tuscl

Rate the Hottie # 7

Friday, March 16, 2012 2:21 PM
Posting a little early . . . may not have net access tonight. Rate the Hottie # 7 Meet Brittany from Sapphire in Las Vegas [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] OK, these are obviously professional photos and this is a Las Vegas club, but I try not to let these things influence me . . . lets just pretend that Brittany always looks this good and just happens to be dancing at my favorite club in VA (as if!). I like her smile, I like her ass, I like her hair . . . and I can pretend those tits are really hers. Not tats a major plus and a good overall body. My rating: a very solid 9. I am betting my rating will be on the high end . . . as I said yesterday when I upped my rating on #6, I think my horniness meter is on the rise.

46 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Jackson, we finally have a top of the gene pool 9. All I could think while looking at her pictures was "holy shit!" Of course Dracula will probably rate her a 2. This is the best one so far, you have made my day. A 9 definitely.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I'm a bit suspicious of how all the photos show her turned to an angle and she's got her hand or her hair sort of blocking your view of her waist, but generally, yeah, she's pretty good. She's cute, but I wouldn't quite give her a ten for the face alone, so I guess I'd put her at about an 8.5 or maybe a 9. Certainly the best so far.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    7.5 Hair (length and color) -1 Obviously fake boobs -1 Face -1 but add back 0.5 for the Smile :) Nice butt. Above average. Still far from my idea of a perfect 10, or even a 9 Her face just ain't doin' for me.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    As I look at them again. Boobs way too big for her. She not at all skinny, but her tits still seem not in proportion to her body. Great teeth. Nicest teeth I think we'eve seen. And is the first we've seen without any obvious tats or metal?
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I give her an 8. I really like her body but her face bothers me. Definetly the best so far. I'd give her a higher score if she had some well done tattoos. As I've said before, I find bodies of both men and women less attractive without tattoos.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Note to self: stop being such a pussy and suck it up and get that eagle, globe and anchor tattoo I've been talking about for 10 years. Anyway, count me among those for whom the face is just...off. Pending what those boobs look like unsupported and how her ass fits in, 7, but I could be talked into an 8 if she looks as good nude as dressed.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    She's a brunette, that's a plus. But honestly, she's just ok to me. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like her that much. My rating: 6
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Honestly, I am not sure that she would get near the top of the scale if not for the professional photos. I can't explain it, but the face isn't moving me. And there is something a little off about the body too. The tits look great though. I'd love to see them without the bra. Overall, however, I am going with a 7 on this one.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    This girl is not too old to be stripping. The majority of strip club customers would not consider her too old
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @gmd- woohoo! Do it! Lol
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    9 works for me!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Definitely the best so far, but her face doesn't really do it for me. I would say 6.5
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Too old for stripping? Not by a long sight, say I.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not too old
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Che- Yeah, I'm just 25. And you're right, that's what it is. The older looking dancers very rarely appeal to me, and that's the case with this girl.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    8, maybe 9. Eyebrows are kind of odd, and the photos are obviously hiding her waist. Send her over to my house, I'll do an in-depth evaluation and get back to you.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Stilleto25 " The majority of strip club customers would not consider her too old" You're right, they wouldn't, but that's because most strip club customers are old themselves, LOL. I'm not saying she's too old to strip, but she clearly looks older than most strippers you see and that's why she doesn't appeal to me. I don't know why I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but Che opened my eyes!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nice Tits, but I need to see them nude. Like her hair & face. A solid 8.5, if her Tits look good uncovered the rating moves to 9. Again Personality changes the rating. WRONG mind read Pabloantonio!! NOT a 2!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    @GoVikings Apparently you've never experienced the delights of a cougar ;-)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    low 9. I like almost every thing I see, but her face isn't exceptional, and that is key IMO for a hgih 9 or 10. Definitely the best so far.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @govikings. I don't think she looks any older than you, maybe 26, just a guess. Whether she looks old in general wasn't the issue, it was whether she looked too old to strip. Since you don't think so, I have nothing against your post :). On another note,It takes alot for me to call someone old. There is so much negativity surrounding the word in society. Older people, especially women who feel an age stigma, need to embrace their age more and be happy they made it another year. Aging isn't something to complain about. It happens to all of us whether we like it or not.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    She's a good 8 for me. I'd invite her to sit with me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    8.0 for me. not being blond is minus 1, not seeing how she looks naked another minus 1. Of course in a strip club I might get to see her naked and up the rating a few tenths.
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    she is a 7 for me. I probably will turn her down at penthouse detroit and find a better looking whore.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stiletto25, I'll bet you are like really fine wine. BETTER with age!
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @alucard- I like to think so :)
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Stiletto25 You think she's in her 20's huh? I'd be surprised if that's the case. She looks mid 30's (look at the face) to me. Who knows though, nowadays it's so hard to tell.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I'm thinking if she were my regular girl is be a very happy man, though it's interesting that I agree with others that there's just something imperfect about her face. Solid 8.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    About an 8 for me. She is quite similar to my current fave, other than her face. My fave is much the better in that department, I think. Since vm has seen my fave, perhaps he can vouch for her.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    IMHO her face is just Fine. I think you guys are being a bit nitpicking about her facial looks. Oh well...It just reinforces the "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" saying.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Best so far....She's an 8.5 for me....and, it would a solid 9 if the front court was real (it's not)....I'm up for a dance.... More importantly, I'm sporting a nice big tat....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I once saw something on TV what constitutes a pretty face. It all has to do with perfect symmetry and the distance ratios between the eyes, nose, & mouth. Her face is off. Too long? Or her hair style doesn't fit her face. Pretty smile though.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    8 for me. Very nice
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Govikings- I took another look. I still think she's under 30. Obviously we'll never know for sure . Maddog- I caught that. That's awesome
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    She's a solid 8. I think her face is just fine.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    give her a 7. nice tits, pretty face and good hair. little thick in waist. need to see her naked to consider higher rating
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Based in the limited information given in the photos she has the potential to be the very best. The real unknown is what the breasts will look like when the bra comes off. I will go as far as to say that there are very few clubs where she would be anything but the standout dancer.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I like her face. She's not beautiful, but she's pretty. I like her boobs too. Someone said the photos seem to be disguising the size of her waist, and I think that's right. She's probably too thick in the middle. I would want to see her tits naked before getting any dances. But I will give her the benefit of the doubt and assign her an 8. I wish she would dye her hair blonde.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm holding out for #10
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Che- I disagree. I don't care enough to write a four paragraph response so ill leave it at that.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Stiletto 10, lol.... Che, I just aged a year reading your dissertation....lol
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I don't know what it is, but her face looks better on certain angles to me than others. In this photo I would give her an 8/10, assuming I never saw the other photos. [view link] But in this photo it goes down as much as 6/10 to me. [view link] I don't think she looks old - and if she is in fact in her 30's she looks good considering that. Definitely not too old to strip as I've seen older looking girls in clubs and they do just fine.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    She has a nice body but the look is just blah for me. She is definitely a veteran stripper, though I wouldn't say too old. Hell, I've seen two strippers in the last few months that readily admitted to me they were 40 yrs but they were hottt. No need to hang up the stilletos there. This girl is OK, I'd give her 7. I don't see anything obviously wrong with her she's just missing "it", the thing that makes me go from seeing "another naked chick" to "whoa".
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    I think the 3rd pic is the best of the bunch, but she really didn't do anything for me.. based off the 3rd pic I would give her a 6... she has a nice smile, but I thought she looked like she had too much make-up on a couple of times.. I prefer someone who doesn't need a lot of make-up. Having said that... in a dark club I guess it doesn't really matter. she had a nice chest, but nothing special overall
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Start at 7.5 and take off 1 for the enormous plastic boobs so 6.5. I would have to see her in person as these are pro photos.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I give her a 7.5, but that is based on a suspicion that she is well aware of her looks and that has skewed her personality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion