tuscl

Eating Stripper Pussy ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:09 PM
I'm a nasty sumbitch ! I love it.......do you guys do this ?

54 comments

• 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    I am guilty of it from time to time haha
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    One of the thangs I love doing is giving it a big wet dfk when I finished as well......ya I told ya I'm a nasty sumbitch !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Let me put it this way. If I think that it clean enough to eat, then it is clean enough to fuck bare back.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Always fun to get something I can't get at home...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow.....omg BBFS is soooo much fun !.....y did you bring that up ! Damn I neeeeeeeeeed some good BB now !
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Juicebox- you are hilarious
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Plan on sampling the wares myself tonight!!! This boy is HUNGRY!
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I've only had a couple opportunities, and each time I've resisted the urge to dive in. I wouldn't be surprised if I take advantage the next time though.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    23man thank you : ) Bobv gooo get you sum lucky mo fo ! Hodgson don't be afraid you only live once ! Be nice 2 die with stories than to live with none !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Let me put it this way. If I think that it clean enough to eat, then it is clean enough to fuck bare back" EXACTLY SC! Absolutely.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby you 2.......god ! All this talk about BB and eating pussy ! Shit ! Fuck it ! ! I'm kalling my ATF up and I'm doing all this tonight ! Shit I'm hard the fuck up !
  • ArchiePitcar
    12 years ago
    And my general opinion is that it would be neither clean enough to eat, nor to fuck bareback. So I would abstain. Better to be safe so that I can play another day. I've been offered BBFS by strippers, but have always passed on it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I wish but never been "presented" with the opportunity. My current ATF allows DFK and I've hinted at more but so far no go. Maybe soon. I know it can be had at some of nastier Detroit clubs, but I guess I am somewhat careful.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Have I yes. Is it a common occurrence, not even close.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    " I know it can be had at some of nastier Detroit clubs, but I guess I am somewhat careful" I guess this is why the TUSCL glossary describes it as “aka Russian Roulette”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^ comment is w.r.t. to BBFS
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    "Have I?" "Do I?" "Would I?" All have slightly different variations of "yes" as an answer.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Loves it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya ! Juice I would do this if they let me....shit you must be a baller !
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've only done this with one dancer, my CF/ATF. Somewhat to my chagrin, though I don't regret a second of it, I've broken several of my previously ironclad rules with this girl. Repeatedly. Shit. I just mentally reviewed the list. Bareback sex and head, cumming in her, kissing, raw DATY, going to her house, giving her money when she needs it, meeting her kid. Fucking pathetic pussy whipped old fool. But...I *am* getting the pussy, so I take that as a win.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    Only once, but it was yummy. I tend to aspire to the Russian Roulette theory. I have four empty chambers left in my six shooter, so I may give it a go again if offered. But I'll never beg for it.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Anal without a condom is dangerous everything else is ground clutter on the highway
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    A Navy buddy, ate Phillipino pussy in Subic. Ended up with clap of the throat and nearly died while at sea! I've had my nose in there but have always mamaged to resist the exchange of bodily fluids because of that experience. I will give it a try for 65th BD present when I'm too old TGAF!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    George I like the way you've been playing ! "Juicie style"
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I only dined at the Y once at that was with my ATF. To be honest her vagina was the freshest vagina I eaten out compare to civil girls.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    Totally did this once. Freaked out about it and waited to get tested. Clean. Totally went back for seconds and thirds.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Once you Cross that Line you can't go back. ;) :)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    @ScottyW I think the throat clap thing from DATY is very possible. I also think if dancer BBBJ's a clap laden dick, then comes over to me to DFK, that could be a problem.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Have I? -- No Do I? -- Yes I do, just not with a stripper ... yet! Would I? -- Yes
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I am particular who I have sex with. I have had oral sex with some girls who happen to be dancers, but we knew each other very well. Juice, I don't think there is anything that you won't do for sex. I think you would do yourself if your dick was long enough. LMAO.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have with no less than 7 different girls at my favorite club. There have been at least 4 girls elsewhere. You only live once.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I eat stripper pussy then fill it with my cum
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    If you can't find a willing stripper, you can always resort to this. :) The Patriot-News/file State Police in Perry County say a Newport man broke into a barn early today and performed oral sex on a female horse. Jeremy Johnson, 20, was charged with burglary. Police say the break-in happened just after 1 a.m. on Cold Storage Road in Centre Township.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Used to do it all the time. Nowadays I'm way more picky.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo lol I would ! Bang and ohio ! Hell ya ! Shadow I'm going to toss my cookies then jackoff lol Loapw that's just fuckin hot !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Well people I ate my ATF's pussy all night last night, made love 2 that pusssy, fucked that pink stuff, jizzed all up in and on it then dfk the fuck out of it !.............................................."juicie style"
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Ah Juice...as you know, I was headed out too last night and ended up with the same results....yahoo0ooooo!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bobvz I thank you have earned your "69" status man ! Bobvz69 looks good
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sounds like Juicy will eat anything that don't eat him first. Had a girl go into the Champagne room with me strip then do a hand stand and wrap her legs around my neck while she gave a bbbj. Standing "69"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tired T.....damn son ! Sounds like a wild bitch !
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Standing "69”! – man, gotta admire the talent of some of these dancers!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hope she as NOT too heavy or too tall. LOL Would make a good stage act! LMAO
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hope she was NOT too heavy or too tall. LOL Would make a good stage act! LMAO
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sorry about double post!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Its ok drac I do it all the time : )
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Not even with a dental dam! But that's because they kinda defeat the purpose. It would take some "getting to know" before I munch the box, but once we get to that point...I'll eat that peach...and the brown eye if it's clean enough!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's interesting to watch the downward spiral the board is going into. See where it's at in three years.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    It happens. My willingness to do this usually rises in some direct proportion to the amount of alcohol that I have consumed.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm not usually interested in this. I started to wonder the other night if one dancer was going to put my nose in her instead because I wasn't using my tongue. I wasn't that into her. I guess the previous visit she thought I was because she grabbed my hand and stuck it in. Well a finger or two. I wasn't expecting it either. I'm going to stick to my regular strip clubs for a while now. I don't have to worry about catching something at the regular clubs I visit.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    I had to scroll really fast so i do not kknow if this had been said. But be careful Juicer. You never know where that snatch has been. You don't wanna end up with sores on your mouth do you?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.......king.....yes I do ! Yes I do !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Juice I'm looking forward to some real sweet & tight pussy on Wednesday with my ATF. Perhaps a little "69". LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion