tuscl

Which do you prefer?

Clackport
Washington
When you're getting a dance, what do you like more from a stripper (her making out with you, kissing your body, you kissing her body) or (getting a BBBJ, FS...etc)? I like the kissing more. I get the feeling it's more common for a dance to give you a BBBJ than her making out with you.

27 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Is that what you think?
  • steve229
    13 years ago

My VIP sessions with my CF, er, make that ex-CF, were basically long make-out sessions.

Damn, now you're really making me miss her!
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    @rickdugan-yes
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    These type of things don't happen round these parts. Stop reminding me of how much Virginia strip clubs suck, ranukam. :(
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I like the kissing / make-out VIP sessions too. Sure, I can get a quick, anonymous BJ in some Detroit clubs, but I prefer the connection and intimacy of making out with a CF. I guess ideally would be to have the kissing ending with a BJ
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I like the kissing / make-out VIP sessions too. Sure, I can get a quick, anonymous BJ in some Detroit clubs, but I prefer the connection and intimacy of making out with a CF. I guess ideally would be to have the kissing ending with a BJ"

I am in motorhead's camp on this subject. Assuming my Dancer LIKES Kissing, I like LFK in the booth in between VIP trips. In the VIP I like a session that starts with DFK and ends with a Hard Fucking or a Wet BBBJ Deep Throating!
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    I avoid kissing at all cause. Why? B/c you never know when that girl you're kissing had a BBBJ with somebody right before you....then you're wondering why a couple of guys sitting at the other table is laughing. =)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Ranu, there are plenty of guys around here that live in areas where those types of services are not readily available ITC (that means "inside the club" by the way), so I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this.
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    I like it all, expect all, and sometimes end up paying for it all LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Woudn't it be easier to suck your own dick if you like BJ followed by kissing
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Woudn't it be easier to suck your own dick if you like BJ followed by kissing"

What makes you think that? Hmm...

I personally prefer Kissing a woman. And her lips on my cock!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    gatorfan - If I could do that I would just stay at home. But so clooose!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    @ranukam, the make-out session would be nice, but nearly all dancers I have met would save that for last. Some girls would do about anything *but* kiss. I suppose that's where their private lives and job would clash and they would spiral into a funk.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm greedy, I would like some kissing and then have her suck my dick!
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    steve229- My bad dude lol!
    GoVikings- Don't worry Oregon clubs aren't that much better than Virginia clubs.
    Rickdugan- of course not everyone is eligible to answer this question. My question was geared to the people who have had both kissing and sex in a lapdance.
    looneylarry- I feel you
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In my beloved Alberta clubs, I consider the private dance to be a hot success if I get to shake the dancer's hand.

Not bad for $30, eh?
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    I'll go with the DFK leading into BBBJ. FS is reserved for the SO.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not no, but fuck no with the kissing. You think these girls are brushing their teeth and mouth washing thoroughly after every BJ? Even if they claimed to, I wouldn't believe her.

If she's giving *you* a BBBJ, do you really think she's not doing the same for the guy just before you?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I'm greedy, I would like some kissing and then have her suck my dick!"

I agree it is FUN rh48hr! LOL
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    "I'm greedy, I would like some kissing and then have her suck my dick!"

But don't suck her dick LMAO
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    "I’m herpes/disease free and have no desire to taste anyone’s cum. I’ll ass on both."

that's what the doctors tell you to get you to think your healthy
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "But don't suck her dick LMAO"

You mean there are Dancers with Dicks in Strip Clubs? Have you seen one gatorfan? LOL
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I enjoy random makeout sessions but not with strippers in SCs. That scares the hell out of me.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I had GREAT makeout sessions with my new ATF today. She spent the entire shift with me. She's a wonderful Kisser!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Just give me some of that ass candy !
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If I have to pick one or the other, I might go with the makeout session. My only hesitation is that I hate blue balls.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "If I have to pick one or the other, I might go with the makeout session. My only hesitation is that I hate blue balls"

Why restrict yourself?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion