tuscl

Guys! What costumes/shoes/makeup/hair/skin/body modifications/names are a turn-

Friday, December 30, 2011 12:50 AM
Hey y'all, My name's Candy, and I'm a 19 y/o dancer from Baby Dolls in Dallas and Mitchell Brother O'Farrell in S.F. I've been dancing since I was 18, and have tried on a variety of "looks", using wigs, different makeup, clothing, etc. IMO, it seems like most customers go for an innocent, barely-legal, blonde and tan look, and most are not fans of alternative-type girls with multiple piercings/tattoos, pale skin, etc.(nothing against them, personally I think they're hot, though it's not a look I could pull off), but every customer has their own specific preference. Also, it seems like customers respond well to seemingly insignificant things, including: 1) White shoes. I remember reading in a stripper memoir that "a tan girl in white shoes is irrestible", so when I started dancing, I bought platforms in white, clear lucite, and various shades of pink. Once I started earning money, I bought more shoes, like white platforms with pink butterflies, white/clear shoes with pink stars, and white cherry-print ones. A couple of times, I had to borrow another dancer's black platforms, and later, boots, and I definitely noticed a drop in my earnings that night, and one of my regulars even asked why I was wearing "those gross dominatrix boots"! I don't know why, or if they just happen to look unattractive on me, but it just seems like customers like bright-colored shoes, especially white ones, or ones with cute patterns. Clear ones are okay, but don't seem as popular as white/colored shoes. Do they look more feminine and less somber than black ones, or is this just me? Do you agree with this (why/why not), and what is your favorite type and color shoe on a dancer? 2) Minimal or no body modifications. I don't have any tattoos, and my only piercings are my ears and navel. At one club I danced at, dancers with ink had to cover their tattoos with concealer before going onstage! I think the reasoning behind this is that some of the older clientele find multiple piercings/tattoos unattractive, but I don't think it's a universal truth. For example, a lot of guys love my dangly belly button rings, and lots of them seem to go for small, sexy tattoos, like lower back/pelvic bone ones. I've considered a tattoo, but decided against it for now, as covering it nightly seems like a hassle. Do you like any tattoos/piercings, or not? If not, why? If so, which ones in particular, and are there any that you find especially repulsive? 3) Names that are conventional, but still very feminine and glamourous. At first, I thought that the crazy, made-up names typically associated with exotic dancers were a necessity, so I danced under some names that I thought were sexy and cool at the time, but a year later, I am too humiliated to even divulge them (oh well-at least my stage name wasn't Micro Penis, like a girl I saw when I visited the Lusty Lady in S.F. Maybe she was trying to tell us something?). Once I switched to more convential names, including Jasmine, Zoe, Amber, Michelle, Holly Marie, and Lily, I attracted more customers. Some clubs encourage girls to use stereotypical stripper names, while other ones prefer their dancers to choose more common stage names. In my experience, it seems like most men like more conventional stage names that aren't obviously fake, but still cute and super girly-like Heather or Kaylee, as opposed to obviously fake ones, such as Alize or Destiny. Names that are too plain or old-fashioned, such as Edna or Judith are almost universally disliked, or any name that also happens to be a customer's grandmother's/mother's name. What are your favorite dancer names? Least favorite? Do you like made-up, wild names, or very feminine but realistic ones? Why/why not? 4) Long hair (especially blonde). Since I was in high school, I've always had super-long hair (halfway down my butt, long enough to sit on). Nearly all of the dancers I know have air that's shoulder-length or longer, and about 75% of them have really long wigs/weaves. One night, I wanted to change things up a bit, so I grabbed a wig cap, and put on a platinum-blonde pageboy wig. Most people didn't recognize (customers and dancers alike), and when I told them it was me, everyone was absolutely horrified, thinking I'd cut off my hair and dyed it platinum blonde. One of my regulars was so devastated he actually offered to buy me the most high-quality, expensive extensions possible ($4,000+), and was SO relieved when I said it was just a wig. Since my hair is naturally a honey brown color with golden highlights and I'd always wanted to be blonde, but resolved never to dye my hair (long hair can look straggly, dry, dead and damaged VERY easily), i bought a very high-quality, human-hair wig that looked like my natural hair, but a dark/medium blonde. Pretty much everbody loved my new color, and for some reason, men just happen to like their dancers blonde. Do you agree? Which hair color do you find most attractive on a dancer and why/why not? Also, do you like dancers with super-long hair, or do you find pixie cuts and other short styles (such as bobs) sexier? Why or why not? Thanks SO much in advance for commenting! I really appreciate it ;) Candy xo

27 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I like should length curly hair that is Dark or Red. I don't find Blond hair attractive. The only piercing I find attractive is earlobes for earrings, NO other piercings are attractive. ABSOLUTELY No tattoos is the most attractive to me. Light makeup is MUCH more attractive than heavy makeup. I find a Dancer's REAL name much more attractive than a Stage moniker, because IMO it makes the Dancer more of a real person & not a performer. I doubt many people will agree with my likes, I'm simply very different than many posters here.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Post Scriptum: I love Red hair because the 1st girl I ever liked had shoulder length Red hair. Costumes really don't matter, except I HATE those Mile High Stripper Shoes. They are UGLY!!!
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I also don't find blond hair to be all that. I don't think that any costume(other than a cheerleader type of costume) is going to change my level of interest in a dancer, if there are too many things about her that I don't care for. All other things being equal, I prefer a dancer that is natural rather than one that is marked up, or made up. Oh, and Alucard, I pretty much agree completely with your listed likes!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I love long hair, especially long blonde hair like my ATF has. Tattoos and piercings do nothing for me, and too many of them are a turn-off. Please don't pierce the pussy or nipples. Large boobs are important to me. I don't care about shoes. Stripper names are not important to me, but I think dancers should try for something unique so that customers will remember the name, even if it's a weird stripper name.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I like totally naked with medium to long hair coming from the head only.
    13 years ago
    Shoes I don't pay much attention to. They should be easily removed because lap dances are generally better when the girl is barefoot. No boots, no leggings. Minimal tattoos, minimal piercings. The right belly piercing jewelry can be hot. Many of the tattoos today are just plain ugly. Regular name or stripper name doesn't matter. Something easy to pronounce and short. If your name is Alexandra I'm gonna call you Alex, like it or not. Black hair, curly, halfway down the back.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm not about blonds hell I married one of those lol ! I love reds big time with at least shoulder leangth......tatoos and peircings r a turn on but I'm 27 on this page and not 60 like most of these kool kats.....I'm a young buck !......I love red shoes as well.....the color combo of red and black gets me going realy bad !........something about knee high socks to just fucks me all kinds of up !.......I'm all about very white white girls....which normaly will have blond or red hair...........natural breast is what I'm looking for small or large they need to be real 4me.....I also like big round ass 2.....as 4 names something that sounds real........goodluck girly !
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Candy - I agree with all your findings: 1) Shoes - White looks clean, healthy, and approachable. No leggings or fishnet hose. 2) Body Mods - None is best (aside from earrings/navel rings). I've never seen a tattoo that improved the simple skin I'd rather see. 3) Names - Cute, wholesome names appeal to me, e.g., Rachel, Julie, etc... 4) Hair - Long, relatively straight, and clean. I love blonde, but also respond well to brownish mixes and simple highlights. Insightful summary from a beautiful woman (at least judging from what I can see in your pics). Thanks for posting...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Costumes: Simplicity does it for me. Elaborate just gets in the way. Shoes: Barefoot is best, I'm afraid... Body modifications: If they look good on you, I like 'em, if not, I don't. The balance, for me, is in favor of tats and piercings, but if they don't fit on your body, I'm not going to be impressed. Makeup: Again, minimal. I realize the lighting in most strip clubs requires different makeup than sunlight, or even normal room lighting, but please don't overdo it. Skin: A smooth complexion, everywhere, is best. Tanned is good, but lily white has it's attractions as well. As far as racial coloring is concerned, the complexion is more important than the color; I like everything from the light dusk of Latina women to midnight shininess. Hair: Yes. Long, short, blonde, black, redhead, brunette. I'm a little partial towards long hair and redheads, but if it looks good, it looks good, regardless of the colour and length. Names: Again, keep it simple. If it's not simple, then *you* had better be memorable, or I'm not going to remember it anyway. :) In summary, the whole woman and how all of her features work and fit together are more important than any single thing. And personality can trump even the hottest of women...
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I like what's in Candy's pictures! Nice body! Each guy is different and likes different things. Personally, I like several different looks and styles. I know this isn't that helpful but I don't think you can get a "good" answer...maybe just an overall impression of what most of us like.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Know I will comment on the other kind of girl I like......I also go nuts for a real dark haired and short spinner that is very tanned and is pearced and tatted up with yes white shoes and socks maybee throw in some pink with it and I will buy lappers all night !..........so basicly goth chicks and getto hoes get me off hard !....hope the juiceattack helped you out girly !
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Like gmd said, it is more about the total package, and personality and conversation have more to do about a connection than the attire. There have been plenty of times that I was attracted to a hot dancer on stage--great outfit, hot body, confident and graceful, beautiful hair, pretty face--and when I approached her and found out she had a flat personality and shitty attitude, that killed the allure right there. Interestingly enough, I liked your floral bra the best of all in your pictures. It is different and seemed more girl-next-door. Shoes are probably the least concern for customers. I like the black boots--the buccaneer boots that extend above the knees are hottest. When it comes to white, clear, flowery, whatever shoes, doesn't matter to me. Unless you are tiny, there is no reason to have the huge platforms on. Barefoot in the lapdance room is best. Hate, hate, hate when a dancer is rolling around on the stage and claps her platforms together like she is trying to crack nuts or something. What the hell is that? Tats and piercings? I'd rather not. I'm old school and tats and piercings used to mean that this was some old hag biker chick that had been passed around a lot. I can accept one or two but the full sleeve, all-back tats are too much. The tramp stamp is passe. The tats on the neck are a little scary. And I don't get the black girls getting tats on their boobs--boobs are for worshipping and I don't want to have my face buried in cleavage and be staring at some scroll of their babydaddy. Piercings can sometimes be hot. Bellybutton piercings are nice to look at but can get caught on my clothes during a LD. I knew a girl once who had matching piercings on her eyebrow, tongue, nipples, bellybutton and clit, and she pulled it off. But generally, no. Names don't matter. Everybody knows that they are BS. I have NEVER made a LD decision based on a dancer's name. But names like Collins, Madison, Sapphire, Violet, etc. are all good. Hair is important. You'll go crazy trying to figure out what color guys want. I think a short pageboy in jet black is very hot. Long natural hair that is half-way down her back is very hot. If you go long and natural, make sure that it is natural. If I go bury my face in your hair during an LD, and your hair is flowing across my face and over my shoulders and brushing my cheeks, it can't have hairspray, and product, and be dry with split ends. If it is silky and natural, with only a hint of some fruit-scented shampoo, that's heaven.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The only deal breaker for me is piercings. Anywhere except the ear lobes is not acceptable for me. The rest of the things I do not prefer, I can live with. Last week, I took a dancer to VIP that did not fit my profile and had a great time. So much so that I even told her afterwards. that she was not my type but that she defineately overcame that. She replied that she gets that all of the time.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    Hey Candy if those 30DD's are in fact real and are the ones in your avitar the rest is bla-bla-bla. Save your money and capitalize on the ta-ta :)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I never paid alot of attention to shoe color, but recently one of my favorites has been wearing Pink shoes. I found I really like them. I hate the shoes with the flashing lights....leave those for the 4 year kids.
  • Ghostbuster360
    13 years ago
    Candy; Here are my opinions: Shoes: I love white cowboy boots or pumps. Nothing with too high a heel; that looks needlessly trashy IMO. Body modifications: I'm not a fan. Pierced ears and maybe a navel are OK, but I don't usually like tattoos or body piercings elsewhere. BTW, not a big fan of large earrings or neckllaces either. Names: Something cute and simple. Candy is perfect, but so are the other names you used. Hair: No color preference, but I like long hair, but real hair is better than wigs or extensions. And I love it when it smells good when the dancer leans over me. Having said all of that, a great attitude can make up for any deviations. On of the best times I spent in a SC was with a dancer who had dyed, short, red hair, lots of tats, and pierced ears, navel, nipples, eyelids and clit, Her personality made me totally overlook the fact that she wasn't my "usual type",
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I don't care about the clothing; the shoes; the hair; the name; breast size; tattoos or piercings etc. If you are pretty, have a nice smile and are not overweight I will enjoy you.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Shoes: Don't care how they look, just how they sound. Been a rash of dancers lately that like to climb pole then drop suddenly, with their shoes hitting the stage with a loud bang. That pretty much guarantees that the dancer will not get within 25 feet of me. I'm not a gang-banger who gets wood whenever he thinks he hears a drive-by. As to everything else, for me, it totally depends on the girl. I would lean toward most of the things you say (esp no/minimal body mod and long hair) for 99 girls out of 100, but the hottest dancer I know had very short hair and lots of ink. And any other feature you can think of (costume, size, shape, color, attitude), I like some dancers of every stripe -- and can't stand some other dancers of the same stripes. As it all pertains to you, at least from the pictures, it seems that you have a girl-next-door quality going for you. I'd capitalize on that. Which means, no more mods and long hair. I might even consider losing the dangly part of the navel piercing.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've been looking at your picks and ya u don't need to change a damn thang ! If I walked into a club and laid eyes on what you got going and you had a friendly personaliy and aloud ultrua high mileage I would drop $500 iny day on you !.......but know we r getting into a whole new subject ! R you and airdancer ?.....2 way high mileage dancer ?.....our an extras kind of girl : ))) ???
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Of your list, # 2 is most important. Women's bodies are fantastic without modification Beyond that, when I can get eye contact, great eyes are something I can get lost in. Eye contact is the best. I know you were asking about presentation, but for behavior, touching is a real turn on and not the sort that occurs in the VIP area (although that's great, too). I once had a dancer massage my hand for about ten minutes and after that I was putty in her hands. Another swept her leg past and against mine a couple of times; another came up in back of me and started a massage of my upper back. A dancer with a great smile and a easy touch does it for me
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Natural. natural, natural! But some can overcome a few "problems". My ATF overcame a number, but being Asian carried a lot of weight.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @che- two of my best danced friends cover their gray hair. One started turning gray at twenty three, the other at nineteen. Getting gray hair has nothing to do with advanced age.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Every club goer is different and you'll never please everyone. But no matter how you're dressed or what your hair color/length is, you're bound to please someone that day.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Shoes and dancer names don't matter to me. I don't prefer tattoos, but as long as a girl doesn't have her body covered in them, it's not a big deal to me. I just hate when a girl has her entire arm or back tatted up. Piercings don't matter to me because most girls only have a few. As far as costumes, I like cheerleader outfits. I'm a big fan of long hair. But I prefer girls with dark hair. I'm not a big fan of blondes. However, you look great candy. And that's coming from someone who prefers brunettes and girls with dark hair, but there are always exceptions and based on your pics, you definitley look like one of them. :)
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Hi, Candy! Wow, you put a lot of effort into this post. Why not ask Founder to port it over to the article section so that you're rewarded with a free month of credit? "Micro Penis"?!? Did she lose a bar bet??? Have you tried red hair yet? Pair it with a temporary stage name of "Flash" and see what happens... What about suspenders and perfume? Make a cutoff tee with Got Milk? on the front and wear it around the club on a day when a football crowd is in the house? Skip a princess Leia costume for Halloween. The twin buns don't do it for me. A dancer in Milwaukee was done up as Leia and she couldn't understand why I didn't like it. I tried to be polite and reserve comment but she followed me around.... so I was stalked by princess Leia in a strip club! ONLY in Milwaukee.......
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    No stripper Shoes. Especially the clear high heel ones that they can deposit money in. Tattoos, as long as it is artistic. One girl had a hello kitty on one spot, Calvin and Hobbes at another, and garfield ...well you get the point. Outfit, as above, cheerleader, sexy sailor, hot maid..any mini skirt that shows the butt cheeks as a teaser. Also, anything that you would wear on a hot date, i.e. tube skirts. Hair-Long, short, different color it does not matter as long as it looks and smells good.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    1)Shoes: As far as shoes go, I can't say I care too much. Almost every girl takes them off for a lapdance, so as long as your feet don't stink, and you get pedicures fairly regularly, I am happy. Clothes: I really dig bright and white outfits on girls with darker skin. Also, blacklight reactive clothes look cool, especially neon fencenet body stockings. Otherwise, pick something that reflects your own style. 2)Body mods: I have always had a soft spot in my heart for punk girls, so I like tattoos and piercings. Some to avoid: rings in the eyebrow or stretched lobes. Also, if you go for a tattoo, go to an artist with a good reputation, and who does QUALITY work. Bad ink is ugly forever, so drop the extra money, and investigate your artist first. And no boyfriend's names on your breast, it is tacky. 3) Names: Nothing too silly, or difficult to pronounce. I love a unique name, just temper it with good judgement. 4) Hair length and cut: Tailor it to your face shape, body shape, etc. Keep up on it, split ends or fried hair from overcoloring doesn't look good. Light perfume is good, too, but too much can make guys have to shower like crazy and change clothes before they go to meet their buddies or their wives. I am easy to please, though. I like girls in every color, complexion, shape, and size. Just work your style, and try to keep your customer base happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion