tuscl

Are Schoolgirl Outfits REALLY a Universal Turnoff?? Please Tell Me (I'd Also App

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:04 PM
I apologize for my incredibly long discussion title, but if you're reading this now, thanks so much for taking the time to do so, and please consider posting a comment or two- I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much! Although I forgot the title of the Article(actually, it might have even been a discussion, but if anyone knows the title and where to find it, could you please show me where it is?), I was reading an extremely fascinating article/discussion about a week ago that was written from a frequent club patron's perspective. The author listed the most overrated and unsexy things that dancers did, primarily in regard to their appearance. Most of the looks on the list were very predictable to me (goth dancers with tons of tattoos and piercings, dancers who didn't bother to make sure they were always perfectly groomed, tidy, & hairless, girls that looked extremely cheap/trashy/unladylike, and out-of-shape dancers that don't know how to flatter their bodies and pick tight, unforgiving dancewear that makes them appear even less toned), but I was quite surprised to see that the traditional "naughty schoolgirl" look also made the list. In my experience as a dancer, customers always seem to LOVE it when I wear any of the four schoolgirl outfits that I own. Whenever I've worn a tiny plaid skirt, tight white blouse (tied into a bra-like top, of course!), and matching plaid hair accessories, I've always had very, very successful nights, and customers always compliment my schoolgirl outfits whenever I wear them (in comparison, every other dress, bikini, bra, thong, babydoll, prom gown, etc. that I've worn when dancing rarely receives comments, either good or bad, from customers.) However, I don't think that the schoolgirl outfit is a great look for every dancer. Conversely, it's my belief that only a small percentage of dancers can make this look work. In my opinion, it looks best on dancers age 23 and under, or ones that look 16 y/o regardless of their actual age. Body modifications (heavy tattoos/extreme piercings, esp.) look awful with schoolgirl outfits (you can get away with small earrings, maybe a little navel piercing-only if you're going for the naughty Catholic school girl look, a la Britney Spears in her "Baby One More Time" days). Hold on, I must leave but will finish this post later! xoxoxo Candy <3

51 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    • Catholic school girl l
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ....excuse me, I was so turned on, I had to take care of something Turn offs: leggings, tats, piercings
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Personally, I like the schoolgirl costume theme... but what you say in your last paragraph sums it up IMO. Not just anyone can pull it off. I don't know what article you are referring to... this one seems to say such an outfit is a turn on [view link]
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Turn offs: tats, excessive piercings, goth look, Turn ons: Candy_92 in her school girl stripper outfit and 7" heels.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Nothing wrong with school girl outfits.But the body has to long young and wholesome as well. I agree with motorhead.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    No, it's not a turnoff. Personally, I love when a dancer wears some type of school girl outfit. Unfortunately, I rarely see this at the clubs I go/ have been to. Dancers need to get more creative with their outfits!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    It's hard to believe that school girl outfits would be a turn off to many. It's right up there with nurses & french maids outfits. Like others have noted, when they work, they REALLY work. But when it fails, it fails miserably. And I actually like tats, piercings & goth. I find those types of dancers to be genuine, original, and most importantly - sexually inquisitive ;-)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I guess in the wrong context/dancer. But I would be hard pressed to find one.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I love schoolgirl outfits with short skirts. Especially when the dancer isn't wearing anything under the skirt and teases you with glimpses.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I will automatically buy a dance from almost any dancer in a school girl outfit . . . or a nurse outfit . . . of a harem girl . . . or (you get the idea --Love costumes)
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    So it looks like the verdict is in on schoolgirl outfits. If you look young, it's gonna be a plus with most guys. But I see I much more divided opinion on tats. I personally have no problem with tats; I look for quality, originality, and sustainability (will this tat be good when I am 65?). I do not like some currently fashionable tats, such as the near-photographic image of a young child. These tats will look horrible in 10 or 20 years. Agree on the observation about goth girls/tats. Many goths are the equivalent of hippies; thoughtful outcasts looking for meaning by going to the fringe. They can be mentally and physically adventurous.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'm all in for the school girl look. Does liking that look make one a possible pedophile? i don't think so, but some might.
  • mroo
    12 years ago
    School Girl Outfit: Dancer is lazy or couldn't find anything better to wear that was clean. Tats- you don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley. Piercings- and you don't put spinner rims on one, either.
  • Candy_92
    12 years ago
    Sorry everyone for leaving smack in the middle of an unfinished post, but anyway, I'm back and have got some more to write! So as I was saying, to make the schoolgirl look work (IMO anyway!), you have to look like you could still actually be going to school in a uniform, i.e. younger than a lot of other dancers. A stripper friend of mine summed it up this way: if you have to show I.D. to prove you're 17+ whenever you want to see an R-rated movie, then you probably look young enough to pull off the schoolgirl look successfully. If you don't look like you're anywhere from 13-17, the look can easily become a parody. In addition, as I stated earlier, this look requires very minimal jewelry, in contrast to the high-glamour look most strippers go for. While I spend most of my time as a dancer in supersexy&dramatic makeup, tousled&voluminous bedroom hair, and glittery, shiny, metallic, bejeweled, or sparkly dancewear in loud colors and patterns that leaves very little to the imagination. Essentially, strippers typically project a high-glamour, hyperfeminine, sex goddess-y image that deliberately aims to attract the most attention possible. After seeing myriad dancers in schoolgirl outfits (few can pull it off), I've come to the conclusion that one must be the antithesis of the typical stripper to look convincing as a schoolgirl. For example, childlike pigtails or ponytails and minimal makeup look much better with a parochial school uniform than long, teased extensions and a smokey eye with fake lashes. Also, dancers that are petite/have childlike bodies and features are especially good at making the schoolgirl look work. While I can't exactly say what makes the look appealing, IMO, it projects an innocent, sort-of accidental sexiness, as well as naive nubility.
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    I'd like you to pull it off If you were dancing for me Candy.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Well, I think both can be true, that on the right woman the school girl fantasy can work well but on others it can be a mistake. And when it is a mistake it can be a huge mistake. But unfortunately a lot of dancers see some other dancer making money off of a school girl costume and think 'I'm just as (young, pretty, sexy) as her!'
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    As to universal mistakes...too much or the wrong kind of odor, glitter, and makeup that even though it might look good on stage is downright freakshow up close.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Nothing wrong with the school girl out fit at all. Too many tats on dancers is getting to be a turn off but it is so common you almost just have to accept it. Turn on are well groom,shaved in the right place is a must. And great smelling perfume turns me on
  • Candy_92
    12 years ago
    Also, I forgot to say that of the four schoolgirl costumes I have, two are high-quality white blouse/plaid miniskirt/white thigh highs/matching plaid hair ribbon costume sets from high-end stripper stores that you've probably seen many times if you've ever been to a strip club. The other is pretty much the same, except the skirt is a different plaid pattern, and the blouse sleeves are three-quarter length. I usually wore these three without the thigh highs and the ubiquitous 6" platform lucite stripper stilettos. I usually take this outfit off and have a plaid bikini on underneath. The last is totally different, and not even a proper stripper outfit. As I went to a Catholic, all-girl, high school with uniforms (grey cardigan, white three-quarter length sleeve blouse, skirt in kind of a red, white, grey, green plaid pattern with knife pleats, headbands/hairbows/ribbons/barrettes in a matching plaid, and we could wear grey, cream, or black tights; nude pantyhose, and knee-high cream/grey/black socks in the spring. Five months after graduating this school, I had started dancing, and I still had my uniform. One night, I decided to make a few changes to my old uniform, and wear it that night at the club. I made the skirt into a micromini, tied the shirttails of my blouse under my breasts, unbuttoned it veeery low in the front, put on my Sacred Heart* medal (don't want to say the real name of the medal I was wearing, as it'll make it so obvious where I went to HS if I do!), put in a cute navel ring, brushed my hair into two high, flippy pigtails; secured by my plaid hairbows, traded my pantyhose for thigh highs held up by an ivory lace/eyelet garter belt w/ a red bow (I was also wearing an ivory lace/eyelet bra and thong with a red bow adorning the center of each), and finally, stepped into a pair of black high-heeled T-strap Mary Janes (these weren't even proper stripper shoes, and only 5" high). That night, every man in the club LOVED my sexed-up uniform, and the lingerie underneath it. I've gotten more compliments on that outfit than I'v gotten on any other item in my stripper wardrobe, including a $350 custom-made cashmere and Swarovski crystal gown! Although I've had many successful nights as a dancer, that night definitely falls in my top three nights in terms of financial success, and I'm certain it was all because of my modified schoolgirl uniform- and the fact that I was almost still a schoolgirl myself probably helped too... ;)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'll tell you what i don't find sexy. Those clear platform shoes, you know, the generic stripper shoes. I will turn bitches away because of that. The girl has no flair in style, those shoes are ugly and probably defines her as a boring chick (and probably self concious about her height). Hate those damn platform shoes.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    The schoolgirl outfit look will always be classic...and @Candy, no doubt you're wayy hott with it or without - cuz bottom line, imo it's the girl that makes whatever the look work...
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    You paint a great visual picture. With that attention to detail, it is no surprise that you cleaned up with the tips. Count me in the Catholic school girl camp, and I would imagine that most guys are turned on by it. As a matter of fact, I don't think I would be turned on by a dancer in that outfit if they looked *too* young. I'd be a little repulsed. But a hot 25-year-old prancing around, looking like a 25-year-old, and looking like she can still fit into her high school outfit, that can get me going every time. It could be that innocence/naughty tension that is so intriguing. The Madonna/whore angle. Remember, the biggest sex organ is the brain.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You must have the correct look to pull it off.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MD hit it right on the nose, "...it's the girl that makes whatever the look work...". And even though I detest tats, I have to admit a current fave of mine has a few, but somehow on her, they "work" or at least are not so distasteful.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    All the comments about the girl being key are all on. I've seen girls in such outfits that instill instant lust, and others that made me want to vomit.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    sounds to me more like its the clothes that makes the woman and not the other way around. Let's not get fooled people, how many times have you guys seen a girl fully (or more than partially) clothed and said "wow I want to do her" but either when you take off her clothes or you start to think and realize her body wasnn't all that and those booty pants and push up bra did a lot work (or that super tight skirt made it seem like she had some nice curves). I'm telling ya, if a girl dresses like a bum and her mascara is off, you'd be like EWWWW I don't want that. Its all the clothes these days gentlemen.
  • mausercat
    12 years ago
    As a retired teacher who attended all boys schools and never saw a schoolgirl, especially a Caatholic one, riding the bus, or coure I am charmed to see these delightful scholars showing off on stage. However, I have been informed that some of these perky pupils are wicked girls indeed, and should be thoroughly spanked
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Here's the deal... The vast majority of girls, in their totally naked, totally natural, non-makeup'd, looking like she just woke up state are not very attractive. Or totally un-attractive. That's the sad truth. Some girls, OTOH, are hot, or even super hot, in their natural state. Extremely rare, but it happens. Others, actually a very large percentage of girls, can be made up and dressed up to look hot, or even super hot. Now, a naturally hot or super hot girl looks hot no matter what. And an outfit just amplifies that. And often a hot outfit can amplify her hotness into the stratosphere. But many girls just ain't gonna look hot no matter how much makeup and dress up you do to them. Outfits can be awesome. And FAR too few dancers have the basic sense to understand that, and instead the best they can do is those freakin' bikinis. Geez, how freakin' boring. A hot, or super hot girl, wearing a schoolgirl outfit can be mind blowing. Or a nurse. But it depends on the outfit. I've seen lots of nurse outfits that are fucking useless. Some weird cartoonish crap that is just silly, like those stupid Halloween costumes. But a well done outfit on a super hot girl can be insane. But there are too many women designing these outfits, and they end up with "cute", not sexy, and it comes off looking just ridiculous. Like those "french maid" outfits or "harem" costumes that are just stupid. Whenever a woman tries to decide what men think is sexy they usually are totally wrong. Only a few, very special women "get it", and those women are gems. And all this crap about the age of the girl wearing a schoolgirl outfit is just wrong. ANY hot girl can make it rock. Yeah, there's an age limit, but this stuff about "you have to look like you'd pass for 17" or whatever is just wrong. Personally, girls who look real young don't do it for me. Too weird. But it all comes down to the girl, and the outfit, and how she does it. Give me a super hot girl with an insanely hot body, rocking a nurse, or schoolgirl, or secretary, or a hundred other outfits, and I'm in heaven. I got a boner just thinking about it.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    By the way, Candy, after reading one of your posts, I want to re-stress something that is VERY important: Don't fall into the trap that most women fall into, and that is assuming you know what "looks good", especially what looks good to a man. You make a lot of statements about what looks good, what works, and what doesn't work, and while you may be right about some, be careful. It's not about what you think, it's about what guys think. And just because you get good feedback, that doesn't mean you've got it right. It could be just a bunch of guys seeing something new and they like it, but it could be much better. I've found that most women can't comprehend that they don't possess perfect insight into fashion and makeup and what looks good. Yeah, if you're trying to impress other women, then you're probably right. But men are different. That being said, your description of your schoolgirl outfits is, IMO, right on the mark.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    I once had a stripper come over to me in a very sexy tennis player outfit. She had the short tennis skirt. The bottoned down blouse and a little plastic tennis racket. Wow! She looked hot. Yes I let het take a swing at me.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I like schoolgirl but your right its specific to the dancer. Don't want to see an overweight or tatted girl or way to old looking girl.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oh, BTW, goth sucks. Really. It's just too weird. Pale girls with jet black hair and all weird and shit. There's just no need. Not sexy at all, more like "I'm so fucked in the head since childhood that I try to hurt myself with piercings and shit". Now, as far as tats.... I fully respect everyone's right to dislike tattoos, and to some extent I agree. But there are those days when I'm horny as shit and I go to a nasty club looking for some nasty strippers who are just slutty hood rats, especially black clubs with black girls with big long fingernails and fake blond wigs and just big ol' lips with overdone lipstick, and just crazy curvy bodies, just straight nasty girls who came make you cum just by looking at you. You know, the kind who just sit you down, reach inside your shorts and start jacking, then get on their knees and start sucking without you even asking. Now if those girls are all tatted up it just enhances the whole "nasty girl" thing for me. That's just nasty. Yeah, baby...
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Jerikson, you are one of the few who gets it. How can ANYBODY like those goth outfits, its depressing and creepy and boring like the modern day genre is suppose to be (to identify depression). And how can you see a tattoo on a black chick anyway? IN THE DARK for that matter? Does the blond wig glow in the dark or something. Though as a black man, a fake blonde wig on a black girl with long fingernails is pretty gross man, and damn old school to the core. I haven't seen something like that since the late 90s early 00's man. Come on jerikson, get with the times. Those "nasty girls" (the urban word would be rachet) now changed their style from fake blonde wigs to colorful or jet black STRAIGHT long hair (usually weave, VERY RARELY real) with the generic bob bang, painted but not elongated, and either red or....red lipstick. But what really turns me on is a sexy secretary outfit (office outfit, whatever). Now THAT gets little jimmy up in the morning.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    -painted but not elongated nails*
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "rachet" - now that's hilarious. I hadn't heard that one.... Yeah, I love dem old school skanks. Thankfully in LA there's a bunch of the old school, as well as the new school you describe. I love 'em all. There's a couple of chicks at one of the top nasty black clubs in LA who rock that blonde wig look...they're light caramel and it kinda looks like a bleached blonde with a deep tan, right off the beach. But they all nasty. And the straight black wigs are awesome. And 3 inch long fingernails? Nothin' wrong with that. They can't help being nasty. And them caramel nasty girls got dem tats all down their legs and shit. They so fine... And the secretary outfit? I'd die and go to freakin' heaven.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like the school girl skirts if it's red or has red in it and the girl looks hot and sexy. That means not too many tattoos and hot overall. I believe Candy could easily pull off the look. I don't know if it was a girl who worked for the club or a customer but a female who had a birthday went up on stage and had 3 hot dancers rubbing up against her. That was enjoyable to watch. The girl in the girl had a short skirt and a white top that was somewhat open up top. She looked like she could be a well dressed secretary at work. I happened to have a great view. That was one of the sexiest customers I've seen in a while. I remember one a long time ago sitting in her chair at a table with someone and her blouse didn't get buttoned back up. I could see her nipple from where I was sitting at my table just behind her top. She looked a lot sexier than the dancer on the stage.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    C92- If you're having good nights and getting a lot of compliments as a result of wearing your schoolgirl outfits, do you really need validation from a bunch of anonymous internet board users ? Although I don't seek out schoolgirl wearing strippers, I'll admit that they can rock on the right dancer. (You do seem like the right dancer, fwiw). One of my favorite "outfits" is no panties underneath a short skirt. Any short skirt, schoolgirl, or not. Like several prior posters, I'm not a big fan of excessive tats, piercings, jewelry. I don't favor knee/thigh high boots, or leggings. Are they hiding something? Hey, babe, Flashdance (Ms. Beal leggings)happened almost 3 decades ago.
  • xhunter
    12 years ago
    The right girl can pull of schoolgirl, just as the right girl can make me overlook tats. But basically I don't like either one, and on the wrong dancer schoolgirl can be really icky. On the other hand, one of my all time favorites from 10+ years ago made a t-shirt, short skirt, girl-next-door look the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I haven't seen a dancer try that in at least a decade.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Goth is good.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I like Candy's tits. It would have to be a pretty fucking amazing plaid skirt to take my eyes off them.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Besides the fact that everything on this site is fiction (wink, wink), you need to keep in mind that anyone's opinion is just that -- opinion. Anyone who's tells you differently ("no one like this" or "everyone likes that") is full of shit. Hell, I'd call shenanigans on any proclamation that purports an issue of taste that goes any further than the writer himself. The school girl look doesn't work for every dancer, but can be awesome for some. I don't even think that you can quantify what attributes the dancer has to have to pull it off (e.g. one commenter here said that you have to look like you really could still be in school -- I totally disagree). If the look is working for you, keep going with it and don't worry what some random idiot here says.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I just checked her pics, no face. I can't judge a girl with no face, a bubble butt and bland tits are not enough to make or break whether she can pull off the school girl outfit (as long as she don't wear those tanga shoes)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I don't think we're looking at the same tits. I've seen 200+ racks in my life and those are in the top 5!
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "I don't think we're looking at the same tits. I've seen 200+ racks in my life and those are in the top 5!" Uhh...no. Not even close. And I'm still trying to figure out the "I've seen 200+ racks in my life..." part. Unless by "seen" you only mean those you've actually seen and touched in real life. Still seems low, but a lot more reasonable. Unless you're only 19 years old or something. But anyway, I think "bland tits" is how I would describe them also. And that's accounting for the suckiness of the photos. But to compare them to the top tits I've ever seen in my entire lifetime? Not even close.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I just checked the pictures she has. From what little I see, she would not be one I would care to see as a school girl. That's not to say she couldn't pull it off, but I don't think it would do it for me.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I mean in real life, and I have only been to SC regularly for not two years and seen maybe two dozen chicks naked in person outside that. What the Hell are you guys judging by? They're real DDs with no sag what so ever. I don't care for bolt ons, a couple have looked real enough to compete with Candy's real fun bags, but not many. Then, those still felt like gold fish bowls. The only way Candy's tits could remotely be better is if she had dark nipples. But hey, to each their own.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Doc, your standards in body type is extremely low bro. You need to watch some porn of someone like silvia saint when she was in her prime. Even THOSE tits are better. Perhaps in some time in your life, when you started dating, you became acceptable to what you got and it developed a reasoning that the chicks you dated had some amazing racks and were like these. I recommend you get back in your dating scene or talk to a black guy and let him show you what a good chest is.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "I recommend you get back in your dating scene or talk to a black guy and let him show you what a good chest is" Hold the show.... Now I love black girls as much as the next guy. Actually, much, much more than the next guy. But let's be honest, most black women have, how shall I say it...National Geographic tits. Small, kinda saggy, kinda pointy, rarely enhanced (presumably cuz they can't afford it). Yeah, there are exceptions like anything. But in general, the verdict is clear. And feet. Black women generally have big, flat feet. I have a fetish for just about every part of a woman, including feet. And unfortunately, black women rate at about the bottom of the scale in terms of feet. And I suppose we could argue about the tits, but there's no arguing about the feet. That's all fact and stuff.
  • WhatsMyNameAgain
    12 years ago
    A guy that does not like school girl uniforms? Someone check his card, theres something suspicious about that. I will be upfront and say that I have not been to many clubs, but that has to do with friends being lame asses about it, being a student, and also before that having lost a few jobs due to a problem with my back years ago. The uniform is a turn on. The idea that it does not work for everyone is possible, but if you are dancing and at a club that covers the niche you fall within, unless you are the typical body type then it should work. No tats? Okay, you are the squeeky clean one. Got tats? you are the bad ass little rebel that got put into a strict school for what you did with all the boys at your previous school. If you are chubby, you are working that angle and looking for the guys that like a bit of fluff, nothing wrong with whatever angle you are pushing. Not everyone is turned on by the same kind of women. Someone mentioned they like the idea of a really short skirt with nothing underneath and getting peaks. Not me. I would prefer a longer skirt, hell even a knee length one would still be hot. But I like women like I like presents, wrapped. Its because I am all about the unwrapping. I hate porn that goes straight to the sex. I want to be able to watch things develop, to enjoy seeing each piece of clothing come off. To much too soon and I am left wondering why not just start nude to begin with? Knee high socks, school girl uniform would get my cash. Not the britney spears look, that's a little tramp, I want the "innocent" ones. No strong scents, no glitter. I don't want to have any evidence on me when I leave. I remember one place I ended up with a piece of glitter working its way into my eye an hour after I had left. Not the kind of reminder that I want to walk away with. I would say that a major turn off if having the same dancer come by within 20 minutes asking if I want a dance. I had one dancer hit me up every 5 minutes or so and she was rather crass about it. I would like some courtesy and the ability to sit down, relax for a bit and get into it before being hit up for cash. When I am rushed like that it goes from being asked if I want a dance to just feeling hit up for cash. it has nothing to do with you. You might be very attractive and to my tastes and I might be willing to spend some money to spend some time with you, but I would like to feel it is less a transaction, though I know it is. Its not about having a 30 minute conversation or anything, just let me settle in. if you ask and I say that I just got here, come back a bit later, but not every 5 minutes. I might just be saying it to be nice because you are not my type, or I might just want to settle in and if I want a dance I'll show interest as you pass by again. I don't want to go into a club and be rude. I go in and see the dancers as being people, so I want to be courteous, I want to be nice. I want to relax, and I want to make sure that you are relaxed with me around. I know its a transaction, I know its a job for the ladies there, but I want it to be as relaxed as possible. I don't want to come off as a jerk by turning down dances. I also don't want to feel pressured because it makes me feel as though I am not getting the same courtesy. I might also be trying to have fun on a bit of a budget, so I might want to see who is there first before burning through my available cash. It might just be that I want to make it stretch so I am not sitting there feeling like I am out of options while others who might have more cash are having all the fun. I don't care if you are wearing a potato sack, if you can figure that out and make me feel comfortable, that is going to be a turn on more then any costume you can think of.
  • navesink01
    12 years ago
    In my opinion, the more a stripper, looks like a stripper, the less of a turn on it is. The more a stripper portrays a "girl next door" look, the more she is presently something not only unusual but tantilizing naughty and erotic. Real underwear, that looks like underwear, is sexy, as opposed to the underwear typically worn by a stripper, that looks like you would find, well, only in a strip club. So too, with the schoolgirl look. The closer to the real thing, the better. It is rare to non-existent to see the outfit in a strip club, unfortunately. In fact, one is better off searching in a non-strip club venue for such a look - like the Tilted Kilt. There, you are likely to find the classic kneesocks, T-strap mary janes, and a plaid skirt that is more a skirt than an unrealistic looking micro-mini.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    no one ever said anything about Black women and their chest. Them having a large rack is a rarity in themselves. Black women are known for the posterior
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion