tuscl

"Extra, extra! Read all about it!"

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, May 21, 2012 10:13 AM
The term "extras" is used here frequently, but I've only ever heard one dancer, and no customers, in all my years clubbing actually use the term. Just out of curiosity, have you ever used, or heard used, the term in a club itself? In the context of sexual favours, that is.

31 comments

• joesparty
    12 years ago
    Now that you mention it, no.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes, my ATF used the term in conversation regarding another Dancer & that Dancer's customer. My ATF & I converse more directly regarding Sex. I myself have not used the word Extras with a Dancer, my ATF included.
  • Longball300
    12 years ago
    Once at FC, after two regular LD's, adorable brunette while on her knees in front of me goes, "do you want extra?" and me, in a mild beer haze of stupidity, goes "extra what?".......... moron......
  • StugotsIV
    12 years ago
    Extras, usually I've been more discreet and asked if she had a babysitter for her kids and if she wanted to get something to eat. Then the OTC term would come up and you'd know if she was a player or not.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I may have used it with the few dancers that know about shaddowcat & TUSCL but it is not normally in my strip club vocabulary.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Dancer looked at me and said "A dance is $25.00. But we can talk about extras." I passed.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I never used the term, but I've heard dancers use it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I've never heard it used And When I use it the girls go "What"
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure I've heard "mileage" in a club either. Or "OTC." Or....
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    My current likes to call our otc fun 'a party'. But she talks about the other girls & tells me who does what & for how much. She says what they do are extras & they're sluts, what she does is partying. Smart she isn't, but hell, she can call it whatever she wants, she's great in bed.
    12 years ago
    I've had dancers refer to the "sluts" as doing extras. Same dancers refer to their HJ, BJ, and FS offerings as "fun".
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Just once, and only because my first fav got fed up with how dense I was. One day she turned to me and said, "You know I do extras, right?" Afterwards I kicked myself over all the hints I'd missed. Sheesh!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I've heard "clean" dancers call other dancers "dirty" or "nasty." I assumed they were talking about providing extras, and not their personal hygiene, but I could be wrong.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I had the opposite experience recently & was actually goona post the same question... AT least 5 dancers in 3 clubs used "extras" "full service" and "outside the club" over the past few weeks since I've started paying attention. And I don't seek out extras, it's just come up in the course of conversation or as part of the sales pitch. Of course "fun" does seem to be a much more popular term, but its fairly ambiguous. A lot of girls I know not be be extra's girls will throw around "let's go have some fun" kind of thing. So now my question is, are my strippers reading TUSCL?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Give me extras or give me death
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I dont think that Ive heard any of the acronyms we use here online actually spoken in a club by dancers.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    So is "fun" necessarily what we would call "extras"? I didn't used to think so but on my last visit that's the impression I got.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I was curious, mostly because dancers that I've met seem to fall into two categories. Unabashed, and explicit, sex and blow job providers, or girls who euphemistically do "parties" or "shows". Not much in between.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    2 dancers have complained to me about other girls doing 'extras'
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    @gmg: geeze! you're like the exact opposite of me. Most dancers I find interesting don't offer anything extra
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Most dancers I find interesting don't offer anything extra" You're looking in the wrong places. ;)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "2 dancers have complained to me about other girls doing 'extras'" Did you get their names and schedules?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I don't think so
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've heard it a few times from dancers, usually in the context of someone else doing them.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Come to think of it, I have heard dancers use the term "party" to introduce a discussion of how much fun can be had.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've only heard "extras" in the context of talking about other dancers. One of my former favorites, in addition to talking about "partying" and "fun", used to say stuff about "benefits". Like she was a friend with benefits. Which she probably was.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    As to extras, it seems to me (after exhaustive research) that the dancers that most voraciously complain about other dancers giving extras are the ones that offer the greatest menu of extras. 6 Months ago, at my favorite club, some friends of mine were just hanging out and having a few drinks. One dancer, who was super hot, sat with us for an hour and constantly complained that the other sluts were sucking and fucking in the VIP and it was hurting her money. I mean, she kept on and on. So my friend then takes her to the VIP for 2 songs and came back out and told us she really sucked dick real good! Fucking stripper hypocrites!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Fucking stripper hypocrites!" That particular Dancer was hypocritical, are you declaring EVERY Dancer as a hypocrite?
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Had one dancer use extras while ripping into another stripper for being a customer stealing slut I have heard 2 to 3 customers use the term but have hard many more use "Mileage"
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Had one dancer use extras while ripping into another stripper for being a customer stealing slut I have heard 2 to 3 customers use the term but have hard many more use "Mileage"
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've herd it used at Folies but in a very discreet manor
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion