tuscl

On average, how many times do you club per month?

Wish this discussion board had a poll, but it's all good. I'm curious as to how many club visits you guys make per month. I have a feeling my number of visits per month will be lower than most of our TUSCL members, but there's only one way to find out. I realize the number of visits per month probably varies, but if you had to ESTIMATE, about how many times do you visit a strip club per month?

For me, it's about 2-3. Honestly, I would probably go more often than that if I could afford to, but things are high now, so I limit myself to no more than 3 times a month. Sometimes I won't even get a dance, I'll just drop in for an hour or so and throw down a couple beers while watching the stage show. On most visits though, I do get at least a couple of dances because just watching doesn't do a whole lot for me.

42 comments

• standupguy81
    12 years ago
    I go on average once a twice a week, I usually get in for free or 10$. Dances are only 5$. I spend about 50$ on average. Usually get a handjb during the dance, bring my own drink in. Great times.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The last year or so, I've been like you. Two to three times a month, and not spending much. My reasons are different than yours though. When my current situation changes, l likely be going more often, maybe a couple of times a week.

I can't say I really miss going more often, though. I must be getting old...
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    I go about once a month and enjoy. Can't really afford too many more visits.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm the same as Matt. Once a month. Made a couple of visits this month with some Vegas winnings.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    Apparently I am not 'average'........ If you are talking going to a Gentlemen's Club or similar for the stereotype strip club atmosphere, I would say 2-3 times a year. BUT....... if you are talking about stopping at a strip club that has good people (dancers & customers), cold beer at a decent price, and hot women to grind on you then the number flies up to about 25 times a month. Yeah, 6+ times a week. Vast majority of the time it's for a couple quick beers & gone but once or twice a week add on a few dances too.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I used to go about once a week, but that was before my ATF and I started meeting OTC, which I found reduced my visits to the club, and in the long run, has been slightly less expensive, even with the hotel,bar tab, tips, etc.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    3 to 4 times a month. If I went more frequently, I would be a broke man.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    4-6 times a month.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Typically 2 times a month or every 2 weeks with a 3 week interval sometimes. I spend a lot, so going more often would be fiscally irresponsible! LMAO And I couldn't afford it either. Bills ya know!!! LOL

Two week intervals seems to be right as I am at the right level of Horniness, so I COMPLETELY enjoy the Sex with my ATF. 3 week or longer intervals are a bit much to tolerate away from my ATF.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Alucard, how much is a lot?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    4-8 times a month.
  • DFFECHSWU
    12 years ago
    1-2 per month, likely to fall back to 0-1 in the summer (as it often does).
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Right now, about every third week.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Depends on business really. One month I had probably 9 different business trips and made 8 or 9 SC visits. Recently it's been considerably less, maybe one visit a month. But I rarely go when I'm not traveling out of state, and out of state travel has decreased significantly.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Alucard, how much is a lot?"

GoVikings please see PM. THX
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    For me it seems to average around 3 to 4 times a month. I noticed I seem to be spending less even though or maybe because some dancers are charging more for dances. I often tell them no thanks without even bothering to try to negotiate a lower price when a dancer I'm not familar with wants more money than I usually pay. As a result I'm spending less. I believe a dancer got me sick a couple of weeks ago and I didn't want to go anywhere. She must have had germs on her nipples or I was simply too close to her to avoid getting sick.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Average every three weeks over the last 18 months. That includes some gaps of up to two months and some stretches of twice every week so it varies a lot.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Maybe I should restate that, for me it might be 3 to 4 nights a month but I often or used to club hop on those nights some of the time so the number of clubs I might visit might be 5 to 7 on average. However my average seems to be rapidly dropping. On the bright side not going anywhere is saving me money. I'm more affected by dance prices than gas prices I believe. In that respect I've been cutting back more and more. I'll probably stop visiting strip clubs as often when I don't see much value in getting any lap dances at those clubs.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    During my retirement and the first blush of my hobbying my visits were probably every other day, say 15 times a month. Now that I am back in business I don't think my average would be more than 1 visit per month, if that.

tuscl is the replacement for my former outrageous clubbing activity.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    This year, only one visit to a normal club. I visited another 3 times to see a band playing there.

This is far from normal, but my fave is concentrating on school right now.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I used to go 2 or 3 times a week, but I've had to cut back due to my ATF's demands for OTC.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    4to8 a month
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    When work gets busy I basically work, eat, sleep. When its normal I go to a club about once a week.
    If I'm traveling I'll try and find a local establishment, which is what makes this site such a great discovery.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "but I've had to cut back due to my ATF's demands for OTC"

Oh you poor guy. LOL
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^^^

Yeah, stop letting her push you around, Jack!

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @jackslash: "but I've had to cut back due to my ATF's demands for OTC."

Worth it, though, ain't it? :))
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    About 8.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    I've been going 2 to 3 times a month. My ATF tried to go alpha female on me, and then getting furious when I couldn't take off work to get together. I am seeing another one now, hopefully she'll be calmer.
    Between man hating issues and borderline personality disorder. Look it up on google, I bet you'll see a lot of dancers fit this bill.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    6-8 times per month.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I go on benders around every 2-3 or 4 months when I travel. Then I'll go out every night while I'm away. Otherwise, I live vicariously through you guys.
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    About once a month or less, usually when I am in town on other errands. My nearest club is just over an hour away and the next one is 200+ miles. I may go every night if I am traveling in an area with more options. Oh how I envy those clubbers who have a choice of several nearby clubs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "My ATF tried to go alpha female on me, and then getting furious when I couldn't take off work to get together. I am seeing another one now, hopefully she'll be calmer"

I've sort of been down that road in a bit different manner. That's way she is not an ATF any longer. My new one DOES appear to be MUCH calmer. LOL
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    For me lately has been 1 a month or 6 weeks.close to a year ago I was going every other week.
    12 years ago
    3-4 times per month.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    2 or 3 times a week. Not necessarily getting dances every time.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Once, sometimes twice a week...
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised. For some reason I thought my number of visits would be a lot lower than most of you. But from what I can tell, that's not the case. The majority of you club about as much as I do.

My clubbing could pick up a bit here soon though. I'm on a mission to find an old fav that I haven't seen since July of last year. I know what club I saw her at, so now it's just a matter of making multiple visits.

Wish me luck, lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I don't keep track. When I go, I go. If I run into Clubber, I stop going. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I don't keep track. When I go, I go. If I run into Clubber, I stop going. :)"

I do keep track. LOL

If I ran into Clubber, I'd know I was in the wrong part of the country. ;) :)

I can't Stray from Detroit! LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Alucard,

I have been to Detroit a couple of times, so you never know! :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Well, Mount Clemens.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    About twice a month. My local club charges $30 per LD, 150 for 30 min VIP or 225 for 30 min Champagne room. If I only get one or two dances, then I might return the next week. If my rarely-seen club fave is there and available, then enough money flows to keep me away for 3-4 weeks afterwards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion