Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fat Strippers

Baristafan

2 wks ago · 1 min read

How do fat strippers stay employed?

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Because some customers prefer them. Not everyone is into tonguing buttholes, so they don't need to worry about suffocating.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

Chubby chasers.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Simple. They pay to dance, like all the others.

Profile picture for AllWeeksAreMine
AllWeeksAreMine
•

Not a scientific answer with any supporting facts. Just thinking out loud. I am not into big women, so take my speculations with a grain of salt. My (unsubstantiated) theory…

Recently, “body shaming” has become socially unacceptable, especially in addressing large women (See? I used the word “large” instead of “fat”).

This meant being fat (there, I said it) has become more acceptable. Marketing has increased to target the large woman. You see them all over the TV now.

(Interestingly, GLP-1 drugs have surged, again targeted at fat people. So we say it's OK to be fat and then we sell them drugs not to be fat? I am puzzled. Anyway…)

The big booty has become popular. It’s been that way for a long time in the hip-hop culture. Now it’s mainstream. Think Nikki Minaj. Hell, people are paying for injections to get a fat ass.

So since being fat has worked its way into our social acceptance, including it being considered attractive, you see more plus-sized strippers.

Also - in mainstream media - it is now more socially acceptable to be a stripper. Women are twerking their shit all over every dance floor across America. It has become an acceptable way to make money - anyone can do it! And this is one of my biggest issues with SCs of today is that it seems like any woman thinks they can be a stripper (including big girls). I beg to differ, but that’s a discussion for another time.

So I imagine they stay employed because someone, evolving in this new world of big girl worship, is enjoying these ladies’ time. It isn’t me and will never be me, but someone is. Maybe they offer a discount? Maybe they are super chill to hang with because they have teflon skin from taking crap for so many years? Maybe there has been a growth (ha) in fat men and this is what they have come to settle for?

I do know this - men have egos. We really feel good when a woman talks to us, is engaged with us, and likes us. It makes us men feel good about ourselves. Some men may see the fat stripper as an easy mark, someone they can talk to and she will talk back. Makes us feel good. And then it turns out she’s pretty cool, so you decide to do the nice thing and take her for a spin. You buy some dances and she earns her wages.

And then they wheel you out of the VIP room with crushed vertebrae.

Kidding.

Anyway, just some thoughts. I would love to hear from other people who know more than me here. I especially would love to hear from some of the guys who enjoy the large stripper.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

They actually double as bouncers when the need arises.

Profile picture for thottiusmaximus
thottiusmaximus
•

@WiseToo LOL

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

For others

But not for me.

In real life there's a couple large lady friends I know and they're good people and all, and I sometimes ponder what playing with there biguns would be like . .

But on my lap, oche, not for me.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Ouch

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@gSteph FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE EDIT BUTTON OR FOUNDER WILL TAKE IT BACK!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 if they feel they can't make enough with the internet, they have nothing to loose, stripping is an easy job if you like it, so it works out for all body types, they might have the advantage for swing customers if they are hard up for extras or really good dance mileage & the skinny girls don't wanna budge on it. I can't go to mi sc as a regular coz I'm $dollars less right now, so I pretty much just tip the thin---medium girls, maybe a lil' for the bigger. Some dancers will stay working with the club even if they don't make much $$$, simply for the atmosphere & if they don't want the other work fields that could be boring for them, too much work or not a convenience.

Profile picture for thottiusmaximus
thottiusmaximus
•

More cushion for the pushin' I guess. Some dudes are just into fat chicks, no shame. There's totally a market for fat strippers. They stay employed because the guys who get dances with them keep them there.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Do any two of us mansluts agree on where "too" fat starts?

Take a look at this popularity ranking of pornstars. The most popular one whose waist is not clearly smaller than her hips is at rank 511: xvideos.com . There are transexuals (with candy) who rank higher than 511. So I guess a large abdomen relative to butt/hips is an unusual fetish. But I think most of us would find many other pornstars who rank higher than 511 to be too thicc. Violet Meyers is ranked #2. I thought she was hot in her earlier scenes, but at some point she started looking too thicc to be healthy.

There are people for whom fatness, or even physical appearance in general, isn't a significant factor in attractiveness. It seems to be more common among women, but there are men like that too.

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin. The lower the waistband the deeper the quicksand.

E
ExistentialKink
•

"She ain't a lady if she ain't 280"

-Shannon Sharpe

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Because being sexy and being in shape are two different things. It's all based on how they present themselves.

I suppose there is also the idea of being universally popular vs. having a cult following. I had a specific fat favorite once who never had to worry about making enough money if enough of her core supporters showed up, because all of them would spend $100's

Profile picture for Flash4
Flash4
•

I do think a woman can carry a lot of extra weight but still be shapely and present in a sexy way. And there are just dancers who to me are grossly overweight and in awful shape. Mickey’s (for my fellow MA/RI mongers) seems to draw these sorts of girls. I agree that everyone has different standards, and variety is the spice of life. For me personally, if I see literal rolls of fat and skin folds, it’s generally a turn off.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I fucked a fat girl yesterday.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

@Baristafan Maybe you just answered your own question. . .

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

What I have seen in strip clubs over the years is if the club has one fat girl she can make a living stripping but if there are several they can't and the overall popularity of the club plummets. The opposite extreme, skinny girls who look like they are in the verge of starvation, are also not generally popular. Most men are instinctively drawn to young healthy looking females, which includes being within a certain weight range.

Profile picture for Nikolasus
Nikolasus
•

That's cause they are good in other things, mate. Couldn't say no to a stripper who loves to take it rough. For example this lady. Had a business meeting w her when I was on vacation in Hong Kong. Being chubby doesn't affect mastery of dance and/or other things. Here is she on that site if you are interested: theescorthongkong.com

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🍌' 🙊🌴~ 🐒 ' @ Nikolasus : ✓ "the monkey sees the difference with a girl being chubby or with meat on her bones vs her being over weight" "nice pic of that girl, she is cute" I prefer skinny~medium girls, Hong Kong ~🚦red light districts! I was looking @ Amsterdam/Netherlands, the red light districts there, pretty cool, the girls be in the windows ready as you walk through. Dutch Women be hot as hell!!! Pattaya/Bangkok Thailand & Manila @ Philippines As Well!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

To each their own, but its spinners, or celibacy for me; in he club. In real life its who they are, not what they look like. Example: My wife is very busty, and a perfect wife, but just going by breast size she is not on my lap dance list. She is number 1 on my spend time with list.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

Fat Bottomed Girls You Make The Rocking World Go Around....

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@TherealBudBundy most of the fat girls have no ass.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

I do wonder about this. When i go clubbing, personally, girls have to be HWP at the very least. Also anecdotal , I don't see this girls giving out a lot of dances either which is why I wonder. But, whoever up thread said they pay to be there is the really correct answer.

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

All true, except for the dumb AI posters. Bigger girls sometimes put out more, get known for it, and earn repeat visitors. The post reminds of one night on a 3 in a row for me, I told myself after 3 drinks I’d find and lap dance with the biggest girl in the club. I was thinking boobs, but the rest of her was big. I chatted her up as normal, got her drinking and we had a fine time. She seemed to even forget she was supposed to be selling lap dances. So when the time felt right I got back to the subject and off we went. Good pricing there and I worked her up for her own orgasm. She creamed on a napkin she put on my thigh after I showed her what was possible for her.! Again, fun time. Give em a try

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

There are at least 3 fatties, and not even young or cute face ones, at Cheetah's Hallandale. Make them go away please

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement