Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My Pattaya ATF

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

3 wks ago · 1 min read

I have traveled to Pattaya, Thailand, twice this year, each time for about a month. I have a Pattaya ATF, who is unusual in several ways:

  1. She does not have a single tattoo. Most Thai gogo dancers are heavily inked, especially on their backs, hips and legs.

  2. She does not drink alcohol or take drugs. This cuts down on the cost of our dinners.

  3. She has the tightest pussy I have encountered in my whole life.

For the month of August she took a vacation from her gogo bar and spent all her time with me. I gave her an allowance of $200 a day.

I can no longer justify going to American strip clubs where I get much less and a higher price. I am looking into living in Thailand permanently.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@jackslash

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times.

Safe travels to Thailand!

Hope the 'Land of Smiles' gives you plenty of reasons to smile back—especially when it comes to the romance and sexual department!

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

In the words of those more experienced than you, "She' not yours, it's just your turn"

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I had a few inkless cute girls in pattaya and Bangkok a couple years ago... but yeah, the top tier beauty I had in X's had a full back tattoo.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

6500THB for LT? Has inflation hit Thai bar girls or are you just being generous because she's your ATF?

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Stop simping and price inflating please.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

What is the non-simp rate, when you get the anal experience, without poopdick?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I would consider moving to Thailand. It's a good deal. Half the price of tijuana. problem is that the airfare would be the killer for me. I've got two brothers and a sister still alive and kickin. I've got four children with nine grandkids and maybe another great grandkid coming along. So I gotta keep visiting family in the US. Not to mention friends. And I still really like tijuana. It's awesome. So the airfare would be a killer. Not to mention, it's hard to drive on the wrong side of the road.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Jealous… Thai is my favorite flavor of Asian women.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

@DrStab I've never been with a Thai woman, either civvie or extras (though there's a fucking gorgeous Thai/Laotian dancer at Millennium Cabaret in New Hampshire), but I've noticed with most Asian women that the Asian-American ones tend to be hotter than their FOB counterparts. I'm a sucker for big natural boobs on an Asian.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

What about the dangers of getting busy with women who are much much poorer than you: youtube.com ?

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

Imagine hating tattoos and then deciding to go to Pattaya...I just don't get it

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement