very well, and just didn't have much rhythm in general, and looked kind of awkward onstage. Which of the two would you prefer?

27 comments

• nj_pete
    12 years ago
    A little of each type of dance to break up the monotony! But if I had to pck one, I would go for your girl #2 . Personality and friendliness is very important though.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    obviously the better "looking" you are will increase a customers satisfaction. However, "looks" are subjective. Skilled performances (ie: pole/lapdance) are what turn a single dance into a multi-dance customer. So if my focus were on the money, I'd hone my dancing skillz.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    To answer the title, dancer attractiveness is by far the most important thing to me.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Pole tricks mean nothing to me. Some look like performing monkeys. Neither does heel clacking or spastic ass shaking. A hot girl that knows how to move and pose sexy looks way better to me.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Welcome to the forum, Candy. I always like to hear from an intelligent dancer, and your profile pictures are very attractive. I'm looking forward to your appearance in Playboy.

In response to your question, I consider beauty the most important attribute of a dancer. I can stare at a beautiful woman for hours, especially if she is removing her clothes. I don't care if a girl can dance well or do tricks on a pole.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Candy, with your assets, pole tricks will not be necessary. And yes, I perfer beauty over dance ability.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    She's definitely got a banging body! That is for sure.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Which of your two examples has the better personality? I'll pick that one. If they are the same, the prettier one. In the long run, pole tricks (even though I like well done pole work) don't matter much if the looks and personality aren't there.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Perhaps I am an old grumpy man, but a DJ that doesn't insult the customers nor leaves my ears ringing when I leave the club is definitely an asset.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    I have two requirements:
    1) An ability to convincingly pretend that you find me attractive and want to spend time with me. Place strong emphasis on the word "convincingly." Lots of girls pretend, most are transparently insincere.
    2) Good looks. By that I mean you're young, fit, have a pretty face and present yourself in a sexy manner (consistent with requirement #1).

Pole tricks can be impressive, but won't earn more than a buck or two at the rail. Floor work, booty shaking, leg shaking, and heel clacking are uninteresting at best and often completely unsexy.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    A hot babe will always win over an average one in a strip club provided attitude problems aren't thrown into the mix. Pole tricks are nice to watch but most guys, frankly, aren't there to watch pole tricks. A hot babe that can do pole tricks is a bonus though!

I'm assuming the second dancer you described was yourself. ;) Anyway, hot babe is my vote.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Candy,

Good looks will get me interested in spending more time with a dancer. That doesn't man you have to be a 10. Reasonablly pretty, in shape, not trashy or 'beat.' Judging by your pics, you appear all set in this department. You shouldn't need to worry.

If a dancer meets my minimum standard, after that it all about personality and freindlness. I'm not going to spend a lot of money on a girl if there isn't a personality or friendliness there that make my time enjoyable. If you are good at this you will develop regulars and make good money.

That of course assumes you are going to work primarily in one location that isn't a tourist trap (like Las Vegas). In a place like Vegas or if you want to be a traveling dancer / feature then you will not have the option of developing regulars and you will have to follow the Keira Reily business model. PM if you want details.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Looks - yes
    Pole work - no interest AT ALL!
  • Tecolote
    12 years ago
    For me, it's all about a certain look / type. The dancer doesn't have to be a ten, but I'm only interested in certain body types. Nicely-shaped legs are especially important. The face needs to be pretty, but not perfect.

Pole work is impressive, but frankly if it was just an average-looking dancer, I probably wouldn't even notice what she was doing.

Interesting plan re traveling. I know a lot of models on ModelMayhem do that. Good luck.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Well, Candy, I prefer a girl who's soft and sweet,
    She's so fine, she can't be beat
    Got everything that I desire
    Sets the summer sun on fire

I want Candy, I want Candy
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I'd have to go with II).
    Sadly I've found that dancers who have amazing stage shows often lack in the lapdance area - I don't know why that it, and it astounds me each & every time. Maybe the dancer is so wrapped up in her pole/stage work that she short-changes and doesn't care about the quality of her lapdances. Either way - personally I'd prefer a gorgeous somewhat clutzy dancer over an average looking highly polished one.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I second lopaw.

By the way lopaw, are you heading out anywhere on Friday afternoon?
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Beauty takes many forms, and I like beautiful women. And while stage/pole dancing is entertaining, it rarely translates into anything more than a tip. A dancer who makes me believe she and I have a connection gets me going every time. And that connection is more important than beauty. My best experience yet with lap dances came from an average looking blonde in Phoenix late one night when she and I just clicked. Lots of eye contact and great contact in other ways too. So I agree with lopaw, and will go with II. Good luck, and I'll be sure to renew my subscription to Playboy.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Step one Dont tell anybody that they are the spitting image of Dom Deluise, true story.

Now with the Zen Buddhist statement, For every why there is a because and for every because there is a why.

now my latin is a little non existent but I think this phrase is the thing EVERYONE needs to follow
    "Age quod Agis" DO what YOU DO

I know I enjoy watching a nice stage show but if I have a hot ass lady in my lap or sitting next to me I rarely look at the stage, conversely if there is a dumb bitch saying I look like mother fucking Dom Deluise next to me I stop acknowledging their existence and start watching the stage.

And as LowPaw said only about 1 in 5 who can rock the pole do much of anything in the ld. I do not pay for more than 2 air dances.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @WOODDR2 - Im stuck @ work all day today, but Im thinking of hitting either Baygirls or Rio tomorrow. Maybe hit the Bare if those clubs aren't good. How about you?
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Most important to me?

Reasonably attractive face and body (not fat), good eye contact, flirtatious attitude, high mileage laps and extras.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Titties!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    On the last issues in the post . . . If I have to choose, then 1, but most likely I would like to see both kinds of dancers in a club. Variety, as they say, is the Spice of Life.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Hi, Candy, I'll address your highlighted items.........

"Dancer Attractiveness"- A very important consideration for me. I have a fairly reasonable minimum expectation (Fyi, you definitely meet/exceed my minimum level). Once that level is met, certain intangibles start to come into play.(personality, attentiveness, chemistry between us, etc.) I will pick a motivated 7ish dancer who meshes well with me over a stuck up 9ish barbie doll any day of the week.

"Pole/Floor Work"- A true standout in this area compared to usual boilerplate lame swaying by stage mirror may get my attention, but good personal interaction, and lap/VIP performance will keep my attention.

"Atmosphere" - By that, I guess you're debating the universal dancer question of whether you should be #11 out of a dozen or so barbie dolls, or be the standout in a divey type club. Speaking for myself, I generally like non-pretentious clubs, but have a certain minimum standard of basic dancer attractiveness/ club ammenities. I also like a certain energy level, yet often favor a more laid back feeling than peak SRO hours. If club is too uptight/snobbish, I will pass on visiting them. HTH............
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    Hi I'm Candy and I want attention. What's better, when a woman prances with three layers of clothing over a giant fat menopausal butt, or when a barely legal hottie wraps her lips, and then her all-natural tits, around your cock until you cum on her face? Can you explain to me why men all seem to want the same thing? Why don't men appreciate women with a little more skin? There's more woman to love, so the men ought to love her more, right? I mean, gosh, I'm Candy and I'm super-special perfect and I want you to slather your love in my direction for no apparent reason. Which do men prefer, hot girls who suck cock, or ugly girls who don't, or hot girls who don't, or ugly girls who do? Tell me tell me, OK pretty please, I'm Candy-licious :) woweee!!! :) :) :) :P !!!! I'm Candy.

Thanks,

Candy Cane ("Candy")
    a.k.a. can dee or candy or sometimes just can'
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Uh, dude, did you forget your meds this morning? :)
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Well, Candy, interesting post. Sounds like you categorize yourself as type 2, the incredibly gorgeous girl who got no rhythm, is that right?

Well, first an observation...based on the photos (and yeah, they're pretty sucky cuz you used your cellphone), I'm kinda (well, very) surprised that Playboy is knocking on your door. Don't get me wrong, you've got a decent body. But wow, a playmate of the month or something?? I find that, well, surprising.

And another comment...sounds like you're really interested in hearing what your customers want. And I have all kinds of respect for that attitude, since it's so rare nowadays. Bravo on that. But probably the worst attitude you can have is thinking you're all that, and getting a swelled head. Y'know, the "I'm a playmate candidate so these guys should grovel at me feet" type of attitude. Because good looking girls who think they're gods gift are a dime a dozen. We don't need any more.

And to answer your question, the number one thing you can do if you're really interested in your customers is be nice to them. Genuinely nice. Don't treat them like shit and think you're too good for them, and only pay attention to the gorgeous guys or whatever. Be nice to everyone. And you already have the attitude that you're gonna be the best you can be. Just keep that attitude. Don't worry about how you dance, nobody gives a damn about that except guys named Melvin who live with their mothers. If you really want to be the best you can be, then go to work every day with the sole purpose of making your customers feel good. And customers like it when really hot girls spend some time with them and make them feel good. So look incredibly hot, be nice, and make the men feel good. If it's a high mileage club, give 'em so much mileage they don't know what to do with it. If it's not, then give 'em so much mileage they don't know what to do with it. Whisper nasty stuff in their ears, treat 'em nice, make them feel good, and you'll do fine.

So you're going to Dallas to work at the clubs there? Good luck. You'll have some serious competition from girls who make Playboy Playmates jealous with their hotness.

Oh, and one more bit of advice. I noticed in your photos a pair of basketball sneakers. Lose 'em. Seriously. Hot girls should not be allowed to wear stupid basketball sneakers. It's just wrong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion